Why don't Americans just move to Europe, where streets are cleaner, infrastructure is maintained...

Why don't Americans just move to Europe, where streets are cleaner, infrastructure is maintained, public transportation works, cities are beautiful and most importantly, the people are whiter?

Attached: vienna-downtown.jpg (1000x667, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have the 1st and 2nd amendment here, and the ability to kill any politician that would take these constitutional rights away. Europeans are no guns peasants that can't say the holocaust was fake.

Despite you all bragging about how Europe is so developed and make fun of us for being third world, it feels like Americans just own more things and life is more convenient. The middle class American lifestyle feels almost luxurious compared to Euros with our big houses and dishwashers and huge shops with tons of variety

Also Americans like big spaces and being more isolated, we don’t want to be cooped up in cities

>hey goyim come to europe we need more immigrants

Why dont europeans move to America? You guys can save the white race there

>just give up your massive land and come live in cramped Europe
??????

Attached: 939EAB4C-9DE9-4BA8-AFE2-CD3F6FD30948.jpg (468x280, 138K)

Gen z will be shitting on those amendments soon. What use will the amendments be if all people collectively fuck them

moar

I really want to but I dont know, it feels hypocritical to hate immigrants and then be an immigrant. Also your laws are different, the culture is different, it would be a big adjustment. I'm also not sure how transferable my job atm is. It's not exactly something I see them giving green cards out for. Are there any laws for right of return? I have documentation for ancestry from France

>heh, we have the ability to kill any politician that would take these constitutional rights away
>w-what do you mean take direct action against our corrupt system? y-yes we have only two parties and corporations buy our politicians and the working class have been thrown under the bus for the past four decades bu- W-WOAH!!!!!! FRENCH PEOPLE CHILL WITH THE PROTESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: fb2.png (1172x1182, 68K)

>Heineken
filthy bastards but good taste

americans won't be able to say the holocaust was fake within 2 years
americans will not have anything but bolt action guns by 2024
If you're so happy with your supposed rights, use them. "We can kill any politician who takes these rights away." Why haven't you, faggot? Why do you keep accepting every infringement? I am so tired of the burger "we have the freedom to resist tyranny!" bullshit. You never do anything. Your government decided to make you a minority and you're not even allowed to complain about it online. Soon you won't even have access to banking. Just fucking do something or shut up.

Because we'd ruin the last part. We're not white. The U.S. is at most 40% white overall and even less so in the youngest generations. So unless you want mutts on your shore you better build the wall.

You only hate non-white imigrants. You be a white imigrant. There is nothing wrong with that.

Honestly, I'll take blacks over Muslims. Blacks don't form grooming gangs or commit acts of terrorism.

>muh hedonistic walmart trinkets

Eukike flag

enough said

Because Europe isn’t our land, we left it for here

Because we already live with enough nogs to know that we don't want to live in Caliphate 2 Jihadi Boogaloo

this

blacks commit more crime than muslims and are just as vile in their crimes if not worse desu.

Why don't Americans just conquer more land? Do they hate big countries?

Blacks are just 13%. The problem in USA is the spics.

Ya but what is the point of your 2nd amendment if kike politicians can make laws against 1st amendment without getting shot?

Because I'm a nationalist.
Also, because you all fucking despise us.

We're full.

>live in america
>make a ton of money
>buy your way into white paradise
>every luxury imaginable
>guns
>freedom to say nigger and not get arrested
america is only shit if youre poor

I believe this post answers the question you asked in the OP.

Too many muslims.

At least our shitskins love Jesus.

taste has nothing to do with it heineken is literally one of the cheapest beers in europe

This guy gets it.

Only 5% of the UK population are muslims, that's proportionally 2.6 times less than nigs in US and far lower than hispanics. Also, 21% of those live in London.

Yeah, it sure is convient to be unable to even reach these stores by anyhting other then a car and a twenty miles drive.

Attached: 1512121565135.jpg (448x709, 58K)

>211975164
importing american conservatives would unironically destroy your communities faster than importing subsaharan niggers. these people complain about GIBS even though their states literally cant survive without yankee tax dollars flooding in like a bunch of parasitic rodents, and even with the massive subsidies they still look like 2nd world countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index

I think you have a very distorted view of the layout in the US.

>Heineken
>Good tast
Jesus Christ

The problem is that eurocucks show no signs of stopping to import sandniggers and they reproduce faster than whites.

Come on. Who doesn't like a Heineken? What's a good beer over there?

Lol. Imagine being this retarded. So the people recieving gibs are conservatives? So states like Montana, Wyoming, Utah? Or is the problem actually states with lots of niggers, regardless of how they vote? It's that, and you're just a kike, isn't it?

We're busy with Africans and muslims. That's why

They think Corona is good, let that sink in

Attached: 1556121475029.png (502x563, 229K)

I've never had one

We aren't full, asshole, we just have too many tenants that shouldn't be here. If we removed Burrito, Kebab, and Watermelon, There'd be tons of room for our European brethren!

All that said, I still agree with OP. I'm moving to DE this year with meine frau qt3.14, since no one in the country has the stones to remove the parasites.

I'll watch the upcoming race wars from my Baunhof on Youtube.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I have lived both in the suburbs and the city. Getting around in a suburban area is more convenient. I can hop in my car anytime and drive a few minutes on quiet, easy, mostly empty roads to a shop. Whereas in the city you have to plan out the time to catch a bus to an area and wait as it slowly travels along the city streets, or actually drive in the city which is dreadful with the congested layout. You could also walk several minutes to a store but then you can’t carry much

I don’t understand why people act like suburban living is more inconvenient. It’s the opposite. It felt much easier to get around.

Colorado is full. Not enough room even for Europeans.
Get
Out
REE

Regardless of how bad things get here I'm never abandoning this country

Attached: our_forefathers_would_be_shooting_by_now_square_sticker-re346961fd64d4deaa69a7ca4382b4dc4_v9i40_8byv (540x540, 74K)

Whew. Get a load of this goy.

Attached: 1543162352327.jpg (1000x700, 66K)

Because muslims are the only people in the world worse than niggers and spics.

Probably because all that comes at the cost of higher taxes and a more cohesive cultural unity.

False.
Its niggers in those states, along with illegal immigrant workers, who collect the gibs.

Anything greater than 2% muslim means your fucked.
The ideal should be 0%

Id take 1000 spics over a single muslim entering my country

This, basically.

False. 67% nonhispanic white
77% if you include soanish speaking whites.

Nope. Its quite difficult to pass an amendment muhammed.

Because unlike this shit hole it's hard to pop into Europe and find work and a good life.here any subhuman can come and work any job and start saving money, it's literally the only thing this place is good for.

Nigga literally no one here thinks or says this.
I want the REAL French to tear their system down and evict the muhammedan scourge.

Why don't Africans just move to Europe, where streets are cleaner, infrastructure is maintained, public transportation works, cities are beautiful and most importantly, where da white women at?

In reality, Europe is closer to third world than the US these days

I would give all four of my limbs if I could move to Europe with a good income and never think about this place again

>nonhispanic
>include *spanish speaking whites

Wanna switch places?

>implying I ever suggested we shouldn't remove all non-whites
Never said that.
As for being full, I personally prefer hundreds of acres being available per citizen.
But even if I did think we should all be living in 5'×5' square rooms like Nips, what are you doing? Europeans fucking hate you man. There's about a 90% chance one of them is going to post a goblino face at you for defending them moving here.

Not with fucking Latvia

Unwise.
Though obviously the ideal is neither.

This guy gets it.

"Diversity" is NEVER good...only for business interest

Why would anyone want to ever live in an apartment?
I would unironically rather live in Detroit

>streets cleaner
user, I...

fpbp

We have the death penalty in some states.

>Why don't Americans just move to Europe
Fuck off we're full

Full of trash calling itself native and homeless bums for sure and now it's full of California liberals that are gonna turn this place to shit

I never minded living in one when I was a kid in Yugoslavia

I get off on frontier culture

Attached: 20190403_085632.jpg (720x545, 311K)

I want a yard

They are going to post goblino memes regardless. Even if I fucking bothered to trace my entire lineage to a specific tribe in Bavaria, they'd still talk shit.

But when I'm actually in Germany, I get mistaken for a German, every time, until I start speaking with an accent. It's pointless arguing on here with all the le 56% memes. Despite the fact that middle America has shitloads of some of the best European stock anywhere. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1521331099575.jpg (717x863, 235K)

Five times more people go from Yurop to the US than vice-versa.
The US are simply better overall. Imagine how good it would be without the 56% demographics.

Me too if I'm here. But I'd take a society and culture I can belong to over a yard and being a robot any day

A little thing called immigration law.

We allow bogus "refugees" but white people have to follow the law, and most Americans are wayyyyyyyyyy too stupid and undereducated to qualify for a skilled job that a European cannot fulfil

>society and culture
Secularism and materialism are even worse in Euroland than here

Maybe but waking up in my country with my people every day is just better than multi cultural bullshit here. . I should note I'm Eastern European

'good'. I want go into that because I only have 2000 characters. Most normies drink stella or jupiler here.

most of America is not multi cultural

>Maybe but waking up in my country with my people every day
Hahahahahaha
>I should note I'm Eastern European
Much better than here though you probably romanticize it too much.

You have more organic communities in the US than in England for sure. I'm not even talking about London, people in the richer parts of nowhere still have a completely atomized society.

Why don’t Europeans come here where there is tons of unused land?

Came here to say this. Can't bring my guns and can't deny the holocaust to buttblast kikes, what's the point?

this, europeans will NEVER understand how magical the wilderness is

Yup. That's my point. They don't view us as kin, friends, or even allies. They despise us and want us all dead. They would rather flood their countries with millions of mudslimes than one American.
And that's the real answer to OP's question. Americans need to completely break off any sentimental connection we have to Europe and recognize we're on our own.

America is awesome if you have some money but if you’re a lazy immigrant fuck or nigger tier bum it’s a hellhole. But it was designed that way so that the people who are productive could prosper without being leeched off by bloodsucking bums

They just look at the racial percentage, they don’t understand that vast parts of the country are almost entirely white. American whites as a whole are not mutty looking

How hard is it to get a green card? I want to retire in the cheapest, most sparsely populated state. Only requirement I have is that the people around me have to be white, and without drug problems. Idc if they're white trash.

We're full.

>Thinks Heineken is good
>He doesn't drink belgian tripels

Are you sure you're 18?

We're full.

And I want the "REAL" ameriburgers to get rid of the mexican and judiac scourge... but you won't.

>”just turn your lush forests into concrete wastelands for more immigrants goy”
kill yourself