Does good looking / handsome men have it easy over plain looking guys...

Does good looking / handsome men have it easy over plain looking guys? I mean I understand that beautiful women are among the top tier of female hierarchy but I never understand those blackpillers who always spout that handsome guys are Chads.
Probably the tall and muscular and at the same time having a handsome face. However having a handsome face alone is no easy ticket.

I've been to jail back when I was on my early 20's and the handsome dudes where the first ones to get raped. There are also an overwhelming majority of good looking gay guys. So if you are into fellow men, being handsome helps a lot but not much in succeeding in your career, business and with the opposite sex.

For the record as well, most political and business leaders are just average looking. Some say Trudeau is handsome but we all know he is massive fag.

Attached: 1552075356390.jpg (728x728, 60K)

Obviously. They tend to never get taken seriously though.

Being good looking is like being born with talent. It gives you an edge, but compared to dedication and effort, this edge is not that big.

I feel like this is a very ambiguous sentiment. Masculine men get taken seriously, feminine men won't. You can be "good looking" and feminine, or good looking and masculine. In both cases it's not the good looks in itself that make you more or less respectable

Masculine metrosexuals have it harder earning respect of other men, be they like him or not. Good looking men don't socialize as much because they see each other as threats. Much like women in a way.

Being tall is helpful for succeeding in business and career because height is associated with quality genetics and health, and tall men + people in general tend to defer to and respect tall me more (off the bat) than short men. It's easier to get any job as a tall good looking man because everyone wants to hire a good looking person and looks up to you (with rare exceptions). Tall good looking guys have been proven in studies to be more likely to get hired/be respected/ etc.

In short being handsome helps with the opposite sex, in succeeding in your career, and definitely in business, big time. For these reasons I am extra critical of tall + good looking men because so often they've coasted on perceptions and what they are thought to be than what they actually are, when on closer inspection they are less technically and practically capable of completing tasks than their short counterparts, since they never had to actually work to deal with expectations/feelings of inadequacy. There is certainly no hard and fast rule. I am rather short (5'8) and am good looking, but since I don't have the domineering/intimidating height, my looks actually come as a handicap sometimes as I have guys in the workplace trying to jockey for my position/ compete with and undermine me out jealousy and lack of respect

just b urself bro girls love that!

If you're good looking and an aspie, you're not going to get very far.

Attached: just-be-yourself-bruh-it-works-for-me.jpg (720x703, 279K)

Women and faggots care about how other men look. So I guess OP is a faggot after all

>Masculine metrosexuals
That's an oxymoron

what the fuck are you 12?
obviously better looks = more successful in life whether it be for job applications, getting pussy, and general well being
stop debating over it all the fucking time and accept it

The ideal for a guy is a good combination of masculine with slight handsome.

Too pretty boy looking doesn't get taken seriously, and too hyper macho looking doesn't work well for girls.

Something like pic related is ideal for winning both in life/business and with girls.

Similar, Don Draper in Mad Men,

Attached: ma.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>=
lol

Not really. Take a look at Stallone in the Expendables 2. He's overgroomed to 11 there.

Nah thats BS. Groups of good looking guys hang out all the time and absolutely slay

Overall it's easier, yes. But you also get the opposite reaction from certain men, especially those older than you.
I suppose it's the same with women.

Some things you notice:
>work as a waiter
>women guests fawning over you
>don't realize you're doing it for tips

>younger me
>all friends mothers love me without reason

Same goes for teachers, bosses, police, classmates, colleagues and the lost goes on.
But as I said it's a double egged sword since you get the exact opposite response from men who often try to prove their manliness or put you down. Even though I'm pleasant and respectful towards them they feel like they have something to prove, probably because of their own insecurities.

>tfw good looking but hate degenerate casual sex and today's society
>tfw no gf

This, pointless thread. Good looking people have it better, no shit.

Fucking auto correct
t. Phone poster

And talk shit behind each others backs. They are shallow as hell.

Looks don’t help guys nearly as much. Women don’t care much about looks.

t. awkward kid who grew up to be handsome but still awkward

I dunno what kind of fags you're hanging out within, but guys generally don't bitch about each other behind each other's backs. Especially high test chad types

>obviously better looks = more successful in life

not necessarily mang

There comes a time when a blackfail guy like you will fail to believe that in this life, hardwork and consistency to striving the very best you ever will be is much better than what you are given.
Take this man for instance. Literal manlet for the nba, plain face (some call him ugly), jew nose yet has been with two Ms. Universe candidates. "But man he's fucking rich" lol

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

If you don't mind giving up that boypussy it might help with your career. What is the point though? Better stay poor and have some decency.

kek

Being good looking is a big advantage in life for men and women.

Your typical gym bro "surfer" types. Even if they aren't dumb as bricks they act like it around each other. Lowest common denominator I suppose.

You can get away with certain things being attractive. Like hitting on girls with out having the police or HR called on you. But we still have our struggles in life just like anybody else. Having a great personality and social skills is much more beneficial than being attractive, for guys. Good news is that anybody can develop those skills!

Attached: 391C17FC-CF2F-4D61-8978-F0583707613D.jpg (750x901, 181K)

cope

Exception, not the rule.

Also have you been in /soc/? I've seen decent looking men even having decent bodies who have a hard time succeeding in life. "Yeah yeah but this is Jow Forums everyone here is a loser".

Also this one >cope

kek keep telling yourself that feel better instead of actually doing something

I don't think good looking men have it much easier. I'm conventionally very good looking althoigh I've always fought against that denomination. But I don't get girls left and right. I am actually quite shy and can't just randomly start talking to girls, tho I am quite extraverted.
Girls respect straight forwardness and they see hierarchy instinctively, but it doesn't mean shit if you're good looking, you can still be a massive faggot.

keep coping

keep failing

Hm those are like brads or brad-lites then. Sounds like high school shit

How about a bf, handsome? *wink wink nudge nudge*

I could give a million samples but your soiboi beta belief is already deeply rooted.

Attached: 657567657.png (854x353, 445K)

Being good looking isn't as powerful as talent/charm/wealth, but it is useful in it's own right. I am a very handsome guy that is 6'0", 165lbs and I can guarantee you that my personality nets me more pussy than my looks, although really they go hand in hand. I am not particularly wealthy or powerful though.

Sure.

When will user realize that no matter how they look, there is somebody out there right now who was made for them, and vice versa.
Literally get off your ass, take a shower, and be productive. The men/women will then appear in your life, and it will be up to you to seize the moment.

nygga must be rich

>there is somebody out there right now who was made for them, and vice versa
No. This only set you up for disappointment.

This is the ideal girls want?

Attached: Antonius JUST.jpg (650x367, 47K)

t. Buttblasted manlet

Want to know how I know you are an autist? That guy is well above average looking, he is ALSO rich, and those women are in my opinion actually below him in the looks tier. They look like plastic reptilian fucked up hybrids and he looks like a genuinely good, good looking guy. you're super fucking delusional

Attached: strong.jpg (469x600, 70K)

>handsome dudes where the first ones to get raped.

Of course, the more a society accepts rape, the uglier their members. Since rape turns rape into a liability.
>There are also an overwhelming majority of good looking gay guys.

I have my theories on that one:

1. Idem before, they are more likely to be raped by gay men and thus turned gay.

2. They get bombarded from female attention their whole life, that they get bored.

3. The mother overprotects his son, once she sees how attractive he is.

>Since rape turns rape into a liability.

Since rape turns physical attractiveness into...

Have you never walked past a girl so ugly you just feel bad for her? Those are the girls made for the unfortunate men.

Girls will take anything from about that level of masculine all the way down to full pretty boy faggotry. But men will never take a skinny cute twink seriously.

Marc Antony is about as masculine you can get while still being pretty enough to drown in pussy.

You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: peak-performance.jpg (496x330, 86K)

Being a very handsome man gets you preferential treatment from people like a beautiful woman does. Being a handsome dude with well-fitted dress clothes is like having a superpower lol.

neither of those women are above 6/10

Being handsome dosn't help much with the opposite sex

You for real dude?

you're ugly, stupid, or both

One long cope post from an ugly dude lol. Why do you hate handsome men? Are you jealous?

I’m considered handsome. On occasion it will give me advantages, but in general it makes no difference. I’m too socially retarded and opinionated to be liked by many, but I do have a small group of close friends. Obviously, in general, I’m terrible with women.

You’re better to be an average looking, masculine guy who isn’t socially and fiscally retarded.

>I’m too socially retarded and opinionated to be liked by many

As I have gotten older, I have realized that most people are socially retarded, but only a few realize it.

I experienced having a megachad as a classmate. We hanged out a bit and went to a couple parties. Heres what I noticed:

>female teachers / professionals of all sorts favored him in most classes or workspaces
>he constantly landed good job opportunities whenever he came in touch with females in some position of power. He became a model at some point.
>plenty of girls to choose from, which gave him an huge confidence boost in a key aspect of life during formative years
>just like an average girl, he didnt care for picking up girls. It was never a concern of his, so he pretty much put his effort into other areas of his life
>guys were kind of indifferent towards him: some liked him, others didnt. No benefit / pretty neutral there.
>guys with girlfriends tended to be a bit jealous or even affraid of their girl beng around with him.
>sometimes annoying to go out with, because you obviously become the least attractive option for girls

I feel like being good looking like that has one huge benefit: not wasting time worrying about girls, which is an huge drawback for most guys. Good looking guys can also exploit females at work to get into positions of power, considering that most Human Ressources or middle management employees tend to be goofy bitches. Also good in academia where theres a lot of girls as teachers.

With that being said, being a megachad is not even close of being an average looking girl. A 7/10 can easily get way more out of life than a 10/10 guy.

They do but it's more complicated than that. Most men assume that most women rate men in the same manner that men rate women, where there's some kind of rough bell curve about the mean. Most girls are average and decreasing number of them are ugly or beautiful, making high attractiveness women as premium property, but the slightly better than averages still have pretty decent value, certainly relative to their peers.

The reality is that women rate 80% of men below average attractiveness, and not only do they do that but they also only date across and up when it comes to looks and status. This means one man, say a 6, can be a lot more attractive than another man, say a 4, but it makes very little practical difference to the perspective of women both are way below what they perceive to be the average attractiveness and so are bad deals for them, even if they're a 5 themselves.

So you can't really talk about relative terms with men, you can only talk in the absolute sense, are you in that top 10-20%? If so then good for you because you're the guy who can sleep with a different tinder match every day of the week if you like. And that's what women now tend to prefer, access to the top 20% of men on the condition that they timeshare him (i.e he pumps and dumps them)

The data on interview success in careers is tied quite heavily to your appearance and looks, beautiful people are hired more easily/frequently and tend to get raises more frequently as well. So it even helps a lot in careers.

I'd mostly agree with that but I'd add the better looking guy will almost always be favored in an equally weighted comparison. Strong looks and strong personality breed nepotism. I've seen obnoxious retards get hired into positions they had no actual skill for over ideal skilled candidates because they can shmooze the leaders. Luckily they get fired quickly because it's tech and you need to at least be capable of the bare minimum. I still feel awful that candidates get outshined by a guy that can make jokes. In other areas of industry I bet this is why leadership is a complete shitshow since it's all low skill shit that these guys can shmooze to the top of without showing productivity. What a fucking clown world