Do you hunt, Jow Forums? If not, why aren't you a hunter? Your country has guns, right?

>healthy, delicious wild game that is also cheaper than store bought meat
>fun activity
>a nice way to get out into the wilderness for a while and enjoy nature

Attached: Guns2.png (6480x5620, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ejpd.admin.ch/waffenrichtlinie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not hunting moose
>not eating the delicious meat
What are you doing bros

Attached: split-algkott-1280x667-c.jpg (1280x667, 268K)

eat entrails to get the vitamins.

Yes. We're meant to eat all the organs of the animal not just muscle meat. We're also supposed to eat the bones by boiling them so that we get a better amino acid profile. This helps our joints.

Moving states soon so there's no point in getting a loicense now

That's a bit of a meme map. There's loads of old weapons lying around in places like France, Romania and Latvia. Registered gun ownership doesn't really mean anything in Europe. There's loads of off the grid world war era caches and cheap Yugoslav/Soviet weapons being sold to this day.

What is there to hunt over there? Crocs? Emus? Abos?

Depends, old Yugoslav weapons are currently being moved to several criminal hotspots in Europe. It's a very lucrative business and those weapons are no longer in the hands of average joes, outside of the Balkans.

Attached: guns.jpg (840x840, 307K)

Because buying a weapon here cost 1k euros at least and to kill a buck or a deer you need to pay between 1.5k to 3k euros.

I wish I could. My grandfather was a hunter and when he was just about to teach me, guns were banned. Now only criminals can hunt, and they don't usually eat what they kill.

After 19 of May it won’t be legal to own firearms anymore in switzerland!

>1k euros
Fairly decent prize, but it sucks that you have to pay that much just to put down a deer. Is it because of a shortage of deer, or what?

You can always go fishing

Why is that?

There's deer here as well where they are considered a pest due to competing for food with native fauna. Emu's are protected. Kangaroos are fucking everywhere.
There are ducks, pigs, buffalo and rabbits too

No its because we have laws to defend all animals, we cant even retaliate if a bear or wolf attacks you because you will go to prison.

But you're Romanian.
You don't follow the laws anyway.

What kind of guns? All of them? Then you would have stricter gun laws than most European countries.

It comes at a surprise to you but only the politicians and gypsies can get away with not following the laws because of immunity and thats racist.

Every man should hunt and fish.

>"so what are you in for?"
>"murder"
"who did you kill"?

Right, I don't know how I could forget about the freaking kangaroos.

They took our guns after a psycho Scotsman shot up Andy Murray's school.

You think I am joking but I am not, you easily get 6 months to 2 years if you kill a wild animal or domestic one that is not a pet and you dont own it.

>a bear that ripped off my leg

Sweden
>has guns
>has rape
>has terrorism
>has feminism

Eastern Europe
>has no guns
>has no rape
>has no terrorism
>has no feminism

We need to accept EU gun law. The State is gonna confiscate all firearms of any kind.

Cunts move in hordes of hundreds, are dumb as fuck, carry stds and rape each other.
Fucking hate kangaroos, why couldn't salties be our national animal?

>Eastern Europe
>>has no guns
>>has no rape
>>has no terrorism
>>has no feminism
Lol no we have all of them.

Are those laws old? We have a pretty strong hunter¨s lobby here that always shill to get hunters more rights

Russia has a lot of guns and a lot of good hunters, actually.

Yes all Firearms
cause EU gun laws

Because it's fucking boring as fuck. I was raised by a redneck dad, coon hunting, deer hunting, fishing, etc. You go out in an uncomfortable area, wait, do nothing and just wait, then you get your animal.

As an adult, I don't give a rats ass about hunting unless you're talking bare-hands no equipment hunting. Because if you know what you're doing then hell yeah I'll strangle a 32 point buck with my bare-hands

Yes, I hunt muslims and shqips.

Attached: 48378784_502435460243117_2804396452086808576_n.jpg (720x960, 54K)

I'm against a change of this law but you're just telling bullshit right now.

There's no way the state will be able to confiscate that many firearms.
Never let men who wear dresses ruin your country.

Attached: 000.jpg (660x371, 117K)

We have feminism and rape tho

kek

>coon hunting
I didn't know that was still legal in the states. Don't you think Black Lives Matter?

No they were introduced at the behest of the EU and PETA. I cant even hit a dog that attacks me without getting into problems if a cop decides he wants to fuck with me.

Sure. Maybe not in that great nation of yours. But we are full of cucks who will turn em in. We even gonna vote for it.

We will see. It's far from decided yet.

>Poland
>no guns
Poland YES

the place we go here for feral pig and deer has a nigger that hunts coons with dogs. shit kills me every god damn time. he joins in, he knows how funny it is.

Attached: 1541817538600.gif (666x637, 3.93M)

really considering hunting recently. nice nature

Good job, bro.

Attached: cat48 small grey kitty.webm (480x600, 459K)

>Kosovo 19%
Ahahahahah nice stats

Done properly, it's literally spiritual

My gf's father is a hunter, so he and the gf regularly make fun of me for being a poor shot. What am I to do, I got severe myopia and shiet.

This. One of the oldest activities known to man

Just wear glasses bro

Get some contacts, my nibber. I am shortsighted as fuck too but I wear contact lenses and there's no issue at all.

Attached: cat47.gif (236x367, 2.07M)

Get a decent scope and sight it in for your myopic eye

do et. looks really good in your country.

>why aren't you a hunter?
can't afford the taxes involved at the moment, hopefully I will in the future if the usual suspects don't fuck everything up even more than it already is

what were you expecting from a faggot?

Almost like guns aren't the problem

Attached: 1556515857814.png (371x314, 76K)

>please go back, retarded faggot

Almost all the land in my state is private and they want a gorillion shekels to allow you to hunt even the smallest game.

Move out of the east coast.

im vegan

Question:
How is the rate of Austria according to the map 10-20 or lower, when the rate for the whole of Austria 30 is?

Most people don't live in the red zones

Attached: Norden_pop_density.jpg (550x944, 301K)

Would you like to come to Sweden for a lovely urban hunting trip? :^)

Shits fake. People in the Balkans sleep with Grenades next to their beds.

And RPGs.

kek
Immediately imagined a bunch of dirty slavs with a grenade under one pillow and Baldurs gate in the next

Is this true??

Went to the hospital for a panic attack

>Banned from owning a Shotgun

Sorry for your loss...

loss is the life of wild animals tard.

yes. ejpd.admin.ch/waffenrichtlinie

No, the loss is when your body rots apart from malnutrition

Wow, a special snowflake. Aren't you a good boy and morally superior.
BTW Veganism was created in Europe by English aristocrats. Make of that what you will...and convince yourself that it was done for your benefit. Because, as we all know, English aristocrats really love the underclass.
Dumbass.

nope kid :)

mhmm... fucking virgin

Are you handing yours over or stashing it? You're going to get absolutely fucked with migration now...as soon as we had them banned in 97, the next year the migration rate exploded.

Talk to me in 5 years and then tell me how vegan is "totally doable"

Enjoy your cult

That must be a projection as I had sex last night.

k virgin

sure you did, sweetie :)

Okay so you are a virgin.
t. Married 11 years

>muh dik

you wouldnt get so riled up if you are :)

another virgin ?

Unfortunately, no. Firearms are completely banned in my country.

Watch Shawn Bakers channel on carnivore and stop being a stupid smug retard, destroying your health so you can parade around like a self-righteous asshole "Huurrr durr I don't eat meat its cruel, I'm better than you morally and ethically, even though it is destroying my health".
Nigger, there is no morality outside of humans and human property. Animals exist to be killed eaten and used. And abused if you like bloodsports like badger baiting and fox hunting.

Fuck off, we're full.

>bloodsports
sick person

Is there any country more cucked than mine? Goddamn I hate this country.

We have states in Ausland aswell

Least you're not Sweden

Attached: 1553873144917.png (961x981, 737K)

Oh look, here comes the morality policing. Puritanical fuck. This Earth is OURS. We own this fucker until aliens come along and take it, if they ever will. While we own it, it exists for our benefit and pleasure.

So you do. I read that as "moving to the states." Maybe I'm just retarded?

We forgive you for allowing jews into England in 1688 and funding Cromwell. Even though you have destroyed our country. Maybe it is karma, but try not to hate yourself lanklet Dutchbro.

That pic is why I stopped watching Talmudvision in 2005. I hope the dykes get nuked and the sea takes us.

That tv show is Dutch though

W- whatever bong, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

It's okay AmeriFren

Attached: 1553174175189.png (746x512, 99K)

I know, I'm saying despite that, Sweden is still far worse.

Gave up TV in the early nineties
Kids never knew what a commercial was and were shocked when they saw one then asked me about the obvious bullshit

Not swedish tho lol

At least they have nature, this country is literally a giant claustrophobic city park. Someone nuke us, Putin please send the ss-27's.

Attached: 1556522790732.jpg (551x491, 164K)

Your population density is brutal. I thought this shithole was like a sardine tin with 270 ppl/ per sqkm. No wonder you lot grow tall, like tightly packed pine trees. Fuking 400 per sqkm. Fuck that.

That's why I'm considering moving to Germany, I can get a job there as a mechanical engineer. I want some fucking space and some fucking woods to hike in.