Fall for the church girl meme

>fall for the church girl meme
>shes boring as fuck and wont have sex with me

you said this would be based. you have memed me for the last time

Attached: 57400193_1564533623682135_1194782289517520191_n.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Most women are boring, and it's amusing the only thing you really can seek to enjoy out of one, is sex. You're probably pretty boring yourself. I wouldn't fuck you either.

Church girl is definitely a meme. They have no idea what a strong, masculine figure looks like, and are disgusted when they see a man taking his own path instead of God's pre-planned, cookie-cutter path for the masses.

It's easier to take an atheist girl and give her morals than it is to uncuck a christcuck girl.

Relationships demand a captain/first mate relationship where you are the captain and she is the first mate. If jesus is her captain, what does that make you?

you idiot you aren't supposed to join a church you're supposed to start your own then siphon from your flock. disgraceful attempt

fpbp

Bullshit user, you know that is some prim boipucci right there

At least there is no sin

Attached: orthodox wojak.jpg (670x677, 80K)

Women is the mirror of the male. You must be boring af

based and cultleaderpilled

the church is taking her down to haiti. should i be worried?

based and zoomer attempt at shitting up this meme-tier

She's getting blacked, m8

Let her go, big guy. She'll come back ranting and raving about jesus even more furiously than before she left.

Are you willing to marry her and have sex with only her and make a family and take care of them for the rest of your life? If not, then why are you wasting her time?

Fuckin based, vampirism is real

oh no no no

cultpilled af

"I want wholesome girls all these whores are lame"

"I found a wholesome girl"

"she wont have sex with me ASAP btw that wouldnt make her a whore like other girls cause shes having sex with me not anyone else"

men are such brainlets. You created whores and even when you find wholesome ones you want to whore them up.

this

God damn it Jow Forums is on fire today

She's getting enough dick from Tyrone she only needs your money and attention

Based

I don't buy it, this is obviously an attempt to smear the Christians. Everyone knows the Christian girls are the most slutty ones around. Their weird upbringing that combines semitic sexual mores and cuck fathers produces women that eclipses regular thots for thottery, only in secret instead of blatantly.

fpbp OP is a boring loser

The path for the masses is the path to damnation. God's path is so narrow almost nobody finds it, let alone walks it, let alone completes it. You wouldn't know anything about it anyway reprobate.

Attached: 1525465491844.jpg (888x1120, 166K)

If god's path is so narrow that almost nobody finds it, why is christianity so widely spread?

It's disinformation, with just enough truth sprinkled in to keep idiots like you satisfied and unquestioning.

According to the bible sex is the marital duty of both partners

Virgin on the streets, whore in the sheets. It is totally within christian doctrines as long as it doesnt take the top priority in the relationship or life in general and stays between 2 married partners

Christianity isn't wide-spread at all, most professed "christians" are not, and will go to hell.
>Matthew 7:14 - For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
>Matthew 7:21-23 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Almost all extant "christians" are de facto pagans.

Obviously jews are real creatures, lurk Jow Forums more to see how real they and their influences are

>totally within christian doctrines
No, that's within Pelagian doctrines, not Christian doctrines. There is no room for filth in Christianity.

Haha, cute.

MUH DICK
Kill yourself

It says that sex asa whole is negative, as it leads to deprivation and degeneracy if left unchecked. So best is not to have sex and if only for procreation, however the bible also tells to not withhold sex from your husband or wife other than through mutual consent to then come back again stronger. So obviously sex between a married couple is not seen as bad. It turns bad when it becomes adultery. In fact the bible tells you to live like an eunuch unless you manage to marry.
Sex outside marriage=bad
Sex inside marriage=not bad (not really good either but ok)

that's like jumping into the animal exhibits at the zoo, have we learned nothing? Don't feed the niggers.

So how is it that christianity is the absolute objective moral truth, but it also stems from Judaism and Jews are subversive enemies. How does that all fit together? Not asking in a bitch way, I actually want to hear your answer.

>he cant be happy without forcing his partner to have unwanted sex with him

Sex is for babies,not fun

>the state of modern man

See on kikes not being those in the bible and
on real israelites being now and always having been whites

tldr. we wuz rabbis n shit

Attached: we_wuz.jpg (970x649, 128K)

Thanks

Very

All I've had are whores. Some have taken up to and over 6 years to show their true colors.
What I wouldn't give for a church girl now.

Also, find a woman with interests/hobbies. This seems to be a bigger deal than you can imagine. Kids don't count. Find a woman that has a interest in something with substance. Otherwise, dick will be her interest.

Taking advice from this board in any way, shape, or form is a legitimate litmus test for mental retardation. Look at the bitter, cynical faggots on here constantly just making shit up, getting mad over cherry picked social media posts, and chasing conspiracy theories that lead no where on a daily fucking basis. They admit they have no success in life financially, socially, or romantically with their world view on the regular. How fucking stupid are you to look at these mewling retarded pigs and think that these "people" know how to make good life choices.

Having sex with you would be a big mistake.

Attached: image.png (638x480, 349K)

I think you misunderstand what "boring" means

No

How the fuck you seduce

Yes you should.
If she makes it out alive, she'll be pregnant and STD-loaded.

The problem for you is that church girls and other tradthots are exactly like other thots. They used to not be, but that was because men had power to put them back in line, not anything else. Now they're as bad as anyone else, perhaps even worse because the cognitive dissonance drives them even more slutty.

Your probably the boring one

>search christian gf
>complain about her being a good christian

FPBP
OP also probably just jumped on the first ass that let him. Real church girl won't stop having sex until you have the full set of 12 children.

WTF. She's getting quacked man.

Husband and wife have a mutual duty to one another in providing free access to the act of marriage, one cannot deny the other licitly. This is why "marital rape" was never a thing. However, this does not mean there is license for husband and wife to do succumb to the filthy impure fires of lust. The act of marriage must be ordered by divine law, and Tobit gave us the model of marriage. This can get very in depth, but to keep it concise: marital act must generally be approached with the primary purpose (which is the begetting of children) in mind, that can never be subverted licitly. After this, form and decorum in the act must be observed; there is room here to make what is not licit licit in the form of unchaste kissing/touching, but what is "licit" does not mean "good" and people have no understanding of the degrees of allowance truly given under divine law. Read the ancient patristic fathers and the defense against the Pelagians. But regardless the main axiom is "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church" (Eph 5:25) and most of the things that modern husband/wife do can hardly pretend to even approach this. It's not part of love to treat your wife like a whore.
The key is to understand the distinction between Judaism and the Jews of BC versus what formed in AD. Christ was the inflection point for Israel. With the progression of time and the wickedness of many sections of this population, large sections of this chosen population many times turned to idolatry. This produced the Babylonian Talmud and sects that were already abominations under divine law before Jesus. Most jews were wicked and rotten and Jesus Christ called them the children of satan. The key is Jesus Christ. All of the good jews converted, which was a small minority, and most jews rejected Jesus Christ. Jews are the only race that committed deicide, and since then they've grown greatly in diabolical power and depravity. They developed kaballah, etc.

Attached: stolga.jpg (720x720, 237K)

it’a unbelievable that one has to give advices like that

it always boils down to ‘find someone who is compatible with you’ and this won’t happen in a cult unless you are a brainwashed hardliner

Getting a woman is easy. If they are attracted to you then the rest is cake.
Want a couple pro tips? This works almost every time and even on the ones that aren't instantly attracted.
1. Make them laugh
2. Act like you don't give a shit about them.

Thats all you need. In the meantime, make yourself a better man.

Hes probably some jewish mutt so there's that.

Why are people saying bp? This shit is pure cringe. Please save the white race by speeding your car into on coming traffic, and remember to place a machete pointing towards your heart without a seat belt.

>reprobate.
You missed it too

Sex is only for procreation

you know nothing of it finn, you come from a faithless desolated land

>im projecting my lack of knowledge onto others
You haven't brought forth much substance, only blind speculation.

This is why christcucks are dying out, meanwhile muzzies and jews are fucking like animals

I've provided more substance than you have. The only thing you've said is that on the basis of me using the term "reprobate" that I am too a reprobate, which is a fit of irony and stupidity on your part. Matthew 7 isn't blind speculation, anyway, faithless little modernist.

Why wont your wife have sex with you? That makes no sense from Christian point of view.

OP is a faggot
in a just world this thread would be real and she'd come back with hiv and infect you

I say we link up with the AM IS H

They are based and we could grow their way of life while shutting AI down. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

>disgusted when they see a man taking his own path instead of God's pre-planned, cookie-cutter path for the masses.

Bud, God's path is the only path, and it's a narrow path. Your only path is the follow his Will.

Attached: ulysses.jpg (650x1063, 154K)

>Husband and wife have a mutual duty to one another in providing free access to the act of marriage, one cannot deny the other licitly. This is why "marital rape" was never a thing. However, this does not mean there is license for husband and wife to do succumb to the filthy impure fires of lust. The act of marriage must be ordered by divine law, and Tobit gave us the model of marriage. This can get very in depth, but to keep it concise: marital act must generally be approached with the primary purpose (which is the begetting of children) in mind, that can never be subverted licitly. After this, form and decorum in the act must be observed; there is room here to make what is not licit licit in the form of unchaste kissing/touching, but what is "licit" does not mean "good" and people have no understanding of the degrees of allowance truly given under divine law. Read the ancient patristic fathers and the defense against the Pelagians. But regardless the main axiom is "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church" (Eph 5:25) and most of the things that modern husband/wife do can hardly pretend to even approach this. It's not part of love to treat your wife like a whore.
Can you elaborate?

>The only thing you've said is that on the basis of me using the term "reprobate" that I am too a reprobate
Ah, no. I am saying that by subscribing to the concept of reprobate, you are not as knowledgeable as you think you are.

Question: does following God's will mean that you first need to let go of all will of your own? Can you follow God's will while simultaneously have personal goals? Or, do you have to voluntarily fully submit yourself to Gods will before God makes his will known? Is it about using your free will to give up your free will in order to serve god?

God wills the salvation of souls. It means that His will is that you know, love and serve Him. Insofar as your "personal goals" do not obstruct this correct and proper end, no, there is no requirement that you give them up.

We are not Buddhists who hold that relinquishing the ego is the mark of some kind of enlightenment. We are individual bodies and souls, each of us with hisown tastes, abilities, character, disposition - and God made us so (as He did the angels likewise), and has no desire to see these qualities "sacrificed". For us Catholics we have a teaching: grace perfects nature. In loving God and in receiving the graces we are availed, we more perfectly become who we are, and who we are meant to be.

But if by "personal goals" you're referring to the pursuit of passions and vices, then no, these cannot properly coexist in a Christian with the love of God, and where they do they are referred to as sins.

This
>Going to Church for sex
off yourself OP, Christ is ashamed of you

>But if by "personal goals" you're referring to the pursuit of passions and vices, then no, these cannot properly coexist in a Christian with the love of God, and where they do they are referred to as sins.
So how would it be proper to live? Just sit until God nudges you? Only eat when you are about to starve?

fpbp

Now you are thinking we're Jainists. Where do you see this philosophy among the Christian kings, like Louis IX? Where do you see this philosophy among the Benedictines, whose motto was ora et labora rather than tristitia et apathia? Where do you see this philosophy among the great missionaries, the evangelists, the Apostles who spent much of their lives wandering here and there as fishermen for Christ? Where do you see this philosophy among the martyrs, who defiantly laid down their mortal lives for love of and faith in God?

The Christian doesn't sit idly, and those who do may well be disposed to the capital vice of sloth. And we are furthermore told by the saints not to trust "nudges" from God, for our Enemy has the same ability. Instead, we are called to live our lives in accordance with our vocation, to obey the Moral Law, to receive the graces God gives us for our salvation, and to eventually die well.

So in other words, live a non-degenerate normal life, because God gives no precise will for you to fulfill, other than living well? Is it then appropriate to talk about "god's will" as if he had a specific mission for each person?

>The path for the masses is the path to damnation
this

Attached: anoigma.jpg (735x351, 113K)

I'm mostly asking these questions because I have realized that I'm unable to offer myself any kind of reason to live. I'd gladly give my life to God and have prayed for this, but I don't know what kind of answer I should expect.

Except God has communicated His will, and even took human flesh so that we fools could better understand it. Whether one chooses to listen to the Good News or not is his own business.

Also, God does have a specific mission for each and every soul that has, is, or will be ensouled: to know, love and serve Him, that we may see him face-to-face and be eternally happy. That is the substantial "mission" God gives every man. The accidental "mission" will vary depending on one's vocation, but the accidental always directs one to the substantial.

What fundamentally defines one's vocation? Is it something that you have picked yourself? Can any non-sinful pursuit become servitude for God?

Apologies, then, if I came across as harsh. I had the impression that you were taking a mocking stance towards the faith.

My advice: any time you have a question, no matter how silly it may seem to you, see if it is addressed in the Summa.

>and wont have sex with me
I would'nt want to have sex with an obese otaku either

This. Who told you that church girls put out and also, why is this a priority for you, OP? You need more Jesus.

Burn that motherfucker to the ground.

They're gonna talk all about how afrikangs need mo gibmedat 'cause look at how starving they are.

>Sin = White people procreating
Good goy, christcuck.

No problem, harshness to be expected considering where we are. I downloaded summa theologica a while ago but haven't gotten around to reading it, thanks for the reminder.

>getting into a relationship for sex

absolutely retarded, if it's sex you want just to a random hookup or pay a hooker, relationships are meant to be something more

user you have to marry her first, and then and only then will she not be boring and all the wild sex

For Catholics, it's very simple: either you are married, or you are a cleric or consecrated religious. They've since introduced further definitions of what constitutes a vocation such that consecrated celibates (i.e., lay celibates) are included.

Typically, the expectation is that you have to feel "called" to it (hence, vocatio), and young Catholics who are trying to determine their vocation often spend great lengths of time in prayer to discern it. As grace perfects nature, God summons you to perform that vocation for which you are best suited, which will best direct you towards salvation, and in which you will achieve the best possible good for yourself and for others.

Even sinners can become servants of Christ. I am one myself, as are most other men living and dead. That is what repentance and absolution are: God gave us the sacraments, and most especially the Sacrament of Penance, because we are fragile, wounded creatures who often stray from the straight road. Whether bearing the stain of sin or in a state of grace, God wills that you serve Him, and He never denies your service.

A word of advice: don't try to read it cover-to-cover. Treat it more as a field manual.

>Cucked by memes
KEK

Attached: 21126347_501582760187625_2576967909309939712_n.gif (220x164, 1.01M)

>worships a virgin kike on a stick
>wonders why he's not getting sex
LMAO
Take the Islam pill, user.

Attached: based (2).jpg (959x960, 114K)

B L A C K E D

>For Catholics, it's very simple: either you are married, or you are a cleric or consecrated religious.
Does this mean that if you opt not to breed and are not a cleric, you are committing a grave sin? Even from a Christian perspective, I have a hard time trying to justify myself bringing another being into this world. Isn't it cruel to doom a soul to a life that could potentially end in hell, when not forcing a soul to be born in flesh guarantees that they will escape the potential of eternal suffering?
>Even sinners can become servants of Christ. I am one myself, as are most other men living and dead.
What do you mean by this? Isn't _everyone_ a sinner by default?

>God wills that you serve Him, and He never denies your service.
How much leeway do you think there is in the ways you choose to serve God? For the sake of an example, I have been composing music for 15 years. Could I begin composing music in a way that tries to glorify God? If I prayed for this, would God support me in this pursuit?

If you’re looking for degenerates go to a club faggot.

Fpbp