Are men better at art than women? how come?

are men better at art than women? how come?

youtube.com/watch?v=2q5IVRkXJtk

Attached: arttt.png (1021x991, 1.37M)

Yes, because women can do nothing correctly.

women have better fine motor skills in their hands but men seem to produce better art consistently over the course of history. Its an enigma to me.

Because men create art from the soul

If women did this, most of their sculptures would be black dicks

>>women
>>art

but who was renaissance art?

Men pursue something outside of themselves.
Women pursue their own ego.

Art arises symbolically from deep within men. It arises superficially as expression from women.

those sculptures aren't very good.

You should spend less time online

Women care about their smart phone more than anything. Men will work obsessively on something for years.

Attached: tumblr_p0kwe3nGTQ1ummtoro1_1280.png (720x630, 730K)

Hence the sculpture of what I’m guessing is herself.

Attached: 1553695381851m.jpg (1024x533, 120K)

Attached: 1547746066674.jpg (600x321, 61K)

Men have better spatial sense and more creativity.

Yes. Better visual imagination. More autistic attention to detail.
That stuff is good, but not great. Which is fair enough, there aren't many Michelangelos around.

Kek

Attached: say_it_aint_so.jpg (500x388, 42K)

I wouldn't say that's a horrible job. It's better than what I could do with a stone block but to call it a masterpiece is too much. She should be proud she has a talent most people don't but still know her place. Donatellos and Michaelangelos don't come along every day, have some respect for the true masters. That being said, it's worse than anything I've ever seen in an art museum but is fine to place in her studio.

The great irony is the most important and rewarding thing woman can absolutely, without doubt do better than men - be mothers - is the one thing they are discouraged from doing.

Attached: 1556157359886.jpg (550x534, 102K)

Probably. I can't tell if it's supposed to be her.
It's like a dog, all they do is chase their own tail all day and communicate with each other by minding the arse.

how long, how many years have i been here? and i still pic related

Attached: 1541326821934.gif (200x150, 844K)

That's why she's working in stone and not marble.

Women as a rule lack the creative part.
Very few of those who do art actually create something new, most either copy what is already created or make soulless, meaningless things that they try to parade as art.

they will never get it.
their highest feeling comes out of getting something in them. men get it by putting something in something. so deep coding you cant get around even if the mind tries.

Attached: 41312323412.jpg (2738x1825, 939K)

Unequivocally

Attached: davidhand.jpg (750x958, 67K)

Women have an attention to detail that makes them more inclined toward visual arts. Nevertheless, it still ends up that even in this arena in which they are uniquely equipped to excel they're only "evenly matched" with men in the end, at best.

And IDK, I don't even hate women or anything it's just objectively reality that they are basically handicapped. Women are handicapped. IDK. Being a woman is an objective handicap. You're smaller, weaker, you're statistically extremely unlikely to have a high IQ if you're a woman, plus you bleed and get pregnant. I dunno. Some women are intelligent and reasonable, absolutely, but for the most part women are by default just handicapped. That's why we give them benefits in society. That's why we pay for so much extra shit for them through tax dollars and entitlement programs and government handouts and stuff. They are handicapped. They're receiving benefits from the state in order to make up for that handicap.

Once upon a time it was accepted that the woman would have a man who would pretty much take care of her and do all of the hard stuff for her, rather than the state. This was a much better deal for women and they were much happier overall under that old system, but women are also generally unable to recognize how they've been conned by the state in order to milk them out of their labor and tax dollars because once again, women are handicapped, and handicapped people are a lot easier to con and manipulate.

Women are so shit at art, that the most famous of them can literally only paint pictures reminiscent of vaginas. Literal niggers of art.

Attached: 1.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Women are trash at everything

Attached: Dks852bX0AEpd01.jfif.jpg (1062x1587, 112K)

Attached: uig09g.jpg (1080x1920, 222K)

The skilll gap is real

Attached: 1507247393571.jpg (909x1024, 1013K)

Attached: 7aa353be803a4f3c15a2cd9b6f838470.jpg (720x1098, 63K)

That statue has a dick.

No, that's just your subconscious thirst for dick causing hallucinations. Sorry to break it to you, but you're an homosex

JFL, get off the internet you utter degenerate

Idk man, that looks like a bulge.
Make me, monkey boy.

You're seeing dicks that aren't there, CLASSIC symptoms of homosex.

False equivalency. Women can be great at art but there’s just not nearly as many of them.

No way. I've been here long enough to know what a trap looks like. That statue has a bulge. It's a trap.

The irony of calling anyone a monkey boy when you say "durrrrr da statue has dick lol". Low IQ.

Mem are netter than women in everything. Just look at MtF transexuals in sports.

>how come?
because men are better at everything?

I felt sad for that kikess when I watched it some time ago. She looks autistic. At least she tries though, while the rest of modern "artists" just literally smears shit on canvas.

>Imagine being such a weak race your entire inbred island gets btfo by some potatoes.

>Better fine motor skill
Going to disagree there. Smaller hands, perhaps.

We constsntly think in 3d due to hunting.

ITT: people who can't draw a stick-man without ruler discuss art

This. They arent hunters and cant endure the stress involved with pushing limits.

Someone should shop a phone into her hands.

>False equivalency. Women can be great at art but there’s just not nearly as many of them.
Not only that, and we see the same problem in the work force.
Even in a sample where women have the exact same competence as men and the exact same skillset you would see males outperforming them.
Just look at actual hours worked and productive output (this can be measured as number of patients per doctor, salary for salesmen etc).

So first we have more males in the tail ends of the normal distribution, in terms of intelligence the top 2% have a 3:1 male to female ratio.
With autistic fascination for the given subject we get about 9:1 male to female ratio (typical for engineering, CS etc without the affirmative action nonsense).
If we adjust for hours spent per person in each respective domain we get about 10-20% more male hours spent in any domain, taking the 9:1 ratio to 10.7:1.
If we adjust for productivity per hour worked, typically around 10% higher for males given the same amount of time and competence, we get a 12:1 male to female ratio.

So we should expect a 12:1 male to female ratio for the top 2% in any given domain.
To be the Davinci or Archimedes of our time we would need to be in the top 0.01%.

SpaceX seems to target the top 2% based on the composition of their engineering staff, NASA seem to target the top 40% while having nothing to offer the people at the top.
The smarter you are the less interesting NASA is.

Sculpture looks like it's about to say something stupid. It's very lifelike.

it's sad but women really do suck shit at most stuff compared to men in the same field... if you take a male vs female with equal training, the male will naturally perform better almost every single time, even in things like cooking, art, design, tech, programming, chess, sports, medicine, law, math, whatever you can imagine. Women are biologically inferior psychologically and physically, and it's not bigoted to say that, it's the empirical truth.

Have some more bread drink, you slimy commie

From a genetic/social perspective, a women has no need to be good at art.

80% of females will be able to pass on their genes.

Meanwhile only 40% of men will be able to do the same . That means as a man you have to find a way to stand out if you wanna pass on your genes. This encourages men to seek out new frontiers and art is one of them.

Because men are better than women at everything, including being women.

So my wife has always done crafting as a hobby. I didn’t mind the expense because she was really into it and it was a wholesome way for her to spend her time. Also, our house always looked like a magazine, so I assumed she was really good at it. Other people started asking her to do projects for their home so I got her an LLC to peddle her little wares. Now she could pay for her own supplies, and then some. It was the then some that interested me. Turns out there’s a large market for handmade and repurposed furniture, so I started helping her. Turned out she was extremely inefficient and somewhat stupid with how she went about crafting. I’m not ashamed to admit that I turned her little venture into a business that now supports our family. I haven’t had to crawl up inside a pipe rack in going on 4 years, and I’m a master crafter. Everything from custom benches and resin tabletops to wreaths and decor. It fucks with my wife that I was able to learn all of skills and apply them in a more lucrative way.
Tldr...women suck at everything.

you need to finish growing your spine and stop saying "IDK." it's like your gf was over your shoulder as you wrote the post. good points otherwise

How can modern "art" even compete?

Attached: Art statue.jpg (600x600, 31K)