Your blue eyes are nothing special, goy

>Your blue eyes are nothing special, goy

>In fact they aren't even real! Everyone's eyes are brown, and you're an idiot.

wtae.com/article/blue-eyes-are-really-brown/27331525?utm_campaign=WTAE&utm_content=5cca7aa0ea567f00011dde34&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem: New Content&fbclid=IwAR2Qm-dfCpGqWg05quojUxodmsWbVOJ8av7lEasq-dvE1V_AuVnyuMFpoeQ

Attached: tswift.jpg (700x700, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4
mentalfloss.com/article/28196/reasons-feel-good-about-having-blue-eyes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks mr skeletal

She looks like shit lately. Taking too much kike dick.

And the sky is really neon green, the sun is purple and the moon is brown

>blue eyes are really brown
And trannies still have the wrong chromosomes

Attached: 1555276461272.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

>"Everyone has melanin in the iris of their eye, and the amount that they have determines their eye color," he told CNN in 2016.

>Here's the shocker: There's really only one "shade" of melanin — and it's brown! — according to Heiting. The more melanocytes in your iris, the darker your eye color.

By the logic in the article, everyone is also brown skinned, they just don't have the same melanin. What pointless tripe.

what's with this eye color obsession duh

apart from the fact that they're often owned by weirdos

Its a symbol of purity that date back thousands of years of unbroken linage till the ancient aryans something that a frankestein like you could never understand

>choker

She is fucking niggers confirmed.

Bump

So I guess we can take that off the drivers license now and quit using to ID criminals.

AND THATS A GOOD THING

Actually everyone has blue eyes under the brown pigment. You can remove the brown pigment for 5000 dollars but it takes like 2 weeks for your body to get rid of the brown pigment.

> one shade of melanin
Eumelanin and feomelanin

Its just to point out how people with diversity are all the same and the people who are the same are diverse

Also: that ID

Attached: 1555356587064.gif (333x561, 508K)

i'm sick of this lesbo cultist

I'd love to hear their voices like if they had to look in my eyes and say it.

My parents both have dark hair with brown eyes but I was born with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Im not adopted or anything and im my father's son but always I wondered how the fuck that worked out?

Punnet square. Its like cats

It's called hitting the wall.

blue eyes are genetically inferior to brown eyes though. they can get damaged by the sun more easily, theyre way more sensitive to light.

Another Goy Ruined by Hollywood and Music Industry Jews

>THIS PEN IS RED

Attached: resis.jpg (1024x789, 152K)

That's like saying everyone is white under the brown pigment of their skin.

bow down niggers to the blue eyed master race!

Attached: Photo on 5-3-19 at 10.42 AM #2 #2.jpg (1080x720, 127K)

This is some kind of double think.

>There's no such thing as light, just varying degrees of darkness

didn’t you read op? blue eyes don’t exist, stupid.

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4

This does not please T Swizzle

Attached: 1556437950814.jpg (600x600, 163K)

Thats like saying light skin is genetically inferior to dark skin.
Its an adaptation to a different climate.
Whites = northerners, can tokerate less sun, but healthier with less sun
Darks = southerners, can tolerate more sun, but less healthy with less sun
Its not hard

Of course it's a fucking Serb. Hey dipshit, you ever walk around at night using only the light of the moon? Because I have. It's almost like it may be advantageous in environments that receive much less sunlight and have a lot of snow. No one needs help seeing in the daytime, just wear a hat if the sun is too bad, but how are your nigger eyes supposed to see at night?

Your fucking retarded. The reason as to why northern Europeans have blue eyes is because there is less sun. Blue eyes can also see in the dark better.

Now explina over/underbites and thin/thick lips
Mostly because I'm curious. I suppose bigger lips might suffer more in the cold, but I have no data to back up that guess.

Blue eyes are also better at seeing in lowlight environments

Having shit coloured eyes must be pretty cringe

Blue eyes means you have better anticipation. Theres a reason a 24 of the 27 superbowl winning qb's have blue eyes shitskins.

I wanted to research that and found this article. It's got a couple subtle redpills in it.
>recent studies found that only one in six Americans now have blue eyes, down from roughly 50 percent at the beginning of the 20th century
>In a 2007 British study, researchers found that blue-eyed people were better at strategic thinking and generally performed better in tasks that required long-term thought, such as running or golf. Meanwhile, brown-eyed subjects had quicker reaction times
mentalfloss.com/article/28196/reasons-feel-good-about-having-blue-eyes

THE FUCKING NAME OF THE AUTHOR ROFLMAO

SCHREIBER

ALWAYS
ITS
ALWAYS
THE
FUCKING
JEWS

Oh Ari hasn't told you about the procedure to make brown eyes blue?
There are many shekels to be had litigation, regulation, constipation, operation
All goy need blue eyes

>You have brown eyes that appear blue
Scientists don't even know what color is anymore.

They are right though, there isn't blue pigment in blue eyes, the surface of a blue iris is shaped in a manner that traps light that isn't blue
They're being Jewish about it though because the machanisn through which they gain their blue-ness doesn't make them not blue. The color of the Bluejay and blue morpho butterfly come about the same way.

keep fucking coping that you cant even handle the earth you were born on you subhuman wastes of skin.

>blue eyes are really brown
They clearly aren't
Yes sure the semantics of it you could argue, but as for the actual colour, they have the colour blue, not brown
Not sure how people can write this bullshit
Journos clearly have no shame anymore

Attached: o63vh.jpg (150x150, 4K)

this

They're not special. You're all just superficial monkeys that give value to otherwise meaningless features on a person.

Yes, way more sensitive to light. That's why whites invented sunglasses and hats. We can also see at night so we can hunt your nigger ass down. We own the night.

This picture is fucking killing me

>waaaaah an article on some literally who site said something I didn’t like
you guys are more fragile than ledditors

A long time ago your french great great great great grandmother got some Superior German Dick. You should thank him leaf

Attached: 87C13E7D-7B28-427A-89A2-ED89D7BC10A0.png (765x503, 398K)

keep telling yourself that while niggers roam your streets at night raping your women and robbing your "men"

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Over/underbute is due to modern soft diets and lack of proper tongue posture
If you look at ancient skulls basically none of those people had crooked teeth, while almost everyone these days could use some work

>Sorry, this content is not available in your region.
Motherfuckers, what are they hiding from me?

Your dad got cucked.

I LOVE YOU TAYLER RESPOND 2 ME ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!

jk never herd a song

Attached: PLENTY+TIME+MULLET+OVER+police+suspect+hilarious+-puWC1LE45xl.jpg (475x594, 54K)

Dat schnoz tho.

There's at least three variations of melanin. Ask a ginger.

Chuck Yeager claimed the best fighter pilots had blue eyes. Anecdotal, but there it is.

We're talking about before the propagation of electric street lights. So, much like Serbia today.

Look at the name of the author.

recessive genes, both your parents had an ancestor with blue eyes,you got lucky and got the recessive from both of them

got further readings on this?