How many westerners will be living in eastern europe in 20-30 years?

how many westerners will be living in eastern europe in 20-30 years?

Attached: u567r7r9b1721.png (1024x623, 814K)

There won't be any westerners left.

None, God willing

Attached: dayofthebroom.gif (480x270, 463K)

You are already doomed race white boi, go home and give your anus to muslim

Not many, the based Slav meme is a Putinbot LARP.

Eastern Europeans and Russians abort babies as casually as you and I take a big dump after a heavy meal.

This idea that they're purer or more "trad" than Westerners is propaganda, in b4 shareblue or glownigger or whatever, what I'm saying is still true.

Oh wait you said Westerners, not white people.

Well, probably quite a lot of people will move there actually, property and pussy is cheap. But it's still mostly a shithole so some people won't be able to deal

Why are you lying on the internet

Attached: russia-abortion-statistics.jpg (1147x781, 132K)

Attached: 1556884206564.jpg (1036x772, 95K)

Stay mad

Attached: 1530206367601.png (540x409, 55K)

hahahaha

Attached: received_217282872554458.png (1000x577, 920K)

Look at all those future British citizens

>Ethnically cleanse germans
>Become a shithole
can't explain it

they're your citizens lol

Czechia is literally one of the best countries in Europe to live in

Soon they'll get British asylum

will they? or will they keep shitting out mutt babies until serbia is gyppo majority

i went on streetview in new belgrade and this was the first thing i saw lmao i thought you guys were kebab removers

Birmingham is 30% Muslim

>i thought you guys were kebab removers
We were, until the Anglo gang came to protect them
Gypsies aren't Kebab btw

doubt

Lmao please kys stupid mutt. You know nothing of Europe.
Czechia shits on America and pretty much all of the west for that matter.

all of them

America doesn't count it's a 3rd world country
I doubt Czech Republic is better than all of the western european countries, better than poland and slovakia maybe

based turk-baby

Based, wh*toids deserve death

Attached: 1464275638024.jpg (1444x1440, 182K)

You're clueless
Prague is like a different planet when compared to London, Paris or Berlin
Same goes for Budapest and Vienna

I've been to Czech and it's pretty much perfection in my eyes. It's what Serbia could be in my dreams.
They have the cleanliness and functionality of the Kraut while maintaining the Slavic soul. They're fun, communicative, social, and based, whereas Krauts are empty shells and the most boring fucks in Europe, on top of being cucked.
Czechia is objectively a developed nation, so it's not just my bias.

the one that could... well, they do whatever they want.
i have too much respect for the peoples that waged countless war in the name of my country to flee now, even if that mean to fight another day
facing the pictures of my ancestors in the living room is already hard, it fills me with a deep dread to report to them what i would have doen with their legacy by becoming an invader myself

i'll do it the French way, people being convinced you're a faggot come with hidden perks: pretend to surrender, bend the knee, go to the mosque, act like them, be a dihimmi, even serve them but not truly, biding my time in my own thought fortress: gather datas, knowledges, intelligences, anything that will make the following backslash shake the very fabric of their beliefs, only by being close to them will someone be able to inflict such damages, i train and hope to be able to carry such a pernicious burden in the near future

Attached: ainsi je frappe.png (225x225, 3K)

I stand corrected

I hate when I tell someone to kill themselves and call them a stupid mutt and then they're like "Oh, I was wrong. Good day to you sir. Cheers m8."
Fuck off with your mindgames making me feel bad for my online toxicity.

Attached: 1354035586787.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>feeling bad about toxicity on a mongolian cave painting forum

Slavs are not wh*Te

Attached: Slovs.png (602x316, 80K)

No need, we can fix Western Europe with some good old cleansing.
Make Europe German again!

Attached: willem.jpg (1281x679, 114K)

I know. I've been lurking these shitty boards for like 10 years now, and it still triggers me when someone breaks the cycle of hateful shitposting.
I just can't get used to it. I'm emotional.

Mate, go to 8/pol/, you could be useful.
>inb4 fed glow like nigger