Marriage is useless if adultery isn't illegal

Marriage is useless if adultery isn't illegal

Attached: stock-photo-man-beat-his-fear-wife-or-woman-on-the-floor-crime-and-violence-concept-709471879.jpg (450x320, 31K)

>t. Incel

wait it isnt illegal?!

thinking you need rules to create a family... if you need rules you already lost.

divorce rape would still exist

I agree, it should be illegal.

This and also divorce. It's why gay marriage can be seen as doing the same thing now because they're both useless.
Self imposed rules are still rules.

it is illegal you dummy it's breach of contract

No you dont think in rules you think in what is best for your offspring. You could see that as a rule but it's more what all other animals do and they dont have any rules what so ever...

We used to stone adulterers. Now we cheer them. We need to go back and at least fine them.

yeah cause letting your wife get fucked by another dude without hard consequenses is 100% alpha

Id say marriage is useless if the two dont have to cohabitate, and divorce should take 5 years and not be an option while raising a child.

Theres no excuse to have two seperate mortgages for a family while raising children.

>they dont have any rules what so ever
Yes they do, they just don't have the language to express/define them.

the fine is already build into nature. the offspring will have a negative impact when parents do adultery.

I really dont understand what is the point of marriage if you are not religious?Marriage is extremely disadvantageous for man so i really dont get why would anyone voluntary get married?

>We used to stone adulterers
When? that only happened in the middle east

All social animals have rules. Having rules about the creation of families in a society will benefit the offspring of all members.

>You can't cheat with a condom

>Having a woman promise to bare and raise your children is extremely disadvantageous

Attached: 1556200819404.jpg (957x621, 71K)

This consequence is she loses access to me. Child support? Alimony? Who cares? Money isn't even real. Let her enjoy her Gucci bag and stupid wine spritzer drinks that cost way too many shekels.

Losing access to true masculinity and spiritual guidance is a fate far worse than my having to give up meaningless shekels.

And if I can't afford it and they throw me in prison, I'll start a fucking cult. I'll start a race war in prison. I'll start a riot. I'll escape. I'll fight and kill. But I'll never be a prisoner.

He’s German they are governed my laws

Jesus's literal line is "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her"
Stoning was a popular legal system back then.

Cheating and homewrecking should be punished by death in EVERY situation. There is NEVER an excuse for being a whore that I would accept.

Unfortunately degenerates have made homicide, even justifiable homicide, illegal. Pussies.

The promise doesn't mean anything , a women can at anytime decide to divorce and take away half of your wealth

yes in the middle east and that line from jesus pretty much bans it

Welcome to the point of this thread.

because the state offers an attractive tax deduction

yeah hence why i said that i dont understand why man do it if they are not religious

Because if you're a good person you don't need the government to make breaking marriage illegal to uphold it

Adultery is only so commonplace because it's evolutionary advantageous to fuck as much as possible. With at-birth paternity tests and punishment for adultery I think you could essentially breed it out pretty quickly. Adultery used to carry the death penalty and women still whored around, if you want monogamy it needs to be incentivised

this

This, start with yourself. Make yourself so good that you're actually desirable, and your whore wife will think twice about fucking off behind your back.

>women
>thinking

Attached: 1549500444391.jpg (854x854, 40K)

>women are retarded
>women are manipulative masterminds

So which one is it big guy

Idiot. Women cheat no matter how good they have it at home.

Women are manipulative retards.

Yeah but a Fine would be.... fine. ;)

Also that's where all of the population used to be. That and africa.

Dang bro you sound pretty alpha, how do I be like you

>t. childless faggot who cant get a gf

Attached: 1556275036840.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Isn't it useless if adultery is illegal? Like... Shouldn't the point be that you don't cheat even though you have the opportunity? If you're forced not to then it's kind of meaningless.

>my name's john and I hate every single one of you

Stoning would be pretty fun though. Also works very well as a public execution method because it gives the spectators a direct part in it.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 102K)

By that logic we should make murder legal. Shouldn't people not kill each other, even if it is legal?

You can literally catch a woman cheating on you in the act, punch her in the face, and go to jail for 7 years while she gets all the stuff in the divorce.

Fuck that. I am married, but I 100% support OPs proposal. We need universal prenups to state clearly, in the event of adultery, the adulterer gets NOTHING.

What kind of crap is that, user? Fefes and lovey doves are just a part of it, if not a side feature. You're agreeing to marriage, to be together with a person for three reasons; because you want children which makes up the whole reason the institution ever came into being be to begin with, money reasons which refined it into a more coherent order, or, rarest of all, you're just really lonely. Some widow/widower oldfucks get remarried because decades of it leave them unable to understand life without a partner, and they'd probably just die.
The truth is the very vast majority of humans haven't gotten married in history because of some bullshit romance movie love feelings. They didn't have some connived storybook nonsense that made them fall into each other's arms. Again, that sort of shit's a side-note that's nice if it ever does happen.

They got married because either their parents want their daughter taken care of, thus arranged it all, or the two were horny and the woman wanted to make sure little babby got fed.

The point of marriage is more practical than you want to believe. It just so happens humans tend to pair-bond when they fuck and that makes them release the chemicals in their bodies that make them watch shit on the Hallmark channel.

Make divorce extremely difficult to do for a woman

Women don't think long-term, so they make retarded decisions. But they're very good at seeking temporary pleasure, so they're very manipulative.

Marriage isn't for you. It's to guarantee a woman's access to your finances.

Attached: 1547687191460.jpg (1000x1309, 246K)

You will be cucked, raped in prison, and trannified. Your life will become a meaningless Hell. Welcome to America.

Adultery is a sin, user.

How can one person be so fucking stupid? He was referring to divorce, you fucking mongoloid.

>it is illegal you dummy
It's so illegal that a woman gets rewarded for dirvorcing.

Attached: 1585894186058.jpg (730x889, 193K)

>start with yourself. Make yourself so good
Yeah, all those losers like Trump and Brad Pitt were just not working hard enough to be desirable.

Attached: 1568777586099.jpg (950x950, 190K)

They can very easily be both retard

How about just ban divorce? Fuck you Henry VIII

I don't know about for you, but for Christians marriage is a covenant rather than a contract.

I don't know anywhere where adultery is counted as breach of contract, but it is a tort in some jurisdictions (including China IIRC) and a crime in others. But in many countries, including most western countries, getting the state involved is seen as too intrusive and likely to be counterproductive.

This is some abstract type of high-level cuckoldry right here.

>condom
Literally sex with tree sap. Pure bestiality.