What would you do?

What would you do if your daughter brought a nigger home

Attached: 1C3AB8AF-7DDD-415C-8CB1-ADCCD7576FEB.png (1334x750, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pngquant.org/
compresspng.com/
tinypng.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1556845149476.gif (728x404, 2.28M)

I would shoot all three of them. First him, then her, then the bastard nigger in her belly.

Tell her to leave the animal outside the house, and that it doesn't look house trained

Attached: images (3).jpg (192x262, 6K)

Gain his trust, get to know the family, get to know friends of family, move up in the nigger ranks until I’m their leader and spike their kool- aids

I only have one offspring.

If she mated with an orangutan, I'd just kill myself. I wouldn't care about the world anymore.. I would just blow my own brains out.

I’d ask them to cuckold me

Jonestown style. I like it.

Wasted. Thanks, fag

I would make a new daughter and correct my mistakes. then I would remove daughter #1 from my will and give everything to daughter #2.

Is that real wtf

I would first have to be a different bluepilled person for it to get to that point. Children especially girls are highly susceptible to social pressure. A good father and mother who spends time shaming this behavior without an outside agitator (globohomo school for hours a day) will not face this problem ever. Your question is basically: what do you do with your 20 year old son who is illiterate and wears his pants on his head?

Why would a women choose poverty after her father disinheirits her ?

The facts on mixing are very powerful which is why they are censored so strongly. It's very easy to give your daughter real wrongthink facts and once you do they will never ever go away.

would never happen because I am not an incompetent parent. but to entertain your fiction, I would immediately disown her and permanently end all contact no second chances

I shot the hose in my shower in between my crack and I saw a clump of ass hairs slide down into the drain

were they yours?

Yeah I’ve been digging in my ass and pulling hairs so the clump I guess just stayed up there

I would smile and be nice, and then act sad some time later when an accident probably happens

i'd storm in there and say "get that goddamn mother fuckin porch monkey out of my goddamn house"

>2.13 MB, 1334x750

triggered
pngquant.org/
compresspng.com/
tinypng.com/

Attached: 1556890993368.png (1334x750, 493K)

What daughter?

>I would immediately disown
You can't