New Lefty Claim: Testosterone isn’t a male hormone and doesn’t effect sports performance

Why do you bigots claim testosterone is a male hormone?

>For a century, talk about testosterone as the “male hormone” has woven folklore into science, so that supposedly objective claims seemingly validate cultural beliefs about the structure of masculinity and the “natural” relationship between women and men.
>Labeling testosterone the male sex hormone suggests that it is restricted to men and is alien to women’s bodies, and obfuscates the fact that women also produce and require testosterone as part of healthy functioning. Even the earliest hormone researchers understood that testosterone has wide-ranging effects on metabolism, liver function, bones, muscle, skin and the brain in both sexes.

archive.is/N3SsF

Attached: 2F2B0053-85A3-4D14-BE83-130F6D623462.jpg (1484x1791, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321292.php
old.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ay2o1p/medical_professionals_of_reddit_whats_the_worst/ehzbiee/
archive.is/IYGA8
apnews.com/543c78d943144874a661f31e88c1f8e6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normal testosterone levels in men are around 280 to 1,100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL).

Women secrete much lower amounts, with normal levels considered to be between 15 and 70 ng/dL.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321292.php

Attached: A26F5CCB-95AE-4AB5-AFD6-6FC4D907DE53.jpg (540x617, 40K)

Whole article is based on debunking the straw man that anyone thinks women have no testosterone at all. Literally no one says this. Find me even one.

Attached: 5FADA4E2-398D-4434-BA2C-5C4D0EACFDA6.jpg (2700x1800, 1.61M)

>Why do you bigots claim testosterone is a male hormone?
Because it is, it's produced in the testicles and women kinda lack those you brainlet

Attached: DhYNqnGUYAAr6cC.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Attached: 6BB58256-2682-4FF9-AA93-3158D01A0087.jpg (1024x669, 59K)

No. Some women have women’s testicles and a female penis.

Attached: 2F73742D-9086-441B-A656-53E3B5727037.png (1021x768, 922K)

Attached: 47915210-0D14-48D8-B192-8A53C29B250D.jpg (1080x1736, 689K)

Attached: 5317B528-952A-43B9-A0D9-5F1A4F819694.jpg (1024x1024, 210K)

If they have a Dick and balls then they are no woman

Attached: 9aed9c9.png (226x223, 89K)

Um no sweetie it's not the 50s anymore, get with the times you bigot

Attached: 555555147297487609386093467398637.png (906x619, 65K)

Wut?
They're really going there? Biology is a social construct?

I wish it was so i didn't have to deal with all this shit happening here in the 2010s.
Also i'm still correct, a woman with a Dick is not a woman

Attached: 14892a9.jpg (1242x1240, 93K)

Attached: 1540941468965.jpg (1125x1111, 250K)

I can't even find that comment anymore.

Mods must have purged it.

This just in. Height offers no advantage in basketball, folks.

I love how the entire progressive platform is built on just lying straight to people's face.

They complain that it's called the male seks hormone because females also produce it. And that some s o y boys with abismal test production produce less than some freak of nature woman. vice versa with the estrogen since both men and woman produce it.

Well, actually user, females do produce testosterone, but it is at a minimal, almost non-existent fraction of what an average male produces.

Same goes for estrogen. It's the female sex hormone, but it does exist in males, however, it is at the same ratio as female levels of testosterone. But fat fuck males have more estrogen than the average male. And butchy dykes have more testosterone than the average female

Lmao speaking of s oy, I was talking to a crossdressing faggot the other day and he mentioned how much he hates his mom and he wasn't breastfed as she immediately put him on s oy formula after he was born. Memes are leaching into my life

Then why can’t we legalize it? Make access to it as easy as birth control

Unironically unfortunate, since breastmilk of a mother who has had a son, contains relatively significant concentrations of testosterone.

Weird how this article is stating that testosterone isn't a male hormone, but mothers who have sons have and secrete higher amounts of testosterone, whereas, with girls, they do not experience this.

Man I guess Estrogen can't be considered the female sex hormone then, because men also produce that at normally low levels

It’s a fucking anabolic steroid. HONK HONK

>testosterone isn't real
>trannies need HRT
lol

Attached: 546465673223525234.png (680x680, 221K)

Here is a good example of "critical theory" academics failing to grasp basic principles of the scientific process. They describe a few preliminary, exploratory studies with contradictory or mixed results on a very complex topic and then write this:
>In other words, for most sports, testosterone levels do not correlate with superior performance. And yet even in the face of overwhelming evidence, the myths are so deeply ingrained in our assumptions about gender and athletics that the highest governing body in sports believes otherwise.

They cloak themselves the language of science (to use their term, "appropriate" it), but make the fatal mistake of assuming that such verbiage has power divorced from the data and the underlying truths it seeks to represent.

Attached: MythOfTest_KarzakisJordanyoung.png (1152x1568, 223K)

adrenal glands also produce testosterone, which is why women have it in very small quantities

NM, found it: old.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ay2o1p/medical_professionals_of_reddit_whats_the_worst/ehzbiee/

well it works because Leftists are fanatically stupid people that believe themselves to be smart, how it works with the religion conjob.

Very very stunning and very very brave

You fucking bigot. Have you never seen a women's penis and scrotum? You sound like a homophobic nigger

>no stomach
>the uterus leads out the ass
>two spinal cords
holy shit tell me this is satire

Attached: vomit.jpg (748x730, 42K)

Okay cool, I am 6’5 240. I demand to be able to box in a womens boxing division now. And I won’t hold back.

>test not key to athletic performance
Dope. Get me some dianabol. Wait, it's illegal because it enhances test and sports performance? Bigot! Dont you know that's just a myth? Juice me up hombre

topkek

Why the fuck has there been men and women sports for such a long time. It’s so fucking simple I fucking hate these fucking people, THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME FUCKING TRANSPHOBIC IN THE NAME OF GOD AND THE NAME OF WONE

Doctors are not above bribery, peer pressure or manipulation at the hands of politicians, ideologues or society: The Article

It doesn’t need to make sense, it just needs to look the part. The MSM is never going to critique it

Is that a fucking skinwalker?

Attached: 2135432541.jpg (378x378, 14K)

Stunning and brave

Get me the fuck off this ride

Attached: 80FC8D1C-BBAB-47C5-A3DB-95A18A958C9D.jpg (500x375, 170K)

Can someone shoop a cat in there?

Lol they seriously hate biology and by extension, god, for creating this scenario

Because a woman can decide to “be a man” and get test but a man cant decide to be a “stronger man” and get test because masculinity is toxic, duh!

a transgender degenerate just smashed all women weight lifting records a couple of days ago

if we're going this route - getting rid of gender - women will lose big.
Women are merely weak males.

my solution to this problem has been to specialize females in society as mothers first, employed by corporations, to produce humans. the corporation is the husband and uses donor sperm.

with higher fertility per woman, the human population could have less females and more males, like 30% females 70% males, and still keep the population stable.

Lol authors are anthropologists not even real doctors...

And all those men had like 9-10x the test any women ever has.

Yeees
Give me your tears bitch

Attached: 97ae862.jpg (720x405, 22K)

Dear God. Women's sports meme again?

This is the same kind of "research" that states limitless immigration is always good for any country. I despise these people.

If that’s the case then there should be no issue in not allowing ftm tranny T. After all there is no real benefit.

Nigga looks like the Joker

lol

>tfw people still pretend that 'science' is apolitical and impossible for the results to be bought and exist before the evidence does

Attached: 35da1019a4fd89aed3812118cb375e5a (2).png (381x380, 180K)

Nor should the avg guy not get it and let GNC "rip us off" by selling it.

I've used steroids for lifting and done properly it's a fucking heck of a ordeal I won't bore you with. But nothing magic but god damn it helps.

>In other words, for most sports, testosterone levels do not correlate with superior performance.
So will the WADA stop piss testing for testosterone since it apparently does nothing?

The world needs some purging. We all gotta start with our own degenerates though.

Then there should be no sex/gender separate events. They all should just compete in the same events. I mean, after all, male biology doesn't offer any performance advantages, right?

>and then there were no more professional female athletes ever again

KEK, please do it.

>have actual testicles
>still get female and allowed to compete against females
lol @ leftoids, they're so far up their own asses they have no idea what reality looks like anymore. we need fascism, democracy is a joke when half of the population is subscribed to outright reality-denying pseudosience akin to a religion.

>obfuscates the fact that women also produce and require testosterone as part of healthy functioning.

No one ever suggested otherwise. This is a total strawman. The critics are pissed at the fact that these "women" are in fact intersex. It's cheating and they know it. They should be banned. It's disgraceful behaviour by them. Let them start an intersex division if they really must compete professionally.

This is the worst kind of journalism. Taking science and twisting it to their agenda. Yes, testosterone occurs in both men and women but that doesn't mean they have equal amounts. This shit needs to stop. They wonder why noone gives a shit about global warming, they keep trying to twist it like its their agenda instead of a search for truth. Journalists are literally the entire worlds #1 enemy. If we ever truly need to make a fast change to the world we will never really know who to believe enough to do it in time.

Just look at the faces of those defeated mothers, the only one not in total shock is the black mother.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT GLOBAL HOAX WARMING

Higher testosterone = lower myostatin levels
Test = muscles

Women do not possess any testosterone.

Ok so lets inject all males with a bunch of Test at a young age so everyone becomes gorilla chads then

Attached: 11111111111.jpg (577x585, 48K)

So...reality is the problem? Therefore we need to ban reality? Got it.

Exactly, me either since journalists are all corrupt and even science is biased a lot of the time while science journals continue to become more and more biased and exclude "Problematic" research attempts. They even try to shut down "problematic" studies and research. It's completely reasonable not to trust these people or their bullshit.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Theres a +p I think one of us made it.

So these women compared endurance athletes to power athletes, noticed endurance athletes have less test, and conclude as a result that test is overrated with regards to sports performance; and subsequently that because of this 'myth', female athletes are discriminated against.

so critical theory is sophism?

>Dr.

These niggers aren’t medical doctors

>testosterone isn't key to athletic performance
Also
>women athletes who produce higher than normal testosterone will have medically regulate their testosterone production

archive.is/IYGA8

apnews.com/543c78d943144874a661f31e88c1f8e6

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-073923_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 705K)

I think that has more to do with unrequited love, a lot of psychos have had dealt with a lack of love from their mother, like many woman exhibit self destructive behaviour by riding the cock carousel. And you could say that a woman cold enough to feed s o y to her son is disfunctional and signals at a very deep level a sense of not being welcome.
There is also a theory that after the first born male from a given female introduces a significant introduction of testosterone in the mothers blood. This introduction would cause an incremental increase of as more boys are born from the same woman.

High fives are a racist dog whistle, the alt right is using high fives to show the solidarity of white people, because the front of the hand on many POC is white

every day I see shit like this and think 'Nope, theres no way these people can get more fucking insane. This has to be it.' but every day they just keep going.

Literally, physically tiresome.

arent you feeling sleepy

Just honk my shit up senpai

one studies anthropology one studies women's bullshit
totally unqualified to make such claims

i am trans and the effectiveness of the hormone therapy i am on is literally measured by how low my testosterone levels are, they specifically measure it against typical male/females values
should i tell my doctor she is being sexist by doing this?

Kys

leftwing intersectional ideology isn't coherent or consistent, save yourself while you still can

this is the future we chose
honk honk

Then advocate for it to no longer be a controlled substance. If it is neither of those in the article, then men should be able to freely take the substance without any questions asked.

Because it is.
/thread.

>should i tell my doctor she is being sexist by doing this?
You should make the 40% 41%.

The authors are fucking stupid if they truly believe testosterone isn’t hugely beneficial in sports.

That said, they have a point that testosterone isn’t a “male-only” hormone, just like estrogen isn’t a “female” hormone. Estrogen is extremely important to have in men at normal levels (having low estrogen fucking sucks, and is honestly worse than high estrogen). Same with vice-versa. Nowadays many women are actually deficient in testosterone because of hormonal birth control, and this is often why hormonal birth control leads to lower libido.

Attached: 1556555172243.jpg (853x953, 105K)

I need the chosen undead pic

you should join the 40%

Then these people need to explain the other 6,500 biological differences in males and females, and that these actually DO have a SIGNIFICANT effect on human bodies and athletic performance.

>women athletes
She's intersex. The athlete in question has XY chromosomes, and they're limiting her Testosterone amount to higher than any XX woman could get naturally.

They are also just focusing on one component of biology and ignoring the rest to have their way.

No one who knows anything about endocrinology past 1960 thinks T or E are only in each different gender. The entire OP article is just rubbish.

Is that nigg a tranny

No, Caster Semenya(lol) is a freak woman who has abnormally high testosterone. She is being punished because people are too fucking pussy to just call trannies out and say dudes can't compete in women's sports.

I was taught in grade 5 that women have testosterone too, just tiny amounts comparatively. Was the author of that article not taught that? Burger education.

Attached: 9126E029-F2D3-48DD-9BE8-92F3A68BD389.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Adding on to this, intersex people make up only .018% of the population, but at the last Olympics all 3 Women's 800 medallists were believed to be intersex. The regulation would only apply to intersex women, so even if an XX woman had T levels that high (which is impossible) she wouldn't be effected.