Black guy here

why do you hate me pol? before you call me a nigger remember who picked cotton and built your country.

Attached: kDNuCyE.jpg (450x640, 83K)

Nigger

You never did a damn thing as an individual. If whites aren't allowed to feel pride over things members of their race accomplished then that applied to us as well. Also us niggers were properly compensated and still get compensation for that in the form of welfare in the USA. Blame yourself for being born in a shithole and not the great USA.

yes nigger..we hate your lack of ettiqute

If it's only 30 billion. Why dont the euros pay for it?

AMAZIN

Attached: twYdQqKz.jpg (512x512, 39K)

One of those is a weapon of mass destruction, wherever they go, they destroy everything.
And another of them is the combine art of science and shit, which cost a lot but keep those fuckers at bay.

If you feed a population that is dependent you will just create more and make them starve to death eventually. Is that what you want Nigger?
Sage

Attached: Cover.jpg (733x733, 157K)

Because blacks in the U.S. have a higher standard of living than any blacks in history because they live in a nation built by white men.

Then the ungrateful shits demand welfare and reparations. Fuck you. You live in our prosperous nation, spread crime, and leech welfare.

You owe us.

Sage

look how TOUGH i am mom i called him nigger

Attached: 1542190962697.jpg (1242x1788, 190K)

68% of american colonial slavery was run by jews, why don't you go take it up with them?

as for your image how long would that cure hunger for? 2 hours? people get hungry again, and if you keep feeding them, they make more people. without an established farming or irrigation system, they're going to end up completely dependent on said system with one or two generations. you can't sell a fucking warehouse full of corn for a single dollar if someone's giving out for free, how are you ever going to establish a market?

Your culture is pure cancer to society. Why don't you fix it? Blacks will only listen to black people.

Dumb pick doesn't understand supply and demand.

Or how food production works.

>30 billion to end world hunger
>source: my aids stricken ass

It'd cost a lot less than $30 billion.

Drop a few ebola outbreak bombs across Africa, cut all foreign aid and in a few months you'd be have a lot less mouthes to feed and a lot more land to be productive in.

It's all profit from there.

"end world hunger" is slang for "kill all niggers" btw

> Everything is made of cotton
> White men didn't invent cotton picking machines that made slavery redundant.
> Whites didn't grant freedom to slaves
> Niggeros don't live in America at the highest standard of living anywhere, at the expense of white tax payers and work ethic.

You are a nigger.

This.
OP is a fag. Reparations should be a one-way ticket to Liberia.

Fpbp. The polizei is en route to your location though.

"cost to end world hunger". as if there is enough food. and your starvation is natural selection

why would you want to end world hunger?
world hunger is the balance that maintains the world population at replacement; otherwise all the hungry peoples (i mean that as groups of people) would starve off and go extinct.
as they haven't gone extinct, it's clear that they have developed a survival mechanism to deal with being hungry (as a people) and giving them food would upset the balance causing a population explosion.
why would you want to overpopulate the earth, user?

Because most people who don't hate you got shut out of pol when it went full retard to meme trump in. It never stopped once he got elected

All niggers should starve to death.

This.
BLAXIT.
Don't you want to live in Wakanda, FREE from the tyrrany of whitey? C'mon, you know you want it...

Based white paper
Your average nigger can't comprehend past and future, all the outrage is because the Jews told them to

Larper*

30 Billion. As it is static and not dynamic.
For how long would the world hunger end one day? one month? one year?

If you reallly want to stop the world hunger there is only one solution to this problem.

Attached: 1555574509622.jpg (550x1600, 89K)

>end world hunger
That’s impossible. Because when you feed the nigger, he breeds like mad, then you have more to feed. It’s an endless cycle.

Not to mention money that is given to african countries is squandered by corrupt African politicians

Attached: E2701340-E1DD-4787-9FC4-B3ECC3D439E0.jpg (625x841, 139K)

Ye, you sure did build my country.

Also, throughout 3 centuries of slave trade 11M africans were imported. Out of them only 400k went to N.America. If you helped build anything, it was Brazil, so Id recommend going there for gibs.

Also, about 35% black americans have a white paterbal ancestor. So, you are likely to have slavers in your ancestors. You better check your privilige

Why the fuck should we pay for it cunt?

/thread

Hows about working to produce that food for yourselves or are you in fact dumb nigger apes who's population has been reliant on whites generosity

Look mom I wanna take credit for something I haven't accomplished and the only thing I'm good at is blaming others for my failure.
Stupid nog, go starve to death

Attached: c565e73b272f18c3.jpg (1024x610, 334K)

After the civil war the country was a blank slate and slavery was illegal.
All you’ve done is hold us back since then.

A cheaper way to end world hunger is to completely stop 'helping,' they can't be hungry if they're dead.

Attached: 1543700008063.png (329x330, 133K)

Yes, only by taking money from the US defence budget can we get
>le $30 billion.

Attached: colonies_economy.png (339x275, 12K)

US military spending is a billion times more important than starving niggers

>Cost to end world hunger
Not really. That number is how much it would cost to feed all the hungry ONCE.
How is that ending world hunger when it’s not sustainable for longer than 24hr hours when it’s lunch time again?

Built your country ahahahahahah
You built as much here as you did in Africa kang

Why prolong their survival mate they will just live longer breed more until the gibs reaches a point where it can no longer be supported

30b/year

fpbp
/thread

Over the last several decades, we send billions to Africa, not only that, we taught those apes how to farm, build schools etc. WHY should we help anymore? Tell me, nigger.

Why should we thank beasts of burden for doing manual labor

>until the gibs reaches a point where it can no longer be supported
It has already reached that point. We don't give Africa 30 billion dollars. We give them 100 billion dollars every year. And a hundred years ago there used to be about as many blacks in the whole world as there were Germans. Now individual countries in Africa have more people than Germany. And Africans are flooding into Europe. We've long since gone past the point of feasibility.

no amount of money will make niggers effectively grow crops or govern their own nations. sorry bro, IQ is too low.

Attached: starvation.jpg (596x532, 84K)

>30 billion will solve world hunger
Except it's not as easy as that.
If it was this easy, then the UN would have made it so.

The real problem is not the quantity or output of, it's the distribution and local politics in third world areas.

We already make enough food on earth for all to eat.
Problem is, if we send food, or anything valuable to Africa, the local warlord will stop the convoy of food/good/humanitarian help, and divert it, because it's basicallt free money for them.

There is no amount of money that can make corruption go away. It's kind of the point of it.

The only realistic way to end World hunger would be for one country to conquer the whole planet and basically change everything everywhere into a super-nazi like empire so that all laws are enforced everywhere through authoritarian violence.
Or as others call it "Peak Communism".

So there you Mr Black Man, hope you learned something today.

$30B, is that just for lunch or what?

Attached: jap_wisdom.gif (550x1600, 361K)

That was very niggardly of you.

Feed yourselves nigger. Spend 2% of your GDP to end hunger yourselves. Fucking lazy niggers.
Also, fuck this captcha shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-083730_Samsung Internet.jpg (1079x1278, 261K)

>us niggers
Ok lol
>were properly compensated and still get compensation for that in the form of welfare in the USA
Most based black man I've ever seen.

Unless you're larping. But I want to believe

Niggers are too rapey, that's why I hate them.

Attached: 1556710557908.jpg (960x960, 114K)

Africa's population in 2018
Africa's population in 1990
Africa's population has more than doubled since 1990 despite being in seemingly-endless famines. Food aid was a mistake because it literally increased the total human suffering that will occur when food aid is taken off the table,

Because it would only exacerbate the problem. Niggers in Africa are like pidgeons. If we pretend to be a bag lady and feed the pidgeons with bread (30 Billion today), the fucking pidgeons will breed and create a new generation of pidgeons.. 30 Billion today becomes 60 Billion tomorrow. TL; DR: Pidgeons need to fucking feed themselves or die.

You didnt do it, your ancestors did. And they wouldnt have done it if they had a choice. Stop acting like people owe you because your ancestors were enslaved.

>before you call me a nigger remember who picked cotton and built your country.
first of all, nigger.
secondly am from finland we were opressed by swedes and russians so we picked our and 2 other country's cotton ya nigger.
Your people lack community and kindness

Attached: 1556091634010.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

I hate you because you are subhuman. Simplw

>Give 30B to niggers
>Less niggers starve before adulthood
>Live long enough to have 7 kids; 6 survive instead of the usual 2
>Population skyrockets beyond capacity
>Niggers begin to starve again
>We send them billions of dollars to prevent starvation
>Population skyrockets
Notice the cycle?

Attached: 1555379252408.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Defense spending is more like $1 Trillion due to all the arms sales.

Attached: Starvingchildinflies-Africa.jpg (1280x1037, 242K)

>End world hunger

You feed niggers and all you get are more niggers. They breed along r-selection lines.

You could never solve world hunger because the niggers would just keep breeding out of proportion.

The most humanitarian thing to do would be to kill them all.

Can't suffer if you're never born.

Attached: Du1owAQ_d.jpg (624x454, 27K)

Are you really a black person?

Yes dude, (((you))) and i mean euros and americans, created millions of africans and now they're invading your countries while you play the victim role, strange how things works...

I thought Africans were smart? Surely that entire continent could pay it.

We already give out more than 30 billion. Maybe if their leaders didn't put the money in Swiss bank accounts the problem would already be solved.

We’re similar in some ways, we’re better but we’ve both been fucked over by Jews. I think we’ll team up one day and kill the kikes but then we’ll turn against you and we’ll enslave you again. Mark my words one day in the near future you’ll be kissing my feet begging for mercy. You know what I’d give you boy?nothing because that’s all you ever deserved.

Cotton doesn't grow this north, I think. We used to grow and pick flax instead.

>while you play the victim role,
Is it unreasonable to get upset, when you feed something you thought human only for it to destroy you in return? We killed ourselves with kindness.

You didn't build our country you retard, you built the southern cotton industry for a while before becoming a point of contention that led to a big war that completely destroyed the southern economy. Your people dont belong within a hundred miles of civilization.

Attached: 1550862776378.jpg (960x960, 71K)

> defend my nation and its interest or...

> feed unfgrateful niggers

thats a hard one user

No. We need less niggers not more of them.

Attached: 1474363512243.png (615x341, 247K)

tell that to the yellow man who built the railroad tracks
tell it potato eaters
and the beaners working the strawberry fields
fuck off nigger you is no special nigger

End world hunger for how long, bigger? You realize how many times whites have set shit up in Africa, only to have the ooga booga natives waste it and fuck it all up? Sheesh

Attached: 1555479888988.jpg (729x554, 21K)

>remember who picked cotton and built your country
White people. Niggers were technically just a tool.

>why do you hate me pol?
I don't.
And you never did anything in my country.

Imagine wanting to feed a bunch of niggers in africa. There is no greater stupidity. Save. The. Planet.

Attached: 55d38ec0dd089595388b46c6-750-563.png (750x563, 97K)

No one decent and intelligent cares what a subhuman like you has to say. Stop all African aid. Let Africans kill themselves and die out. You and your people have contributed nothing to civilization. Planting cotton does not count.

Half my ancestors were American Indians. They fought their slave masters, to the point where businessmen stopped buying American Indians as slaves because American Indians were not submissive, and far too stubborn, and they were always either trying to escape or kill their owners.

And look at what your people did as slaves---they didn't fight back. They chose to stay slaves. Because deep down you all know that not one of you is capbale of achieving the comforts of civilization except as slaves or parasites. Look at the hellhole Africa is now that the colonists are gone.

You are a pathetic subspecies, and literally have to be fed and clothed by Asians and Westerners, otherwise you'd starve to death.

t. half-breed Amerindian-whiteoid

i used ''cotton'' as a symbol of slave's product because cotton is the most known product used to prduce with slaves USA

I would like to elaborate a bit:
Food aid is a good thing when accompanied by aid in becoming self-sustaining.
Becoming self-sustaining should not take this long, it has become a dependency on food aid instead of an occasional need due to disasters.

I didn't know global genocide only cost $30 billion

this

The third and second world's need to produce for themselves.

Simply handing them food and money has been the forefront of the issue. It destroys local economies and incentivizes people NOT to become farmers, crafters, or laborers because you can't beat free. What areas that do continue to still produce because of pride or remoteness become open targets for Warlords who not only steal much of the aid but also "conquer" (AKA bomb and shoot up) from one another the few locales that under normal circumstances are self-sufficient farmers leading to the farmland to be destroyed and starvation to ensue.

If that wasn't the worse of it, because these warlords have most of the food and money these now out of work and bored men have little choice but to join up with a local warlord to provide for their family or to end the maddening boredom. Every other son born in these areas becomes a foot soldier, every daughter a future rape victim.

These people need to have the plug pulled in a rather harsh way and assisted in turning their country into an agriculture and simple trade based nation with distribution practices they can both understand and manage themselves. The key here is in tailoring it all based on region and understanding these are sub-85 IQ people who barely understand the basics of how to work a shovel as they have no media or schools to passively or actively educate them like we do. There may be a long period of starvation and strife but once the hurt people is over they'll be all the better for it and have a great origin story for their new nation.

Maybe, we could go a step further and just assassinate / drone strike warlords

To sum up aid
>Supports warlords and corrupt governments
>Displaces populations
>Destroys local economies
>Contributes to world hunger more than it helps

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for life. We've simply been giving the man a fish and wondering why his life hasn't turned around.

Attached: 1396371544806.jpg (715x722, 67K)

Subhuman, rulebreaking, nigger.

REPORT ALL LOW QUALITY SPAM THREADS
DO NOT REPLY

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

based

>if we give them money, it will end world hunger!

Gee - if it's only that easy, it's literally already been solved. USA has given billions upon billion in foreign aid to African countries.

It's almost like...it's a complete lie, and the problem lies in the fact the nations are run by corrupt warlord, greedy politicians, and dumb populace.

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

We (read people) already spend 30B dollars this year on helping third worlders "ending world hunger". Its a fact that most NGOs are actually in favor of famine, death and civil turmoil, because every single study ever conducted on the subject reveals that sending money, or food, or medicine to Africa only enables them to keep breeding out of control, thus demanding more resources to be spend. The cost of ending world hunger is 0$ and a little bit of time, since starving doesn't cost anything and is undeniably what Africans do best when left alone

I think it is for building shit etc. But they don't manage these things well. Finnish tractor company gave them equipment and after a year they burned the tires to cook insects or something.
Also pic related.

Attached: truth about africans.png (1032x2291, 454K)

You cant end world hunger without preventing reproduction you stupid fucking nigger.

>sees OP’s pic
well it may be exhorbitant, but at least I get something useful for my 737 billion dollars
>only 30 billion to ‘solve’ world hunger
You mistakenly assume that spending 30 billion to feed the world’s niggers ‘solves’ a problem when the reality is that it would inevitably just lead to more niggers - which as we all know just increase the amount of problems in the world instead of reducing it.
But I didn’t expect a nigger to be capable of that kind of reasoning so I guess you’re forgiven.

Attached: 1070CDC4-E8FE-4467-BDEA-41CAB4ED05F7.png (420x420, 9K)

based fpbp poster

Dude I worked with constructed 3500 wells in Africa, the idiot proof kind of wells that if not broken down manually would last +20 years, 2 years after they constructed the wells 15 of them were functional, the rest had been scrapped and the parts sold or generally used for other purposes like makeshift crafted items, like putting a metal plate on a rock to make a table, next to the actual well so they had somewhere to put the water they brought up.

>built your country

Then some misguided idiots blew everything of value up in an effort to preserve the union, and for some reason freed the slaves along the way... and it had to be rebuilt without slave labor.
So... even? Even.

lel exactly what was it that you built?

They get 15 billion a year off the UK alone how much are they eating.

Damn OP where exactly did you pick cotton?

Attached: 0BA9B5FA-2B45-43C0-8F44-07ABD4A8DA7F.jpg (793x683, 62K)

>30 billion per day and then they get hungry again
Really makes you think

Attached: Itt+retards+with+65+iq+and+no+sense+of+morality+_866ef6ba20b8ca1fdcaff0431f061deb.jpg (247x326, 29K)

Feeding them will just make more of them exacerbating the hunger problem. Are they saying they should be annihilated and that would cost 30 billion? That's rather harsh man..

Use that carrier to kill off all the starving niggers = win-win

Attached: HomeSurgeryCourse.jpg (1368x1025, 558K)

Yeah that is fucked up how we’re spending so much on military with out colonizing and bombing your white blaming and spiteful actions

30 billion would buy like 1 hotdog for most of africa. I guess in your retarded inbred african brain that means solving world hunger.