Is multiculturalism really as bad as you think it is? why are you all so afraid of the world and people evolving...

is multiculturalism really as bad as you think it is? why are you all so afraid of the world and people evolving, humans were always destined to all come together.

Attached: multicultural_griffith.jpg (1517x2140, 1.54M)

>niggers
>Human

Attached: 1537165217704.jpg (542x1200, 108K)

Didn't Griffith let a dude fuck him in the ass?

lived in a 90% neighbourhood, in a 30% white neighbourhood. Guess in which one there was crime, littering, loitering, no social warmth?

That's right. The multiculti neighbourhood was so much better. Fuck racists.

>average iq of white decendants falling 30 points and ever lower
>evolving

But then how come you Jews don't want multiculturalism in Israel? If only Jewish girls would open their legs for Muslim men, then there would be peace in the middle east.

[x] Doubt

Attached: 1549551337944.png (670x670, 401K)

>is multiculturalism really as bad as you think it is?
It's even worse
>why are you all so afraid of the world and people evolving
The state of the world and the people in it today aren't evolving. They're going backwards.
>humans were always destined to all come together
Source?

you're all just sheltered and scared of the future, do you genuinely think the world will remain diverse forever? in less than 1000 years your descendants will laugh at you for fighting for something that won't matter in the future. You need to think of humanity as a giant monolith because race will virtually be non-existent in 500-1000 years. You can't stop it with your silly little nationalism

Attached: yup.jpg (1517x2140, 1.55M)

jews won't exist in 200 years, Isreal is already 30% non-jewish.If anything they will die be out-populated by foreigners before most European countries.

>You can't stop it with your silly nationalism
We can try. Germany cut the Jew population in half in less than 10 years

>All of my neighbors were raped and murdered
>ur just scared of change whitey baka

get new material

Attached: 1535059410349.jpg (640x885, 93K)

*allegedly

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Yeah , ok mate .

Attached: bollocks.jpg (300x300, 67K)

Because there will be litterly 1+ billion africans and 1+ billion chinks living in Europe. We will all have to live in tiny MicroApertment™

There is no wage growth, and whitey is forced to pay taxes to fund their own demise.
>"B-but the economic s-system will collapse!"

No, in the future people will be paid in "food" aka insects. Food and housing will be socialized. Agenda 21 might enslave us all in a horrifying multicultural shithole existance

I'm white I just know that all this silly shit you all spam on this board won't matter in 100 years, and no one in the world will look like the way they do now in 400-500 years. So what's the point pablo?

Can we have Rhodesia back? In the spirit of multiculturalism.

Your attempts to demoralize me are admirable but I cannot be demoralized.

because it's all happened in one generation of extremely racist. extremely greedy capitalism. There has to be a very very bad down side coming our way. Why are people so fucking retarded?

its about equality you moron. I am not fucking equal to niggers.

joodse leugenaar gedetecteerd

Attached: nederland6.png (507x516, 108K)

>is multiculturalism really as bad as you think it is
You mean like living in Mexico?

>Evolving

It's devolving you greasy kike.

>White people are the ultimate evil for bringing civilization to the savage's.

>Savage's are the ultimate good for bringing the absence of civilization to the first world.

Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1518571620584.jpg (615x441, 51K)

nah it's even worse

Ban muslims, niggers, select spic peoples, select SE Asia and select chink peoples from entering your country and let mostly everyone else in = ding ding ding ding ding functioning multicultural society.

Have you seen the shitholes the other cultures created?

Not how genetics work.

Of we do get down to one race, it I'll be one of the races that absorbed all the others.

>they say diversity while they want to make every race non existent. Insane bastards

yeah and he enjoyed it big gey

it will cause cultural clash and moral degeneracy.

Well multiculturalism was tried twice in the bible, the first time ended up being so bad god flooded the world and reduced the population down to 7. The second time he mixed up their languages so he wouldn't have to kill them all over again. So, yes it's so bad god destroyed the world because of it.

Nigga people been saying that for 4000 years......

yes, you should move to Ethiopia, and begin the multicultural condition friend =)

>not shitting in their own nests
>wreaking havoc everywhere else
>OMG, so calm here

Griffith is best girl
change my mind

Attached: ahdjeiv-44-38-1.png (368x383, 159K)

It's a myth. The majority don't mix that well and keep themselves separate. Inevitably clashes occur especially when values and actions are often worlds apart and at complete odds with each other.

If multiculturalism was a good thing there would be world peace.
Just like diversity, people don't handle differences well.

This. Basically the same thing I said

Don’t you realize humans will do whatever they can to separate and turn tribal. It doesn’t matter our skin color. Even if they brown all human beings they will find something to separate over. Life is about struggle and power.

Hoes mad (x24)

Attached: D5hrtT1XoAEPNaI.jpg (690x1024, 210K)

>creating a genetic bottleneck is good!
No.

>life is about struggle and power

Or find jesus, then life is about laughing at all the try-hards and waiting for the end.

>laughing at all the try hards as they rape your wife and execute you

It depends. Trade and cooperation between nations/races will leads to healthy tolerance. Bringing icq

All historical examples have been shown to end in totalitarianism in order to hold it together along with various ethnic cleansings once the totalitarianism is no longer able to contain the strife, do you think such a state forms naturally and will it outlast whatever strongman upon his death or ousting to either ballot or someone worse/not as capable?

You have the choice between a white future, a nigger future or a mullato future. You chose the mullato future showing not only that you aren't one of us but also that you don't even understand our views and beliefs beyond "racist". Fuck off.

You think if you were the last white person you would be accepted? That seems to be at odds with the new comfort minorities are finding with hostility to whites now that their numbers are on the rise.

Have you ever walked through the hood? Have you ever been on a public school bus?

Your multicultural fantasies are childish and stupid and you certainly live in a 99% white gated community, otherwise you would not spout such naive horseshit.

If Mura doesn't get back to Guts x Casca this year I'm gonna flip a tit

Attached: 1526228811959.jpg (366x263, 22K)

the problem of multiculturalism is that it forms cultural bubbles that antagonize one another, a monoculture that absorbs and integrates aspects of others is the way to create a country with multiple ethnicities ... multiculturalism leads to division and makes integration impossible, is another stupid idea brought by the same kind of people who created communism and racial "sciences"

Take a Zog or jew with you

Thanks for your shitty thread I read the most recent chapter. Why's Miura so fucking lazy?

Dragon quest. He's a fucking neet.

I resist multiculturalism for the very fact it diverts people to support liberal ideas because there is no cultural cohesion which weaken the society overall. those who resist it because of mere traditionalism, race or IQ are simply ignorant of the fact that first - people evolved and will continue to evolve regardless of your tendencies, that's simply how nature works. second - race doesn't exist, there is one human race which at minimum be categorized into 4 sub groups all were created equal with same intelligence and physicality, nurture, nature and culture has affected the progression of these groups and made them distinctive of each other. Dutch people 50-60 years ago were considered the smallest in Europe, Asian people were considered the most inferior race 200 years ago, look now how Asians outfoxed the Europe and US in the finance and tech industries which gets me to the third point - IQ is both hereditary and environmental, but without proper environment there is no intelligence to begin with. that's the true difference between Africa and Asia to the compared to Europe. and let's not forget that the cultivation of knowledge began in the Middle East and then it spread to Egypt then to Greece and from there through Christianity to the rest of the Western "hemisphere". Without Christianity Europe would have been a shit hole now, so remember to stay humble and honor that specific tradition, Christianity should be worshiped, not people or race...

>is colonialism really as bad as you think it is? why are you all so afraid of the world and people evolving, humans were always destined to all come together.

So you want to celebrate diversity my mixing everything into one?
Great.

The Jews who invented multiculturalism view it as their tool to engage in hate against white people and specifically as white genocide.

This is why Jews literally consider it a form of hate to subject Israel or Jewish interests to multiculturalism and diversity.

This can literally all be stopped by removing Jews from power in America.

REPORT ALL LOW EFFORT TROLL THREADS

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

The only way I'll subscribe to the notion of multiculturalism is the day every third world shithole turns into a first world country and behaves in a non barbaric manner.

Until that day, multiculturalism is nothing more than whites being told they need to open up their societies and risk becoming the next Brazil or South Africa because "muh it's a nice thing to do". Take your multicultural dogma and shove it up your ass OP.

You sure post based Griffith's speech from the newest chapter and talk about how multiculturalism is good?

He was literally talking about how they were going to force the refugees to fight in their army

found a picture of OP's rabbi, 1992 colorized

Attached: 1518814467443.png (960x535, 362K)

That's a cute way of phrasing having Western civilization wiped out by millions on pakis and niggers.

>humans were always destined to all come together.
Then why is there only one human species left on earth huh?

It takes around 10 thousand years for a new racial group to develop on Earth so race will never cease to be all you are doing is trying to make humanity a single mongrel racial group.

> implying I don't die from a hail of bullets long before that happens

>humans were always destined to all come together.
What makes you think this is true?
What makes you think that over the millenia of conflict we have had over minor differences like branches of Christianity, let alone race, that we are now able to "come together"?
Better yet: what about the current situation makes you believe that we are any more stable than before?