It felt wrong, unnatural, the air moving with a lethargic drift, tainted dark and obscuring light...

It felt wrong, unnatural, the air moving with a lethargic drift, tainted dark and obscuring light. My eyes snapped awake, and although normally the sun would be pouring into the room through the windows, it was darkened, a bizarre and unnatural sort of darkness, as if even the sun had fled in terror. Something was strange, something was different, as I looked around with a sense of primal fear lying upon me. I rose from my slumber, trying to figure out what was different, and then I realized it : every object or color that was white was different, transfigured, transformed. Goosebumps dimpled into existence on my arms, and a chill ran up my back. A bizarre thought ran through my mind : were even my bones transformed into this mottled corrupted color?

Somehow, I could feel the foreboding presence, the source of this fear and terror. With leaden feet I turned around towards the window, to overlook the city with its sunny avenues and civilized life. My blood ran cold, and my vision dimmed

Dios mio.... el atrocidad

The beast sucked away all of the white and all of the light, into a darkened pit which floated across the ground, a sickening grin of thick red lips against skin unnaturally dark, darker than anything I had ever seen before. It was impossible, but it saw me, saw me and the great red orbs swiveled towards me like machine gun turrets, and the deep low rumbling sound emanated forth....

... whiter than you, Muhammad.

I screamed with the scream of a thousand suns, as my flesh melted away, my body rippling with contortions and terrible mutations, as the world changed before me, my lips bulging and my skin darkening. My genes, my chromosomes shifting and re-arranging, to some horror-inspiring and terrible melange.

I rushed to the mirror, and stared into it with unbelieving eyes, unable to recognize the visage in front of my darkened vision...

My whiteness.... my Europeanness... it was gone

El sembrador de la corrupciĆ³n...

Attached: 1514851306186.jpg (960x720, 168K)

Attached: 1551300982506.jpg (222x293, 21K)

Dios mio! espiritu santo santisima

Top kek

If this is original pasta it's not bad

scream of a thousand suns +1

Criminally underrated post

Attached: 1554730552123.jpg (125x109, 2K)

Attached: IMG_0414.png (1731x957, 1.48M)

Attached: 1366903170800.jpg (390x350, 48K)

Attached: 1515725289179.gif (349x199, 487K)

This is quality OC, and we always need more of that. Have a bump.

Attached: 1546994573864.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Canadians or Mexicans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Brazilians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in North America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "mutt"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "el atrocidad"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

t. seething mutt

Attached: 1555851054530.png (200x200, 64K)

Nice blog post faggot am I supposed to read this or wipe my ass with it?

>Portugal

Literally right next door to North Africa. Brown BTFO!

Attached: amerimutts.png (937x200, 384K)

Haiyayaya

Attached: 1513947117934894.png (375x523, 321K)

El servante del diablo

Attached: 1513947856381207.png (375x523, 303K)

AoegagsosbBtgGtb

Attached: 1512746687658488.png (375x523, 200K)

Attached: image_0.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

t.newfag

Quality post, op

Attached: 1554679369489.jpg (568x726, 41K)

oh shit it's spaghett man

Ay diosito santo!

Attached: time-magazine.jpg (911x1101, 82K)

Attached: [RAUGHS].jpg (500x500, 78K)

>Why not bully Canadians or Mexicans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country

you are a retard. not even a kind one.
baiting stupidity, the post.

How very intriguing if a copy pasta that was

>irregardless

This monster consumes whiteness of people so it self can become white.