Why is the government releasing outbreaks to scare people into getting vaccinations? what's in the vaccinations...

why is the government releasing outbreaks to scare people into getting vaccinations? what's in the vaccinations? nanobots? nanochips? sterilizing agents?

Attached: virus-cell-biology-shutterstock_598422527-36d6kvwwcwfigic4jip4ao.jpg (1024x607, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gfTqfVeLHw
youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because big government

>what's in the vaccinations?
smart dust.

Nanobots is correct

Its just measles and they're doing it because the patent is about to expire so they need to sell everything they can asap

why?

Probably just a sales gimmick. We are going to get to a point where the CDC recommends adults get a booster MMR. Then if they can make it a requirement for employment...

I wouldn’t get the vaccine without a titer test first.

except the vaccinations are free...

This is probably the only wrong conspiracy, they don't want to spend money to cure you so they want you to be vaccinated, simple as that

Fuck this clown world brother

Attached: 1555953021133m.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

>government releasing outbreaks
its called third world niggers invading our country retard

>free
>taxpayer funded
pick one

>what's in the vaccinations?
1 drop of Soros pee in every shot

Micromerchants

Attached: virus2.jpg (585x826, 124K)

>smart dust.
tell me more about smart dust, have you seen the reports on what it can do?

n-n-no it is duh sneaky jews so dey can put duh robots in us

Attached: 1556394267394.jpg (1000x432, 71K)

>so dey can put duh robots in us
what can the robots do?

Last ditch attempt at money for the Clinton deep state.

>hurr look at me i'm faggot.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

They put jew sperm in it to contaminate our dna

Attached: NYTIMESOPEDAUTHOR.jpg (516x522, 66K)

The Jews are the ones importing the third world niggers.

Baloney. They want to make customers for life. That's just good business.

lol never had a vaccine xD

>what can the robots do?
They canchange you're genes making you gay and force you to suck cock by remote control

I'm vaccinated and never took a medicine of any kind my whole life

the government isn't releasing anything. people are retarded and vacc rates are down = previously suppressed diseases are flourishing again. shut the fuck up.

same. antivaxxers probably have spent 10x more on hospital care on average when their sick kids get fucked up. ive never been to the hospital or my GP for anything but a checkup

better take your juju juice or you might get sick.

Good questions. Why ARE they pushing this shit? We did just fine without their big pharma bullshit in the 60s, 70s, 80s, etc. Why are they trying so hard to violate OUR bodies.

I think they should experience true violation. They should all be raped by HIV infested niggers. So, basically, ANY African.

vaccinated people get sick more because their immune system is compromised

>Big Pharma pays millions to politicians and media sources
>politicians and the media spread fear of disease
>people rush out to spend billions on Big Pharma's products
As usual, it's all about money.

please post evidence of your wild claim

No m8 just take the juju juice it's good for you makes you strong and healthy.

its true
and its true that all the ones who get infected at outbreaks are always vaccinated people

Attached: majujujuice.png (1743x1090, 459K)

I can only agree Never been vaccinated never got sick. My Hospital bill is 0 bugs.

you can't say claim something and say "it's true bro just trust me" when asked for evidence retard

>inb4 healthcare agents track you down and poison you just so you go to the hospital

go show a graph of the total # of cases, not # of deaths, retard

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-154324.png (1099x2048, 398K)

go be a boomer elsewhere

>asked to prove a completely retarded claim
>"uhhhhhh go away"
>the face of a retard proven wrong in his own face
im 22 faggot

>im a boomer faggot
yeah i know

Do your own homework if your to dumb to realize that vaccines for healthy people is just a scam.
Look who dies of disease nearly all are old or sick people. Wow goyim look how deadly it is 50 95 year old ladies died and had it. FUG :D

Attached: chanukah-anim2.gif (80x100, 18K)

>again ask for proof and none shown
arguing with antivaxxers is a lost cause. at least they'll die off and natural selection will take care of them all

Stop being fucking retarded

Attached: 1499355649871.png (381x354, 251K)

I have a immune system so superior to you that I could drink the puss of a plague corps and outlive you.
You want me to spoon feed you?
stfu click archive type Vax or Vaccine and look it up yourself.

Nothing is free, someone pays...

Even better if the customer doesn’t pay they will all go get their “free” booster shot.

Opioids were “free” to those they were prescribed to also but the drug companies made big money.

Go read about Rick Perry and the HPV vaccine in Texas.

Not knowing about 'Styx the White'.

>it's like you don't even watch.

Multiple studies literally prove you are stupid.

>forcefully vaccinated

adds another precursor list item to the line upon which crossed will invoke a lethal response into civil war.

Everyone I know that gets vaccinated gets really sick afterwards. I never get vaccinated and they keep asking me why I never get sick.

so show them faggot

it's because you're a shutin NEET and never go around other people so you never get sick retard. go work in an airport and watch you change your tune

Nanobots aren't real and never will be

If you look at the bigger picture it seems like (((they))) made an oopsy. And are in full scary mode. Be prepared for meteor, and ayyslmao.

>source: dude trust me

Attached: 1545943200164.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Vaccinations make people sick. Sick people go to the hospital more. This make big pharma a lot of money.

Anyone failing to see the pattern is a retard deserving to be removed from the gene pool.

Idiots like that remind me of the idiot mother of my idiot exgf. "The government wouldn't lie. Why would the government lie?"

Yes. She was that stupid. Just like provaxxers.

There was a leaked video of a pentagon presentation of vaccines being used in the third world as a vector to inject a brain altering chemical that removes belief in god.

Anyone have video? It was removed from YouTube.

Must be a case that the only anti vax family i know in real life consist of straight retarded people

Its purely divide and conquer, they want the pro and anti vaxxers to fight so they are keeping the debate polarised and ramping up the pressure with fake outbreaks

I go out in public constantly. My gf works at hospitals and is constantly exposed to the filth you call humanity. We are definitely exposed. I refuse vaccines and NEVER get sick. She gets them as required and constantly gets sick. My family and friends all get vaccines and they constantly get sick. Especially right after a fresh round of vaccinations.

Fuck vaccines. I refuse to be a brainless sheeple-worshipping lemming fucktard like you and idiots like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gfTqfVeLHw
save it.

All of it. Its in the food, clothing and sprayed in chemtrails too.

By constantly I mean twice a week I go shopping. Typically at a disease infested rathole like Walmart.

This is what I'm thinking

The FDA would never put pacifying chemicals in your food and water they are your best friend.

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4

Op is right,
The government is fake and gay

Attached: 2941.jpg (640x634, 56K)

Really britbro? Elaborate please?

to make their greatest weakness seem like their greatest strength.

well, greed for one
people are absolutely retarded and naive these days, they'll willingly line up for it and make fun of anybody who doesn't
and two, jews want us weaker

Wow, that's fucking bad. Definitely gonna hang on to this one.

Yeah I've started taking more iodine to some flush flouride and the other halogens out.

aluminum

>why is the government releasing outbreaks

The FV(Femin Virus aka Feminism) is one such example of a virus outbreak released by the government.

heard that shit a lot, where is the sauce.

Attached: hmmmm.png (741x568, 29K)

a little bit of everything imo
maybe even some biochemicals related to the tranny raise in the world

Attached: 1113.png (1131x651, 188K)

Measles vaccine is a weakened virus, not a dead virus. A certain percentage of people taking the vaccine get measles or shed virus onto others who get sick from this vaccinated person.

DNA altering.