This is Jesus Christ

This is Jesus Christ
Eat him, take christ pill now.

Attached: 3d2.png (699x410, 473K)

Attached: 93184AE3-3199-4A6C-938A-FC2D9C44490C.png (977x626, 850K)

hetetic

consume the flesh of an undead zombie who lives in the spirit ghost world

Go outside

It's just "Spirit cooking cookies". They also ad "something" to the wine that gets delivered to churches.

>For starters, I don't wanna eat Jesus Christ I m koolio.
NANDA KORE WAAA

Attached: 317500.jpg (225x350, 53K)

>this is schlomo.
>die for him

Attached: 1508740673887.gif (217x224, 116K)

True spirit cooking not that satanic stuff, but eat christ and drink his blood, if you doubt you're a heretic.

52{53}The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 53{54}Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say unto you: except you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. 54{55}He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day. 55{56}For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. 56{57}He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me: and I in him. 57{58}As the living Father hath sent me and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. 58{59}This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna and are dead. He that eateth this bread shall live for ever.

Dude you do realise that you eat plain bread and wine right? Faith blinds. I ve been blinded unwillingly many years pal, since my birth date. I even debated atheism, being unable to understand how was it possible for others not to see the truth. I had studied my fair share of the Christian dogma, tried my hardest to put meaning behind everything I came across. "This can't be false, it just means something else. Neither is that, that's just a test in my faith probably. Some hidden symbolism must exist there, too." Then I became 20 y/o and my orthology suppressed any leftover of that sweet childhood nostalgia of my Christian life. Only anger was left, for the great deceptive scheme that I fell for, unwillingly before I couldn't even talk. And now here I am. Condemned according to you, but I can tell you I feel free. Christianity has no exit points, you either follow or lose eternal life next to the "Lord". This world has no god. Only the force of itself, nature. This is what human should feel a connection with, try to understand and not disrupt. We are part of this dirty, wet rock. Not of a palaistinian synagogue with blonde little angels who sing hallelujah. Hallrluay my ass. Wake up.

read the Bible

1 Timothy 3
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
>must be the husband of one wife, having children
Catholics and Orthodox teach the exact opposite.

you're ignorant of anything yet pass certain judgement, it's all on you bro now live with it.

NO. To do this is Satanic and, for males, rather homosexual. PASS. Sorry Christians I like you but this is Roman Satanic BS.

Traditional catholics must have as many children as possible after marriage.

If you have absolute faith then maybe stay that way, do what works for you. Maybe I was never meant to. But time doesn't come back. I may lose "eternal glory" but you will lose something more important, your one and only chance to live.

You made your choice, remember this day.

Go laugh in hell oh wait you can't

Remember this day so we can mock you in judgement day. "oh haha no pizza rolls for you" said Jesus. And the virtuous human who had lived an honourable and compassionate life yet denounced the Senpai, had to eat lettuce away from the cool kids.'

Do you know what hell is according to your dogma?

here's my schizo explanation.

Attached: phos sul2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Attached: phos sul1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)