The absolute state

Attached: _20190503_175202.jpg (720x712, 123K)

I can't wait until someone does this to a black person

Why do Americans do this haircut? The 'skirted egg'? It should be an impeachable offence all of its own...

Clearly not the first time he's had a coq in his mouth...

Attached: 1556372402495.png (768x326, 44K)

I'm surprised they didn't throw him out for not taking shit seriously

>Americans
You mean (((Jews)))?

Generations of inbreeding.

>The 'skirted egg

Attached: 1556811713626.jpg (575x305, 34K)

I wish Andrew Jackson would rise from his grave and beat members of Congress with a cane

>Answer questions about a report you didn't write that's openly available to the public
>For hours
>Refuse to show up and do it again
>Chicken

Leave it to a nasty little arrogant goblin jew to make a mockery out of our government

>Elected Democrats want to attack you with hours upon hours of their pilpul, dirty-tricks minded assault lawyers
>Tell them you'll answer their questions if the Congressmen ask the questions themselves
>Congressmen don't want to be on the record as dirty, conniving knife-twisting kikes, would rather let their legal teams ask the questions so they get no accountability come next election
>Barr refuses to show up

It's that simple. He's not a chicken. The Democrats are absolute cowards for not being able to ask questions without a proxy of a legal team.

lmao they're so butthurt, also this cunt called for guns to be taken away even though he's from Tennesee, this guy can go fuck himself, he can't even eat chicken correctly

fuck, imagine being this racist irl :/ shame!

Attached: 1556288325657.png (1200x1306, 243K)

Absolutely this, they couldn't win the first time now they're going to have their legal teams ask questions? What the fuck is that about are they too stupid or too cowardly to ask themselves

Says Barr is a chicken then eats chicken. Threat? Also had his black staffer bring it out

Attached: biden_batt.gif (600x248, 16K)

Imagine being so butt-blasted you think eating chicken is a political statement.

Juxtapose this image with starving niglets on soup lines in this kike's district, which is Memphis. Meme and disseminate.

>Says Barr is a chicken then eats chicken. Threat?
That's how I interpreted it.
Classic satanism: figuratively eat your enemy to signal "it's on."

It's also the kike manner in which he ate like a disgusting greasy slimey smug jew on Capitol hill.

he's just pandering for black votes.

Attached: reparations.jpg (640x417, 82K)

Dems are so fucking stupid. Popeye's is obviously better than KFC.

The weird thing is, is that no KFC was opened with the hearing began. So how did he get that chicken?

He probably rubbed his hands together the day before and said, "Aha! I know how to get Barr. I'll call him chicken and eat some chicken."

>Gets staffer to buy fried chicken day before
>Fried chicken sits overnight in office
>Attracts gnats
>Next day
>Eats cold, dry, day old fried chicken

I need one of you meme experts to photoshop a pic of Eric Holder eating the chicken.

the ONLY good thing about this kike is that he bumped out the powerful Ford family from Memphrica politics