Guys ;_;

Guys ;_;
Why is the world so unfair?

My first relationship ever at 24 was with a pretty toxic guy which drained me of my time and money, he acted and treated me as if I were disposable.
He is diagnosed borderline.

We ended 9 months ago because according to him I wasn't supportive enough.
After the break up I gained weight and lost my job.
He immediately started dating someone else and seems very happy. He also got my dreamed job recently.

He was shit to everyone I know, how did he got it so good?
I felt like shit while he didn't even had a feel.

Attached: 1488343059723.jpg (427x640, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry for your bad experience with him. I wish you all the best.

The world dosent operate fairly, that’s just life. You should definitely not keep up with how his life is going. Focus on yourself and dedicate your time and energy to nice people instead

Nicefags finish last. True for men, true for women.

Thank you, I'm currently working on feeling better. After all the shit he did, he got away unscratched.

>The world doesnt operate fairly
How do I cope?

I'm not keeping track of him, I had an interview today and I saw him working in the building, I almost had a heart attack when I saw him, I felt inferior.

;_; I want to punch him in the balls.

>After all the shit he did, he got away unscratched.
They always do.
You can either be like them and don't care about other people or you can try to be more cautious when dating.

You cope by focusing on your life and your goals. Not blindly, but with passion. And get a hobby that isn’t pure consumption, like entertainment (vidya, netlfix etc). Take up a craft or learn how to camp in nature or something. It builds character and makes you independent, confident and humble. And enter the dating scene with clear goals, be open minded, but learn from past mistakes and know what dosent work for you.
Something along these lines should make for a pretty nice life.

I love the part where it was HIM who broke up with you, not the other way around. Play stupid games, win stupid prices...

Next time please dont ignore red flags and dont be scared to give boots to future faulty bf. Dont date broken people. If you want to give your ex revenge, get in contact with his current victim and tell her her bf has BPD. Just link her wiki article
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Also lose weight fatty. Chocolade is nice antidepressivant, but you need to woman up.
tdeecalculator.net/
Pic related
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Attached: METAbolism.jpg (640x942, 98K)

because women cant choose for shit and you always go for idiots at first chance

Just be a cam girl and make more money than him

>He immediately started dating someone else and seems very happy.
>He was shit to everyone I know, how did he got it so good?
It's easy to look successful when you're a manipulator who doesn't give a fuck about other people - don't put some much stock in how he appears.

>I felt inferior.
That's intentional on his part.

As another femanon who has been fucked(financially, metaphorically) by every ex I've ever had, and I TOOK THE GODDAMN HIGH ROAD EVERY TIME

Go ruin his life
Don't fucking lie about his bullshit, but find the new girls he dates and tell them.

Do not let him get away with this
There is no God, and you only get the justice you make yourself.

Its okay to be sad and unhappy, but dont let your bitterness towards him impede your success. Use it to improve

And yet if he had been a nice guy who treated you right, you would've taken him for granted and ditched his ass.

i don't believe this story for a second

You only feel bad because he sounds like an alpha. If he was a beta, you wouldn’t care about him while he would have been crushed. That’s what happens when you are the inferior one in the relationship and lose someone better than you.

That’s what happens when you date chad

It’s okay most women are book smart but can’t pick a man to save their life. Him treating you like trash does not mean he likes you. Him treating everyone like trash doesn’t mean he’s a good person. You should’ve broke up with him sooner but you waited for him to break up with you. Were you trying to change him? If so, stop trying to change people. And while you’re at it, stop dating men that treat you like trash and be an adult for Christ sake.

Attached: 616597AD-BABD-4B8F-BC60-46FF68342307.gif (304x304, 1.32M)

This will sound like an excuse but it was my first boyfriend, during the time we dated I tried to avoid him several times and broke up once, but he always manipulated me back.

I know I need to diet back, I'm using mfp and just downloaded Strong Curves. I was actually pretty hot and in shape before I met him.

What a jerk. I was moving on, trying to get a new job and he is there as well. It seems that I will never get rid of him.

This is tempting but I'm afraid he might beat me or do something like pouring acid on a face. Besides the new girl seems pretty in love, she would not believe me.

I wish I were just trolling.

"nice" guys never ask me out.

He is no chad, he has little bitch shoulders and frame and was always insecure about it and his height.

It was my first time trying relationships and he is very good at manipulating, I did not only wanted to change him, I wanted to make him happy.

I'm trying but he seems to be everywhere I try to go, I'm paranoid thinking he is always close and afraid to meet him again.

Attached: DXIlJFxVoAAyvb5orig.jpg (1537x2048, 292K)

you dont have a healthy judgement

Because women read garbage crazy men as assertive, which makes their vagina tingle.

It's not until later when you start seeing the real them and realize they aren't assertive, just nuts.

>Why is the world so unfair?
The world is not fair. Do not expect it to ever be fair.

Fairness is an emotion, enforced by the anger of jealousy; it's completely subjective and any given situation can be perceived as either fair or unfair if you just change perspective.

>how did he got it so good?
Because he made the right choices. Obviously.

And how did you get it so badly?
You made the wrong choices. You chose to eat too much food, instead of telling yourself no, and got fat. You did something wrong and lost your job.

If you make better choices, your life will be better. Where you are, right now, is nothing but the sum of every decision you ever made. So make better decisions, you'll have a better life.

Dont listen to PBS. He's a maladjusted turd.

>he always manipulated me back.
Denying yourself of agency.

>It seems that I will never get rid of him.
"oh woe, things just happen"
No, things don't happen, you happen. You have the capacity to make choices and dictate your environment. Again you deny yourself agency.

>This is tempting
So the one user who suggested the worst thing you could possible to right now to make your situation better, his idea is "tempting"?
Again, terrible decisions.

You are ping-ponging between either having no agency (no decisions) or making terrible ones. This is why your life is in shambles.

no mate. I'm very successful.

>no mate. I'm very successful

My butt. I've seen your other posts.

> He is no chad, he has little bitch shoulders and frame and was always insecure about it and his height.

You let a no frame manlet do that to you. I......I have no words

This is true. Crazy people are sometimes good make believers.

Yes, the right choices to get something out of everyone while making the most feel like shit.

Before him, I had savings, I was really fit and hotter thanks the average, I didn't have my life settled but I was optimistic. Now I'm trying to get back again but he is there again.

A thing I learned after this is that I gotta have an idea of what I want in life, 10 years ago I was depressed and lived as a shut in, I lost weight, cleared my skin, got a job, moved out, but that was it. I don't know how he got under my skin so bad.
I want to be better, but I sometimes feel like he is still dragging me down and looking smug.

Yes, I'm ashamed about everything I did and didn't do. I feel like I want to die sometimes.

go hit the gym and stop coming up with excuses land whale
your """""boy friend"""" left you because you were 200lb more than him

>"nice" guys never ask me out
Because you don't give them an opportunity to. Obviously men ask women out but it doesn't mean men decide who to date. Very few stable guys will ask you out in front of your 10 girlfriends while you talk about your boyfriend. You can create situations where it is likely for him to ask just as every guy is working on creating situations where a girl might say yes. Spend time alone with the people you think are a good match for you and things are much more likely to happen.
Just take things slow.

They don't actually get out unscratched; They were clawed up from the beginning

Haha serves you right f-for dating douchebags and.. and yeah! You... I..

Sorry ;_;

Everyone listen, I'm not sad that it ended, it just the way it did, and it annoys me that he is still living and living in my city and in the same work environment. Also that he is doing so good while I'm just recovering from the hurt.

He dated me at first because of my looks, he wanted to fuck right away, I was too insecure to give in, he could have left but then he realized that I had money and was willing to pay for everything and he stuck around.

After one year dating, I lost my virginity with him and he broke up 2 weeks after. ;_;

I'm chubby now, but you are right, time to get in shape.

I don't have 10 girlfriends, if I had, I could be talk to them instead of posting on Jow Forums. I was just a normal and highly shy/insecure person. I was a NEET for more than 3 years, I'm no stacy.

>I was moving on, trying to get a new job and he is there as well.
It's pretty likely that he's like that to everyone. That kind of person isn't going to stop breaking people and things to get what they want.

>It seems that I will never get rid of him.
You will. He doesn't exactly sound like a patient, long-term kind of person, so you just need to stay clear of whatever trainwreck he manages to start next.

>Denying yourself of agency.
No, abuse is removing someone else's agency.

>toxic
feminist having relationship trouble ? Woah

Cluster B for the zoomers

if you dated you're fucked for life. PTSD is certain. You literally have trauma you cannot recover from. Sure you can fix up your life and be happy again but you cannot recover from that kind of shit.

You dated him, not us. Do not play victim, you wanted that. Just like how i wanted my borderline at the time. I would never do it again, but you cannot say you didn't decide to do it.

my bank account says otherwise ;)

>I want to be better
Ok I'm still seeing the same loop of logic in your posts. I'm going to make it really simple now:

You need to take responsibility. Look up the word "agency". If you want to find the source of all your problems, it's not him, if you want to know who is actually causing ALL of these things in your life... it's easy to find this person. Just look into a mirror.

no it's not. Abuse is treating someone badly, especially for personal gain. Nothing to do with agency.