Marrying a girl

How would you advice an ambitious young man that wants to marry? Why does the majority of women have sex with at least 50 men before settling down? Why so many women file for divorce and claim to be unhappy in their marriage? Is marriage still a thing today? What is happening to family?

Attached: 061E368A-F512-4569-A1F1-A0F9B8A7E3B7.jpg (333x500, 34K)

Why are you spouting incel memes that have nothing to do with reality?

youre talking a lot of shit for someone who never talks to girls

I've had 5 partners I'm 19 and I want to get married, but I want to date at least 3 years before we get engaged have a 1 year engagement and at least 2 kids at most 5. Finding a suitable male is hard.

What would a suitable male be for you?

Some kind of career, I don't realky care what or how much he makes as long as he can fully support himself.
Preferrably taller if I can be picky about his appearance, dark hair or blonde, blue eyes are best, white ofc, slight chub to toned. 19-23 years old.
Funny, dark and dry humor. Christain. A bit cynical but not too negative. Love of nature. Wants kids of course. 6-8/10 but I'd accept a 5/10. Intelligent.

only purpose of marriage is legal requirements.

you probably don't have enough assets as a younger person for it to even be an issue.

that said relationships are all downhill, so after say 7 years, you`ll probably be too bored with eachother to find the prospect of getting married exciting.

Live your life on Jow Forums and it will be the life that you deserve.

marriage is for retarded men who want to get divorced, lose at least half their shit, forced to pay alimony and maybe child support, all while she is fucking tyrone in the house you are still paying for, but not allowed to live in.

Can you please leave this board once and for all and take your gay psyops with you?

So many bitter gay men on this board.

>Finding a suitable male is hard.
That's what she said.

let me convince you of something.
You only know about slutty girls because the only way you are interested in marriage/sex is because of looks.

If you go clubbing start by going to out most right corner and be suprised to find a plain Jane, because prude womand dont exist in the Fat Land of M'urrica.

Attached: 1561817930982.jpg (915x775, 93K)

That's not true for every woman.

Me and my bf are planning to marry... And he's the only man I have slept with.

Just don't rush yourself and find some girl whose principles are similar to yours.

The right girl for you might be out there, asking to herself your exact same question.

Promiscuity and its correlation with divorce aren't memes.

Stay positive and work on yourself. Also consider that someone with a hollow experience from one night stands and/or serial monogamy might genuinely change and come around to a 20+ year pair bond. Not many, most remain unapologetic and consider fucking around to be essential for their "sexual health" or other such nonsense.

Your age range excludes a lot. Most young dudes just want to get as much pussy as they can.

You're not holding women to the same standards that they hold you to (and that you probably hold yourself to). That is, you are being too harsh in things that are forgivable, and too negligent in things that are no longer permissible.
Unless you are plucking from the most fundamentalist of church groups, she's more than likely not pure in any sense of the word. She's fucked someone, she's bullied someone, she's done drugs, she has a terrible relationship with her parents, she's thought about suicide at least once. Same goes for guys, and that's fine, because both men and women have to sprout where they are planted, and they are planted in a kleptocratic narcostate ran by nepotism.

What's important is not a person's past (though I can understand why someone with an std would give you pause). What is important is where that person is GOING. If that person goads you, "forward, upwards, reach for a brighter tomorrow," and they are pushing for that progress themselves, they are a force for good in your world, and you should cherish them and their scars. She could be a lily-white virgin that's never so much as shown another man her ankles, but if she screams at your children, if she stifles your spirit, and if she just isn't that bright or doesn't have any redeemable personality traits, you will be miserable, and your children will be broken and scared.

Attached: 1527104344085.jpg (2480x8000, 1.84M)

I just don't want a guy too much older than myself is all, I turn 20 in march but I'd still rather not be a teen dating a guy in his 30s or 25+

I get it, you're just working against the prevailing culture. gl

>Some kind of career,
>19-23
You do realize that most bachelors graduates are 22-24 years old, right? Nobody is going to have a "career" in your age range you stupid slut.
>6-8/10
Post a picture of yourself. I guarantee you're no more than a 4 on a linear distrbution.

Here's the real advice.

If you're in the US, statistics say if you are younger than 25 when you get married, you've got a 1 in 2 chance at divorce. If you're above 25, that drops to 1 in 20.

So first, don't get married before 25. Grow together first.

Second, the government has invented all sorts of BS meant to change what ultimately is a covenant between You, the Misses, and God. People who consented to marriage licenses in the 60's found out in the 70's and 80's the contract changed and women became independent on their husbands backs. It's the reason "Cougar" entered into the vocabulary.

I suggest you pre-empt the law by joining a church and writing a prenup that states any formal request for a divorce needs to be authorized by a jury of peers (6 minimally) from the church with the priest handling the trial. If no such jury can be assembled, then the priest shall be the decider. This document should have 3 signatures; yours, the misses, and God's (The priest can sign for him).

The jury, by the way, should be comprised of older couples, and they should be able to state what you are contractually obligated to do which includes staying together and not doing certain things, or going to counseling.

You then tell the courts to fuck off.

Third. Use condoms, plan your finances, agree on goals, and set milestones and then don't change them all the time. If you do change them, keep track of how they change.

Finally, don't pick the prettiest girl out of the bunch. Pick the quiet one that looks plain. You can motivate her to get dressed up as any women you want with a little bit of makeup and the quiet ones want to do anything for you.

>How would you advice an ambitious young man that wants to marry?
Don't.

>I suggest you pre-empt the law by joining a church and writing a prenup that states any formal request for a divorce needs to be authorized by a jury of peers (6 minimally) from the church with the priest handling the trial. If no such jury can be assembled, then the priest shall be the decider. This document should have 3 signatures; yours, the misses, and God's (The priest can sign for him).
This is hilariously retarded. The court will wipe its ass with this.

Most men are retards when it comes to picking a wife. They ignore all the redflags, will wife up a bitch who slept with a dozen guys and dolls herself up to go out with the girls to a club.

Different strokes, I suppose.
I'm just now dating a 19 year-old at 25. She preferred me to less mature guys with a single thing on the brain, and I kind of prefer it too. She's open to things, instead of acting like she's already the jaded old wine aunt like so many young women my age.

Also she's smoll. Hugging me puts her head on my chest, and I'm broader than her to the point where I can really close her in. It's going to be a ton of fun, if this keeps going. She's willful and direct, and I like that about her, but I'm going to boss that little body the fuck around if she puts me in that position, then hold her afterwards.

Plenty of men marry virgins who later feel like they missed out and divorce to get some strange cock.

But married women with 0 previous sexual partners are the least likely to divorce within 5 years.

Attached: 1520969691424.jpg (303x311, 55K)

>But married women with 0 previous sexual partners are the least likely to divorce within 5 years.
Maybe because women who have divorced are more likely to have more than one sexual partner?

Hence why I said previous partners. This is more clear: Women with 0 previous sexual partners who get married are the least likely to divorce within 5 years.

Attached: wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png (640x363, 101K)

I mean that's the gap I look for, as I age is like it to go up with my own age. I didn't say a full career just /something/. I'm a 6/10 working on making it to 7 territory.

My current boyfriend is 22 and I like him a lot

Cope. You're the kinda cuck who thinks "10 guys really isn't a lot for a mid-late 20's woman!"

>5 partners
>at 19
>finding a suitable male partner is hard
hmmmmm

>Why does the majority of women have sex with at least 50 men before settling down?
because most men do too, usually with women instead
>Why so many women file for divorce and claim to be unhappy in their marriage?
same as the first question. it's also easier than working on your relationship and people have the wrong idea what marriage is supposed to be about - providing a safe home for children
>Is marriage still a thing today?
yes, but as before, mostly not the same it used to be
>What is happening to family?
basically disregarded by the government
you can have a healthy family, but don't expect help from anyone

>society is crumbling because people are having sex with everyone but me

I don't see any reason to get married. I think it's a bad idea because it creates unnecessary legal restrictions and gives you weird power over one another. if you get married it should be for a good reason like the girl need citizenship in your country or something like that, and then you should get a prenup beforehand to exempt yourself from all the weird complicated legal garbage that a marriage encases all your finances with. It's going to cost $3,000 because you're both going to need lawyers. what a fucking waste. my girlfriend and I are life partners and we do not need to do any of this bullshit

I know a lot of women OP, and a lot of them are settling down, but I can only think of maybe two who even come close to the number of 50 partners, and I'm not even sure. In the mid-20s, most people I know are in the 1-10 partners range. Maybe surround yourself with less degenerate people, OP?

id advise him to choose wisely and go ahead and marry the girl if he made the effort to know the chick
pro tip: ppls character show in shit times, not the best ones

Women fuck a good amount of men before marrying because that’s the sex they have untill they die and then even if by some astronomical unlikelyhood that there is an afterlife they certainly won’t have a body to fuck then so it’s their only opportunity to have sex and the majority want at least some good sex before they die.

Google "average number of sex partners before marriage". It's 5.

5 too many

Have you considered the possibility that remarriage is included in the stats? Of course a woman who has divorced before is more likely to divorce again.

>I'm a 6/10
I doubt it.
>working on making it to 7 territory.
You are what you are, attractiveness cannot be increased unless it's something trivial like losing weight - in which case there's no way you're 6/10 to begin with.

Your "advice" is worthless and you're stupid. God, why is every woman poster like 20 points below the site average IQ?

IIRC that's actually not borne out and odds of divorce within 5 years go down after the first, but I can't recall the data at the moment.