White people still paying for Netflix in 2019

>white people still paying for Netflix in 2019

Attached: MV5BOWU4NThhODYtN2Q2YS00YjQ0LWFjMDktMTdiYjYyYzlhNjY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTU4MDMyNjk@._V1_.jpg (1500x2222, 3.27M)

...and here's why that's a GOOD thing

>try making it through without getting fully fired up
I sure couldn't!

Attached: elegantgentlemen.jpg (420x243, 68K)

>not busting a nut to AOC on a big screen
Pussies.

and one day, for no reason at all....

This is why I’m canceling my subscription actually, I saw this displayed prominently on Netflix this morning and just about blew my top. Back to piracy, I don’t even care anymore, they’re not getting any more of my money.

Any good VPN recommendations, Jow Forumsacks?

Our race is full of soïboïs, what really bother me is the fact that some redpilled people still pay for this, I'm sure there is a non-negligible part of Jow Forums who are subscribed to netflix, who payed for the last avanger movie/star wars, who buy coffees in starbucks and shit like that.

White people even WATCHING that shit

Attached: 227D74EF-83C3-46AC-87A2-C3BFB3179CB6.jpg (1023x1024, 92K)

alexandria cortez hasn't even accomplished anything. why does she have fans?

Brainwashing

>paying for (((tv)))

Just get expressvpn. Cheap and works fine. It only works for torrenting mainly. It’s banned on most sites since it’s so common.

Breastwashing

Notice how they didn't put that mudslime nigger on the cover.

I wonder (((why)))

Is she in it ? I don’t even recognize the two on the right

Why didnt they make a documentary when the Tea Party, had their landslide victory in 2010?

4 fuckin stooges right there!

look into ShadeYou VPN, it's one of the cheapest (like $20/year, so $1.66/month) and it's non-US based which is good since most US-based VPNs have been known to turn over records/logs to authorities if requested. Supports highspeed torrenting as well

Fucking this
What a fucking fluff piece
Normies will lap it up though

>brown "people" still paying for Netflix in 2019
I can undertand whites but everyday I hear third world normies talking about their netflix sub

No

she's a brown female YAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN n shiet

This is one of thousands of options on netflix, who cares?

Im not a vegetarian but I don't take a shit fit because there's vegan documentaries on netflix

Attached: 1437464644136.jpg (492x430, 53K)

I don’t have Netflix. But I do use amazon and buy Nike shoes. Fucking globohomo corporations got me by the balls

>back to pirating

When I canceled netflix a few years back and did this, I was pretty mad that I'd ever even fallen for the netflix jew desu. With sequential download you can stream any movie you want. That wasn't even a thing when I get quit pirating.

Shit, I set up Plex for my 70+ y/o parents and they figured it out. Why the fuck would you pay for this?

Being a capitalist kind of requires people to actually pay for goods and services to keep society running. It is the reason communism and
anarcho-capitalism don’t work.

Pic related is the only channel I watch. It is wall to wall white folks and pro American. Also never plays commercials.

Attached: white_power_logo.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Where's the inspirational documentary about Trump's improbable road to the white house? Oh wait it doesn't exist you race traitor

>Subscribing to one particular streaming service = race traitor
are you retarded?

Attached: 1490395013346.jpg (588x602, 110K)

Do they have the mini series on how congress beat back Obama mandates?

Do they have the show about Trumps inspirational path to the Whitehouse?

I guess they don't get my money.

this

Attached: ilyaoc.webm (1000x804, 632K)

Society also needs a white majority to keep running. Too bad that won't be a thing in 50 years

Dude just get Kodi.

where's the raghead niggress?

Dude stop shilling Kodi, i have seen you doing the same shit for two years.

it's just about those 4 candidates of which only AOC actually wins.

>Paying to watch goy fodder.
>Submitting to goy shit.

>Let's kill the Jews, guys!
>Let's watch our visual goy candy, guys!

Wasn't me. This is my first post about it.
I like Kodi, and use it often, even on my phone so I don't see what's the big deal. As an alternative to Netflix it's great. Why don't you like it?

some men just want to watch the kikes burn

Attached: 1412727962105.jpg (437x447, 39K)

Why, though ?

I mean, fuck, this board complain daily about how the government is being in control of big money and you rage about a documentary of people trying to succeed without ebing corporate lapdogs ? Why are you so upset about that ? Have you even watched it ?

>Wasn't me.
That's always your answer, i'll download it later and post results.

Ok.

She is part of a democrat movement that is cutting the tie between the Democratic party and big money.

fuck off filthy fucking shill i hope you fucking die tonight, painfully.

Because Netflix wasn't making their own movie yet ? And Kickstarter wasn't a thing either ? this documentary wa done through crowssourcing.

And the issue is ?

they've been propagandized that taking coal money from the Koch bros or being a billionaire selffunding your campaign is how you be underdogs and spit on real underdogs that morally dismiss corporate donations.

you being a shill

Kek.
Download it, but check the newest repositories, they are trying to go hard after them so the repos change. That's one of the downsides of Kodi desu
Other than that you can find any movie and any TV show. Chromecast it, watch it on your Android. It has problems obviously but it's the best "streaming platform" for people not interested in paying for the priviledge of being fed the propaganda.

Ditched long ago.

“WILLING TO RISK EVERYTHING to make a difference” sure sounds extreme to me user. Fucking hollywood cocksuckers.

AOC literally responded to a casting call by a PAC. She's literally an actress

So she IS an actress!!

Just laying out facts. your hate there is simply irrational.

You'd better have source for that.

>Implying that I have Netflix to watch sjw bullshit instead of Indiana Jones and James Bond

Attached: B1568750-AA72-4A1D-B94C-D939F57C0043.jpg (640x583, 280K)

These Democrats tactics we should learn and use because they work.
Democrats have a superior grassroot game. They are losing on the internet maybe, but in real life they fucking destroy Republicans. It's partly because of the Republicans playing along and not being interested in the grassroots but that shouldn't stop us from trying.

>These Democrats tactics
It's false, you know that, right ?

>Implying your money doesn't go directly toward filming the next interracial globohomo blockbuster

what exactly do you think a political party is?

Attached: knock.down.the.house.2019.internal.1080p.web.x264-strife.mkv_snapshot_00.07.52_[2019.05.04_02.11.43] (1920x1080, 1.14M)

They do employ the "casting call" practices though. AOC won because the incumbent thought that he doesn't have to campaign, and because of gerrymandering. But it doesn't mean that the D's don't have a superior grassroots game or that they do screen their people and chose and support the ones that can make it.
And it starts with school boards elections, small town sheriffs elections etc.

yikes

Attached: netflix.webm (240x240, 2.79M)

>Thinking AOC's astronomical rise to fame is completely organic and natural grassroots activity

Attached: knock.down.the.house.2019.internal.1080p.web.x264-strife.mkv_snapshot_00.09.07_[2019.05.04_02.15.01] (1920x1080, 1.25M)

That’s fine by me, people aren’t being forced to watch that shit. If the classics go away then I cancel my subscription it’s not rocket science user.

It isn't and that's exactly what I'm saying. She's famous now and was supported from the very beginning, she isn't an accident.
Although it makes me think that the Democrats are seriously retarded in choosing her to represent the "young and brave" in their movement. This girl is retarded to the point that she is turning a lot of bleeding heart, but still smart, Democrats off.

based
and might i add
redpilled

Attached: orangutan_square.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>Back to piracy
never stooped /flex

>Trump being a chaos candidate is a BAD thing for the United States. And here are 7 reasons why.

>AOC being a chaos candidate is a GOOD thing for the United States, and here's why

>Justice Democrats "actors"
AOC
Ilhan Omar
Ayanna Pressley
Pramila Jayapal
Rashida Tlaib
Ro Khanna
Raúl Grijalva

most based people in Congress

Attached: 1551362368019.jpg (952x960, 80K)

user, you don't have to watch it.

>That one shitskin lady made fun of Jews we should all convert to Islam now!!!

That's not the point. The point is you fund it whether or not you watch it

>shill shill
come up with anything or stfu you faggot hartz4 monkey

Nothing but niggers, muslims and other genetic detritus.

>not joining the netflix boycott when they made triss black

B O Y C O T T N I G F L I X

Can someone briefly explain to me what accomplishments AOC has actually done? And telling it to the man doesnt count.

Attached: 1556464503536.gif (205x234, 96K)

the entirety of JD is anti-zionist and anti-war because that is the normal American position. it's only weird in Congress because everyone else in Congress is funded by Zionists and the War machine.

Attached: 1554057665938.jpg (2066x1532, 754K)

There's a documentary about Trump and one about Roger Stone. Both offer many redpilling opportunities.

This
will show Marilyn Monroe who is hot

Why is she always looking up at the sky in her pictures
What's the deal with that?

>paying
>for netflix

Attached: 1554655006004.jpg (421x421, 53K)

well this is the equivalent of "The irish who did not have potato"show

As those these people aren't completely mainstream and corporate approved. Begone, shill

>paying
lol wut?

>jacking it to a literal goblina

God is dead, and we killed him.
>WIR SIND VELOREN
WIR SIND VELOREN
>WIR SIND VELOREN
WIR SIND VELOREN
>WIR SIND VELOREN
WIR SIND VELOREN
>WIR SIND VELOREN

Attached: 1556529287642.png (332x246, 193K)

Good goy

feels awful. i used to watch netflix all the time. i watched all the shaw brothers kung fu stuff as well as jet li, donnie yen, and bruce lee movies. thats a lot of a time put in. i also watched a lot of older movies like charlie chaplin, al pacino, marlon brando, and paul newman led stuff. i watched a few south american movies too but i dont remember their names.
i never realized how subversive their newer stuff was because i was never interested. i think i gave them at least 100$ in total. im irritated i gave them money and also recommended friends to try them out.

Attached: 1556626544616.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Jokes on you, both Spielberg and Harrison Ford are raging libshits with AIDS.

>only one person uses Kodi

Attached: 4534.png (682x594, 971K)

> choosing her to represent the "young and brave" in their movement
it happened naturally because young people and nyc nigs are the only ones who believe and support her bullshit