Look, I get it. you think installing plumbing and construction is fulfilling, manly work. thats cool bro. you do you...

Look, I get it. you think installing plumbing and construction is fulfilling, manly work. thats cool bro. you do you... but let me let you in on a little secret. the 40-50 hours a week youre at work? worthless. poof. gone. sayonara. your tradir? 40 year old Carlos... 50 year old Earl... are they REALLY friends? thats sad bro

Come to the light. throw away your ceetificate in welding and start over on a new 4 year degree in being a fucking Alpha Male working with hot fucking chicks that all want to fuck you and have your huwhite babies

40 hours of work? nah bro try 15 hours of actual work during the rush. BOOM pre-rush chit chats while rolling silverware, POW post-shift shots getting FUCKED UP with hot girls.

yeah, thats right. youre not working with literal old people, your co-workers are hot fucking chicks that want your dick. bro, i have so many stories about these girls. if you do your job and do it well they will seriously fight over your attention. THEY become your friends. you show up in fuckin UNITS at bars in clubs. im talking 10-1 girl/guy ratio. its fuckin sick.

anyways thats all I got, will answer any questions

Attached: 8F120967-2E19-4ED1-848A-029E980C0410.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

not much more sad than the 40year old bartender.

Uhhh waiter? Where are my drinks?

I would commit suicide on the first day if I was forced to socialize as much as a bartender
t. Schizoid

AHAHAHAHAHAH
good fucking luck bro, hope you like the stress, it's never going away

And at the end of the day, all you do is move food from point A to point B. I did it for 8 years. Now I’m graduating medical school in a month. Not gonna lie, working in a restaurant was very valuable but in no way should it be a career.

I dont want to work with women anymore...
They are definitly not friends and sabotaged my work!

Were you raised with parents married or divorced?
If divorced, which parent raised you?
Would you say you have more of a kinship to women or men?
Have you ever been intimate with a man?

My parents split up from an early age, and my father did sexually abuse me. I don’t understand how that pertains to my post.

with all that bait, it sure smells like fish.

When your city collapses in the race war and you somehow make your way out to less populated areas no one will let you into their well gaurded communities. You have no skills that are useful or practical. The plumber or electrician on the other hand will be well respected. Societies values will change and they will be considered the alphas. You might get to muck out stables all day.

I install security cameras for a living and i leave myself a backdoor that lets me jack off to people fucking. That is all

I r8 your b8 a 2/8,mate.

Attached: honkygif.gif (250x185, 867K)

10/10 larp.

Hey. Based bong stud here. This is my tonight.
It’s my every weekend to be fair.
I could type loads and not tell you half the fun I have. My most regular GF knows what I’m doing, I’m her security guy. She’s my boss.

Attached: A2D66272-E05F-4EA9-917C-B7B6B8E7D347.jpg (800x788, 140K)

>40-50 hours a week

Attached: 1448786510781.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Fuck you Op when your sink backs up or your taps start leaking I'm going to over charge you and do a hack job.

Fuck you

>be me
>work 12 hours per day
>make $130k/year after taxes
>1 week of vacation per month
>yes my coworkers are 40/50 year old guys
>smoke premium cigars with them during lunch breaks
>smoke darts on shift
I am now taking questions and learn to greentext, faggot.

Reddit spacing combined with typing like the John copypasta, 4/8.

>bragging about bagging addicts

YIKES

I dunno , maybe because I've been kinda deprived of anything that even resembles to the so called "love" but I would kill myself twice if someone would call me babe , "I love you" , a thousand xxx and so on .