Sup my homies @ pol

ok pol I said that white people are great and that they've just lost their way

so I am a based black man now. so don't call me a nigger no more. I'm based black man

honorary aryan even. that's me. based as shit. peace

Attached: 1556666438819.png (750x1334, 3.31M)

multi-ethnic white nationalism is the future

thats rite man wh*Te people need to learn that us brothas are cool an the jews cant use us against each other no more

Let's unite so we can ash the kikes for the harvest!

no man we cant just be cooking people and shit we need a plan we cant just go all 1488b!m and shit here we need to be cool so that our movement will go good dude

>tattoos
>on your face
Nah man. Nah. You ain't based. You're shit. You hear me? SHIT.

And this is why you 13% need to be rounded up and ashed also!

WTF is that? Is that an attempt at a beard?

man that was a long time ago its just a form of expression dont judge a book by the cover bro
dont be racist dude we are all human beings dont treat people mean juz because they are not exactly like you please
I like it like that it shows im am individual and not like everyone else so dont judge like that
but we need to get back on topic of uniting us wh*Te an blacks we need to come together an I come to you as a based black man so leave any racism at the door please

Based

>calls one's self based
Nigger, the only way we've lost our way is by not exterminating everyone who isn't white

If you're real and not trolling, I appreciate you based black man. Keep fighting the good fight

man leave that at the door we have enough problems facing us we dont need dat shit
im real as raindrops but i cant do it alone we need to team up here so who is with me
we need to change things NOW

>the hate your people get isn't EARNED

obviously not by all, but enough to the point where it's a good assumption

cmon man there is 50 million blacks in the usa if we were all bad there wouldnt be enough prisons to hold all of us and nobody would every be safe in their entire lives
this is just racism because of our skin being dark an shit an you know it man

fuck off nigger

Attached: rasssist_computers.png (620x582, 304K)

Why are people in Africa unwilling to feed themselves and rely so heavily on handouts?
Because they would rather sit around and starve than work a farm and fix their OWN problems in a rational self-sustaining way

Attached: 1556892864757.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

>Why are people in Africa unwilling to feed themselves and rely so heavily on handouts?
Because they are retarded?
>pic related

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

man we aint talking about africa it has its own probs we are talking about the usa and black and wh*Te relations
as far as the crime stuff you know them facts are racist against us blacks and its all a big lie its not real but we need to break that so people can all get along
do you agree or dont you homies

Based black man? Sure, Ill recognize that. But the honorary thing is something that has to be earned. Still, thank you for not hating us. Thats a good start.

And for what its worth, I definitely like you guys more than the beaners.

Attached: 40FDA36D-4084-41A1-B7E2-C92E82ECBDC9.jpg (516x770, 55K)

Fair enough. What do you know of the jewish problem?

Attached: 6130B761-ACE5-47DD-A62A-915A32E8536F.jpg (686x1024, 172K)

How is a black person being punished for a crime they committed racist exactly?
If you're more likely to commit a crime of course you'd be watched more closely, it's proper allocation of resources. If you want to be equal it is literally all up to you and your people. If more black people got jobs instead of welfare, and stopped continuing the cycle of crime maybe you'd be more favorable. But the vast majority of your people don't want to take personal responsibility for their own communities short comings and would rather just blame whitey for 'muh opression' Fuck off with that, MAN UP and do the right things