Boycott Israel For Christ

Can we meme BIFC into reality?
The boycott itself will probably not hurt the kikes, but it would be an excellent way to redpill Christians on Israel being anti-Christian, especially if the MSM kikes start reeeeeeing about it.
Wat think you frens?

Attached: Youtube_video_Israeli_jews_try_to_assault_Christians_for_preaching_in_Israel_link.png (854x800, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UF27x
archive.is/8xnkU
archive.is/I5exz
youtube.com/watch?v=tABZckUTL1U
youtube.com/watch?v=96w0hK99SB8
forward.com/opinion/170775/the-gun-lobbys-jewish-enemies-list/
archive.is/oEmbt
youtube.com/watch?v=ta7GJV-pEKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some graphs that will help redpill Evangelicals and other Christians on the truth about Israel being anti-Christ. Enjoy:

archive.is/UF27x - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 1"
archive.is/8xnkU - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 2"

Remember:
The True Eternal Israel exists in the hearts of those who have faith in Jesus Christ, not in the earthly country we call Israel today.

Attached: Youtube_video_Intense_Hostility_spit_upon_10_times_preaching_in_Jerusalem_link.png (862x748, 604K)

We could have a slogan:
"Make Israel Respect Christ Again"

I know they never did, but it just sounds nicer with the again at the end.

Attached: Jews_Spit_On_Christians_In_Israel.png (1165x540, 107K)

==Make Israel Respect Christ Again==

Boycott Israel for Christ (BIFC), until Israel respects Christ and apologizes publicly for its anti-Christian behavior, boycott Israel and tell everyone about their despicable behavior towards Christ and Christians.

Attached: Plus_Sign_Israel.png (1157x188, 23K)

More content to redpill Christians on the anti-Christian sentiment of Israel and Jews.

Attached: Kike.png (1109x548, 45K)

It's a good idea, since (((they))) always spew that "judeo-christian culture" bullshit.

Attached: Book_JQ_in_Europe_Catholics.png (945x728, 59K)

bump

Thanks.
And good point, now little Ben Shitpiro can't stop repeat that fake shit term all the time.

Attached: Judeo_Christian_oxymoron.jpg (714x862, 561K)

Thanks burgerbro.

Attached: Jews_hate_for_Christians_quote_from_Christian_scholars.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

link to vid?

ALMOST FORGOT:

One CRUCIAL piece of content everyone here should read and have the link on hand in order to spread is this: archive.is/I5exz - "JEWS AND CHRISTIANITY"

It shows how Jews have been persecuting Christians since the times of Christ, and how it was them who started the animosity between Jews and Christians.

Attached: Israeli_kids_show_mock_Jesus_pic_2.png (569x493, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tABZckUTL1U

Attached: Jews_Christ_Satan.png (575x607, 129K)

Reminder

Attached: Trump Israel.png (1109x914, 443K)

>not using the word goycott

That is off topic to the bread, but in case you're wondering, I am pro-Trump and I think he is trapping the kikes.
Even if you disagree with me on Trump (or you agree), it doesn't matter, what matters is that we can destroy support for Israel if we meme BIFC into reality and make the MSM kikes reeeee about it. Keep the focus.

Attached: On_Trump_being_America_first_and_Israel_coming_last.png (1283x278, 53K)

Kek, the target audience would not get what it means.

Im saving your materials but i also should have something

Attached: 1552972878156.jpg (1080x1144, 158K)

Christians in America will sometimes fly to Israel to pick grapes for jewish wine farmers (for free), because they believe that picking grapes for a jew gets them heavenly rewards or something. The amount of zionism among American Christians is absolutely insane. A lot of them literally believe that America was only created for the establishment of Israel

Attached: ben shapiro history x.jpg (513x496, 34K)

Nice, I had never seen that one.
We need to get more frens in these breads (this is the first one) so we can gain memetum and make the meme spill into IRL.

Attached: Jews_hate_Christ_Israel_exposition_Cross_with_MacDonalds_Clown.png (524x529, 285K)

Attached: 1551783587871.png (571x592, 67K)

They can be redpilled.
I have redpilled Evangelical boomers with the content of this post: And the US is getting redpilled on Jews and Israel at a nice rate, pic related.

Attached: Only_41_percent_of_Americans_view_Israeli_gov_favorably.png (672x603, 432K)

More whitepills regarding the JQ in the US gen pop.

Attached: 1_Support_for_Israel_going_to_shit_meme.jpg (976x1720, 378K)

Have you seen this one?

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_3.jpg (1384x9954, 3.64M)

The fact that no one dares to point out that jewish theology is so much full of hate for non jews to the point that non-jews aren't even human according to them is mind boggling, taking into account the fact that they hold so much power.

youtube.com/watch?v=96w0hK99SB8

Attached: 1535136884910.png (935x929, 1.65M)

Another one.

Attached: Gallup_Americans_arent_as_pro_Israel_as_weve_been_saying_archive.png (569x622, 486K)

Attached: Jewish_supremacism_racial_superiority_archive.png (634x576, 288K)

Attached: Israel_Rabbi_supremacist.png (1200x900, 252K)

Attached: 1d2016357d387edeca37fc9978c963968c32fb51983439e1b3d16b1f64e6b057.jpg (638x479, 114K)

Attached: 70abca6855dfd9946003e4e26f39333c255f99efdb083acc066f397d2947529a.jpg (750x848, 99K)

Attached: Christ_on_Jews.jpg (853x640, 156K)

Based Lusitan

Attached: 1556131318732.jpg (1066x1128, 164K)

Attached: Jews_vandalize_Jesus_statue_in_Ukraine_archive.jpg (1080x1920, 323K)

saved
i know that you are already doing a great job, but do you have something regarding the bolsheviks?
They were all jews, and what they did to their goyim in order to hoard wealth i think would represent a shocking warning to all the non jews out there.

Attached: 745455.jpg (640x788, 121K)

Thanks irmão.

Attached: Jewish_Hate_For_Christians_2.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

Sure fren.

Attached: Russia_From_The_American_Embassy_book_jews_communists_2.jpg (880x648, 158K)

Attached: lutheronkikes.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: Putin_First_Soviet_government_was_mostly_jewish_comunism.png (1119x684, 510K)

Attached: Ben_Gurion_Israel_prime_minister_bolshevik_communism_jews_Israel_Soviet_article_archive.jpg (551x722, 92K)

Attached: Communism_Hungary_Jew_archive.png (783x728, 147K)

Attached: Fidel_Castro_jew_2.png (576x780, 458K)

Attached: Jews_communists_head_of_Germany_party.png (913x965, 445K)

Attached: Jews_Germany_communist_revolution_2.jpg (338x671, 87K)

thanks

Attached: 7465572255.jpg (759x567, 65K)

Attached: Jew_communist_Poland_Israel_refused_extradiction.jpg (1248x2432, 688K)

You're welcome.

Attached: Jews_Bolshevism_Better.png (650x994, 600K)

Attached: Jews_Bolshevism_Ukrain_Genocide.jpg (1019x1300, 365K)

Attached: Communism_Judaism.jpg (309x162, 23K)

Attached: Jews_Bolshevism_2.png (1233x554, 149K)

Attached: Jews_Soviet_Genocidal_Genrikh_Yagoda.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

Ah yes

Judeo Christian values at work

Christians will defend this filth

And finally, Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein, and he was a Jew, and he was the inspiration for the modern Israel first Neoconservative movement.

Attached: NEOCONS_BIG_2.gif (3120x4176, 1.86M)

Not well informed Christians.
I have redpilled lots and lots of Christians who simply did not access to the facts regarding the anti-Christian nature of Israel.

Attached: Judeo_Christian_oxymoron_2.png (634x108, 6K)

*did not have access

Attached: Soviets.png (860x471, 42K)

bump

I like it. Let's do this.

... but here's a cautionary on redpilling Evangelicals.... it came out some years back that Israel was the world leader on human trafficking, smuggling underaged girls into Israel from Russia, Europe, Canada, and the U.S. to work as prostitutes and the Evangelical community quickly backed off any boycott.

Might not be related, one thing with the other.
And if it is, the problem is with the leaders, not most of the people who self-identify as Evangelicals.
Most people, Evangelical or not only support Israel because they never got access to the verifiable facts about Israel.

>well informed Christians
Talk about an oxymoron

Not necessarily.

bump for christ hemsworth

Attached: hermswerth.png (447x562, 271K)

i try to red pill boomer evangelicals all the time at expense of my business, they say that if it ant in the king james bible it didnt happen.

You need to get better at redpilling then. Read this post: Or find another vector.
If they are pro-2A, tell them about this:

forward.com/opinion/170775/the-gun-lobbys-jewish-enemies-list/
archive.is/oEmbt
"The National Rifle Association compiled a list of its enemies and it reads like a Jewish who’s who list. The list, prepared by the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action includes 506 individuals, organizations, media outlets and corporations that “have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations.”
The groups listed by the NRA as enemies of the gun-rights cause could easily populate a Conference of Presidents meeting room. They include major Jewish national organizations, including the Anti Defamation League, American Jewish Committee, B’nai B’rith, and the Jewish Labor Committee; two major Jewish women organizations: Hadassah and National Council of Jewish Women; and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, which is the Reform movement’s rabbinical arm.
Reform Jews, the list suggests, are among the NRA’s worst adversaries. The list includes not only their national rabbinical group but also names specifically the Union for Reform Judaism’s former president Eric Yoffie and David Saperstein, director of the group’s Religious Action Center, as individuals fighting for gun control laws."

--

At the end of the day, 25% of the US are Evangelicals. Even is half of them can never be redpilled (which is an exageration), the other 88% of the US gen pop can be redpilled.

And if we manage to meme BIFC into existence, even if those unredeemable Evangelicals don't accept the redpill, lots of other Christians will. And we redpill even more people if we can get the kike MSM to reeeee about this.

Bump

Someone conduct that 'social experiment' where you walk around Israel for a few hours wearing a cross and have a person infront of you record. Like that cat calling video

You should explain them that:
today jews aren't the jews of the bible
christians are the new covenant
christian zionism is a brainwash directer to the united states, to make them fight their wars, and that has nothing to do with the tradional christianity that you can found in Europe or anywhere else in the world, regardless the denomination.

Attached: 193883831.jpg (1080x2220, 601K)

Hitler put them in camps for a reason.

If we could get someone in Israel to do it, it would be breddy awesome.

You don't even have to go into the relatively modern habbening related to Hitler.

Attached: Hostily_towards_Jews_why.jpg (1005x1666, 579K)

all the military babes in the video can get it desu

Interesting

So it's finally happening ? Jow Forums christians going full crusade against the kike kingdom ?

Attached: by the papé.jpg (500x721, 58K)

Bump, good idea

God damn.

Attached: 0500AE67-388A-4CE4-804A-06F912316395.jpg (246x511, 73K)

I hope so!
Thanks.
She has le big nose, kek.

Attached: ISIS_Israel_big.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

bump

Attached: IDF_armed_ISIS_archive_original.png (1036x710, 83K)

Bump

also israel is going after the only true semites of the region, the palestinians. So you should point out the fact that being the modern day jews not the jews of the bible, their acts likely mean that they're instead the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN!

Attached: 1556703122090.jpg (722x449, 51K)

Good point.

fuck french president Emmanuel Macaroni, why doesnt he take his second passport and go back to jewland?

Yellow Vests are making it happen.

Attached: Yellow_Vest_agaist_zionism_with_translation_good.png (1004x716, 862K)

I like how Muslims don't allow any representations of Mohammed. All these 'actors' expressing solemn serenity are boring.

Actors acting, pff

American Christianity is Zionist though. They want the temple rebuilt to usher in the Eschaton

I'm a pagan but I consider this shit seriously fucked up. White Christians have done so much for kikes and this is how kikes pay them back.

Fuck it, I'm on your side, let's redpill the masses.

Macron was previously a rothschilds banker, I did not know he also has dual citizenship. Do you have source?

Hehe

I noticed that

Not all of them.
When they find about how despicable Israel is, many of them no longer support Israel.
That's the spirit.
It doesn't matter what you think of Christianity, using the anti-Christ nature of Israel against them is a great way to attack the ZOG and redpill all kinds of people on Israel.
Israel does not survive without gen pop support.

I would ass fuck that tall hook nose in the back so hard she would spurt cum from your mouth. Sigh.
>tfw no qt jewess

Lel
Well, the next best thing you can do is to meme BIFC into reality.

Attached: Spurdo_nazi_with_pillow_fren.jpg (960x778, 132K)

The translation of the title is wrong. It says "Angry jews threaten to stone us because we're preaching Jesus Christ in Jerusalem".

Attached: idiot.jpg (125x125, 5K)

I made this.
Good or bad?

Attached: Boycott_Israel_for_Christ_BIFC_1_Jews_Spit_On_Christians_In_Israel.png (1164x732, 117K)

Its not a translation, its a description of some of the events in the video.

Attached: 4_Circumcision_big.jpg (1350x7352, 1.97M)

YIKES
I
K
E
S

>I'm a pagan
>Fuck it, I'm on your side
Lol fuck off slant-eyed insectoid.
>Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
There is one truth and one God, liars and reprobates like you will be cast into the oven along with the kikes.

KIKES
I
K
E
S

Attached: Jews_want_to_change_Bible.png (666x788, 128K)

He is alright.
Jews are the only ones that benefit from we not uniting against them.

Attached: Jews_thrive_on_division_1.jpg (635x481, 112K)

something like "stand in solidariety with middle east chrisians" up and then down "boycott israel"
or
"support middle east christians"
(down)
"boycott israel"

Attached: Jews_thrive_on_division_2.jpg (640x627, 140K)

The boycott Israel people are a bunch of SJW fags who cry “Oh poor brown Muslims.” They’re the last group of people on earth I want to associate with.

I’m against our military aid to Israel, but I don’t care in the least about boycotting Israeli businesses.

they do that to jews too you know.
they tend to throw used diapers and spit on people who they don't want in these regions
Tofi and the guerilla wasn't a really a children show you retard, it was a satirical "children show for adults".
here is there episode on the US
>youtube.com/watch?v=ta7GJV-pEKk