Britbong moving to north California here

Have an opportunity to finally escape this retarded gay clown disco next year and settle down near Nevada City NorCal
I know a lot of ameribros say California is profoundly cucked but it can't be worse than the UK can it?
Academics pls respond

Attached: IMG_0177.jpg (500x425, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fromacrossthepondnrh.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=89F9XHVcLws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is not nearly as bad as the UKuck. NorCal has beautiful nature and shit. I hear the pot is good there too. The Pacific Northwest, while known from being rainy, probably isn’t even as bad as what you’re used to. Welcome to America.

Why are you moving there?! Move to Pennsylvania or Montana.

only a retard would move from a 87% white country to a 30% white state

Supremely cucked compared to most of the rest of the US, but FAR FAR better than the UK police state. At the very least you will now have 'constitutionally protected' freedoms, even if leftists are trying to destroy them.

Sounds comfy

Attached: IMG_0036.jpg (1440x720, 322K)

Might have to move again after waifu pops out some white babies but this is my only option atm
I hear Montana is very nice

Attached: IMG_0310.jpg (512x768, 79K)

that damage control, just admit your country will never recover, at least op's can

Checked and welcome. I live in California and am happy to have more based and redpilled anons join the state. Nevada City will be chill. Definitely not a cucked town compared to any in the Bay Area. If you become a citizen, it’s in a great county for guns.

The Pacific Northwest is by far rainier then England

Based repopulator

The Brown has already reached way past norcal though

Trips of freedom
Thanks fren

Attached: IMG_0043.jpg (1280x859, 340K)

>finally escape this retarded gay clown disco
>and move to california
KEK
atleast you don’t get aids in the UK legaly

Nevada City isn't so bad. Just avoid anything west of it and avoid Tahoe in the winter unless you enjoy crowds of overweight Indian H1B1 sw engineers fumbling around in the snow. Ski resorts are a retardedly effective way to waste your money.

Please buy a truck and feel free to intimidate any and all Prius and Tesla's you encounter.

Welcome to the US, mate.

I'm just glad you didn't move to Texas.

We do have a british emporium close to the airport and a decent brit restaurant. fromacrossthepondnrh.com/

>If you become a citizen, it’s in a great county for guns.

clearly you are full of shit and do not live anywhere in california. there is no place in california that is great for guns.

checked. Truth in the dubz. Though he can go to the gun range somewhere. Perhaps take a road trip.

Do this user. the American road trip in your own car with friends or a female friend is an exciting thing in Americana. Miles of go at your own pace travel and seeing interesting things in the flyover states. Do it! youtube.com/watch?v=89F9XHVcLws

Nevada city is a red area so you won’t encounter many libtards. It’s just the opposite there it’s going to be mostly truck driving rednecks, you’re very close to grass valley and Reno it’s a very pretty area of the state. Sacremento is also close but that’s the state capitol so you’ll get the full gamut of left to right and money to gibs. It’s probably one of the better parts of the state overall. If San Francisco is 11/10 for how fucked this state is I’d say grass valley is like a 3-4

Sounds great user kun would love to get a Chiappa Rhino for some American style home protection

Attached: IMG_0261.jpg (615x931, 101K)

California is fucked but that city isn’t too bad.

cali has based people all over, stay out of the cities and you're fine