Latvia

What do you think about latvia?

Attached: 1550853045548.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Igx4C6WbCrM
youtube.com/watch?v=IPzwWzFnx58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE FLOOR IS LATVIA!!

ehh i remember when i was working in netherland for one month and there was 2 young guys from latvia
they speak 10 words in english so they dont understand anything in work.
everyone scream on them, insult them and almost beat them.
i feel bad for them, so i helped them with anything, give them cigarets because they was so fucking poor.

i dont

You will become a protectorate of the Soome-Viro Khanate. You're worth saving.

Attached: Beniss.png (681x674, 82K)

I don't think about them at all.

Attached: Nig points at head.jpg (504x415, 20K)

I like latvia a lot. I also like Lithuania. I don't have much more to say.

Who cares about this shithole?

Pitiful people.

Based Kvass

Attached: 1553766211546.jpg (1024x642, 55K)

Shithole? Well, yes, not exactly the most honest politicians, and not a very large economy, but it was caused by the soviet union basically.

I dont know what do you have against the people. Ofcourse there is your farmer "Miervaldis" that is born to drink, but you will most oftenly meet nice people. Care to elaborate?

Muricans

Cheap hookers with STD and lada

Attached: 2545566f8f8990929712908af064c67e.jpg (483x604, 31K)

That you, Chang?

Have you ever seen the Latvian Singing Festival? It rivals laulupidu in awesomeness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Igx4C6WbCrM

Attached: 103692.jpg (450x600, 40K)

I just know that Lithuania is better, more Western , more civilized

How come?

I like your SS song and play it often
youtube.com/watch?v=IPzwWzFnx58

No one thinks about latvia. Not even latvians.

Even your mayor is a Russian, no?

Send me one of your women for breeding

my gf's latvian. she's hot but annoying sometimes

That was beautiful

Not anymore.

Been there a few times. Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Love Latvians love their Pagan roots and cheap liquor. Great sex. Women are open about their kinks and know how to have a good time.

Other than that. The men are socially awkward or Slavs. The buildings look like absolute shit. Your healthcare system suck ass. You guys don't get paid fuck all (like 3 times less than us in Helsinki). But the countryside is lovely and you have more nationalistic people who are proud of their roots than I have met anywhere else.

Also no nigs and no fucking kids. If you guys paid more I'd move there immediately.

Pic very related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-132915_1.png (1440x1605, 1010K)

Thank you, made me change my mind a bit

Attached: 1533792039779.jpg (486x534, 36K)

>Rise, Sun! Adorn the fields, adorn the homeyard!
>Rise, Sun, and slash the darkness!
>Make our land blessed!
>Rise, Sun, and shine brightly!
>Adorn the boy, adorn the girl!

I dare anyone to try to sing a song like this in America. Automatic accusation of Nazism, guaranteed.

And just look at their faces while singing, pure patriotism and love of their little fatherland. Materialism and consumerism forgotten for a moment in the midst of pure, honest joy.

Attached: ii.jpg (241x300, 12K)

corrupted to the core, absolute shithole to live in, unless you're rich, then this place is pretty nice. fucking singing festivals dont change shit, its just bread and circuses for us goys to feel "proud" of our country and roots meanwhile they're bleeding the people dry and we don't rule our own country being in the EU. MUH GIBS

/thread

for a moment, then go back to being a good goy slave. classic

the grey mass people here are horrible, so ugly as wells, thanks slavs. our suicide rates together with lithuania are higher than most african countries, that tells much

Based and vodka pilled

But, if only for a fleeting moment, your nation can at least remember the Nature of Your Better Angels. Mine? Can't even get sportsball fans to remove their fucking hats for the National Anthem before they get drunk and opiated by the modern gladiatorial arena.

you can go home at least and enjoy some shooting, we can't without a bureaucratic nightmare process. your workers get paid much more than ours for shittier jobs. theyve made our opium misery

What can suicide rates tell? Are you trying to tell thatpeople here live worse than in africa (please explain)? For exaple south kore has more suicide rates than us, but is very developed with high standards of living. There are less suicides in liberia tham there are in america. Secondly, what about the grey mass? Explain please.

I'll gladly trade you life in America for 40 hectares of farmland in Vectilža Parish with a moo-cow and some fucking ducks (ducks are fucking awesome) where I can be left in peace to grow tubers that I take to market in Balvi every once in awhile and be known as "Crazy Yankee Blue Jeans Man".

Attached: RigaTheGod.jpg (460x282, 22K)

> Study, and dont work in a shitty job?

> Why is shooting a gun so important to you?

>Complains about drugs being bad

You seem like a lowlife fag, complaining about his country, when in reality he hasnt done much himself

Tripaloski

Good lads

per capita suicides rates to me imply the general mental state of the public. are our workers going abroad just because they're greedy fucks and dont want to work here? maybe partially but i cant blame them for leaving this shithole. maybe its nit entirely about the standards of living like (((gdp))) statistics and so on. our govt is so corrupted you cant even imagine. we don't make any rules ourselves and OFC the people are being bled out dry. We have a large grey mass here, always unhappy and miserable, anywhere you go you will see them. i hate then, but they have the right to be that way living here

im rich (for latvia) have a couple of houses and a business and have done enough to understand how this country works and how its peoples work.

I have three latvian friends
one of them was told i was a nazi, because i get in a lot of bar arguments with shitlib english teachers
she asked me if i was a nazi
i said "yeah, kinda"
she said "high five, my grandpa fought for the nazis. he spent 20 years in a gulag"

if you've got the money you can do it lol. good luck trying to be self sustainable here. if you had a good passive income then go for it, it would be great then

I like chicks with small latvia, when they have big flappy latvia it makes a sucking sound like a sump pump.

Don't worry my man. We still have far higher rates of suicide.

Attached: 1556294474804 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

I'd love to. I'm tempter to take my cousin's offer to herd reindeer with him just outside of Kemijärvi, Suomi for a few years and save some good money for land. I'd probably end up with a farm near Elva, Eesti, though.

according to which stats? the ones I see russia and lithuania always top the lists with latvia coming soon after

that does sound nice user! i hope you manage to do what you want. but remember, to beat the jew on the outside, you must first beat it inside. as within so without

Gotta agree on the govt being a bunch of corrupt fags. We could really use good politicians, whomst would be ready to develop the country (i dont think it would be that hard). The amounts of people that leave are very big, and I dont know what our current government will do about it. I dont know about the people, they generally have good Latvian sense of humor, and are quite nice, but also you can meet some lowlifes, that drink, smoke, cant make a sentance without cursing and so on (which are those who commit suicide the most(from what I think), which isnt bad at all).

In my experience Baltics are absolutely and unequivically based and redpilled. Got a buddy with Grandfather and multiple uncles living in Argentina. Kek

Attached: 20190503_112500.png (640x575, 136K)

Most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. I'm from the UK though, so I'm easily impressed.

to be fair, i hate the ones who dont curse at all, they have a stick up their ass. this is usually the (((uni))) educated politician like robots. the system cant be changed from the inside. we can get small victories here and there but we are still under the whip of EU and globalists. we are getting a jewish president by the looks of it. that's nice.

The worst looking flag in the continent of Europe.

makes me think about le pen vs. macron

who?

That would be Lithuania or Moldova.

Your hockey is getting better.

Yep, but what I meant was people who are loiterinh on the streets, drimking and taking narcotics, with addition to that they have a very aggresive and unadequate behaviour. Never did I say I dont like people that curse (I curse myself quite a bit), but the ones who manage to put 3-4 swear words every sentance.

2. Fortunetly presidents in Latvia have verry little of power, If they somehow dont pass a vote on dismanteling the saeima. It would be very nice if we left the EU.

Well, its one of the oldest ones (2nd oldest if im not wrong).

Should I ask out this latvian girl even though she's taller than me

seeing as the average dick length in your shithole is about 8cm, she wont stick around for long

No keep your gook genes in asia you slit eyed freak

yes we have a lot of those low level peoples. even if they dont have power, its still a disgrace and means the ruling clique goes hand in hand with the international jewry. we're never leaving the EU LOL. We are a non country.

am amerifat you eurocucks
we have the biggest dicks of all

european girls dont like circumsized dicks, she might refuse to touch it

>no diversity
>almost no jews
>beautiful scenery and honest people

I dont know why Europeans hate their country
I knew a guy from Latvia and he was pretty cool, was my best friend for years.

You will be laughed at if you have a mutilated penis

shithole

she's never seen a dick
is autistic virgin

i once encountered a latvian here on pol and he was fucking stupid. i think latvia is stupid

Attached: 1412727895939.jpg (554x807, 96K)

literally who

Of course the mutt goes for the autistic ones. Is that all you can get lad hahaha

how is she taller than you if youre not a gook, amerimutt genes that bad?

Suuuuuure buddy

>is autistic virgin
Sure she's Latvian? Sounds more like a Northern Estonian (you might call them Finns).

I encountered you, so I think geramans are retards. Toddlers from kindergarden would be impressed.

latvia has a based flag.

biased opinion

where's your virgin waifu, britcuck? is there a virgin in your country above the age of 13?
sadly yeah. I'm of scando descent but amerifat average height
finns are based too

do it dude, youre both "white" ( i can only guess with you) in chinaland, easier to connect that way

>'i have Scandinavian genes'
>Its another episode of american diaspora

Attached: 1554220496702.png (1352x1116, 406K)

Austria

Why do you build churches everywhere with european money? Why not spend it on practical stuff like school stadiums, which close off the next fucking year?

I don't know what you are talking about?
kek

Attached: what.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>building churches
>in the current year
>bad

youre a special type of retard arent you

Just fucked a Latvian girl. Shit was cash

Didn't get my sarcasm, did you?

eastern euros are low iq hence they tent not to use sarcasm too much, sorry for living by a rule

Estonia: 99 IQ. Czech: 98 IQ.

thank you czechbro, the two czechs i have met here were based for what it's worth
england is so cucked i've been to paris there's like no english people there

fuck latvians burn those semi slav nogs in auschwitz

eliminate latvia

Who shit in your Typhoon class SSBN and called it a caterpillar drive, Marko?

Attached: ChristianBale.jpg (200x300, 9K)

Marko is not lithuanian name amerigon
go kill yourself and your uncle

Can't be happy if ya get 450-550€ after tax and have 2 children family lol. That's 40% of population. High taxes, high wage gap between castes and corruption at every level of life. Starting from construction worker who takes stuff from work ending with mayor of our capital who's gang sucking money out of everywhere. Fish rots from the head, huh? When we got rid of kraut overlords and russian flag we did rather well. Not so well after CCCP. Mind that 1918 Latvia was completely ruined. I don't like whining much. In any case since 2012 we are sort progressing. Slowly tho. I'm less pessimistic when I see and read what goes on in the advanced western countries. They have high living standarts and all but their identity is fucked. People there stand for nothing and have no roots. Consumer workers is all they are. Neue-deutsch lol. Also the russian problem is sorting itself out. A lot of people who left the country after 91 were dirty homo societicus so demography hit isn't that bad.

His character was half-Lithuanian/half-Russian but was raised by his grandfather in a fishing village in Lithuania. Because of that, he could never rise above Captain First Class in the Soviet Navy.

Attached: nuV0ybO.jpg (512x384, 46K)

Latvian Orthodox

Attached: 78969689b0090802004a63c3ed5588ad.png (500x345, 178K)

My ancestors are from there.

Hold down the mother land brother I plan to return one day

just so happens that i am from fishing village along coast too. we arent half russian here this is not the big fag city that we have on coast that is 20% russian, countryside here has no slave people

you're entirely correct about being less pessimistic, hang in there and make your society great again

stand for yourself, your loved ones and what you believe. be ruthless against those who want to take it away

What's life like in a Lithuanian fishing village? For some reason, I imagine every Saturday you guys get together in town square to listen to a small band with an exceptionally attractive kanklės player play Lithuanian folk music while you drink red beer.

Attached: travis.jpg (300x184, 8K)