I can't imagine being so insecure that this makes me angry

I can't imagine being so insecure that this makes me angry.

Attached: bill burr nia.jpg (960x960, 158K)

I cant imagine being such a fag to make this thread

yeah being irish sucks.

Why would it make you angry?
He's bleaching her children. Couple of generations and they'll just be white.

I DESERVE HER NO WTF

What is the meaning of this?

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 85K)

NOT THE DRUMS NIA!

>taking comedians seriously
They’re all sad clown faggots that never practice what they preach. Dance on stage for me, monkey, but don’t tell me how to live my life.

Gay thread bro

I love seeing a black bitch being bleached.

Just kind of weird

Attached: 4DBB24E5-E6EF-4FD4-A0FC-24063F51BE8F.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

hes a potato nigger, that makes their kids double niggers.

Didn't she cheat on him?

Just one of those days huh? Went to youtube this morning, and had this ugly nigger lovers face plastered all over my recommendations.

As if I need to spend 8 minutes watching another "comedian" slurping nigger cock and pretending it's a joke.

I can't imagine being such a faggot that one would post this thread.

>I love seeing a white man taint his genes through mating with a cursed nigger.

Ginger + black.
Should be good for a laugh.

>marry disgusting nigger who dictates what you can and cannot say
>not funny anymore
interesting...

The daughter.

What do you mean you can't imagine being that big of a fag, you're Canadian just like fucking OP. If anything, I'd say you can imagine being a fag pretty fucking well.

>irish ginger
>genes not tainted already

Attached: 1529828562660.jpg (338x305, 24K)

yep.... yep

Who is angry that a white man is bleaching a nubian women?

ginger is just nigger spelled differently really.

Bill is a man and can do whatever he wants. Nia is kind of annoying and hopelessly bluepilled on anything that panders to women but she’s occasionally hilarious and knows how to roast the stuff she hates.

Attached: 30B1A48A-5A8C-459D-BEF8-3595432D1EA0.jpg (960x754, 180K)

They are Trump voters, so it's tottaly fine. And in this case, she is the one that sacrificed.

The best part is that his fan base abandoned him when he started becoming the exact cuck he made fun of in his stand up. Then he had to defend himself, so SJWs ran to his aid. Then he started writing comedy to cater to his new fan base. Leftists destroy everything.

Attached: t.cuck.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Is that the attorney general?

He's been sucking black dick his whole career. Why would anyone be surprised by this?

>
theirs kid is not his, she cucked him and fucked him over turbo hard. he is fucked and raising niggers child.

This, I'll never understand white power morons. If you hate blacks, you have to breed them out. The only way to do that is to teach them that breeding with whites is superior and they will naturally cease to propagate nigger genes.

Win Black women, win the race war, it's really that simple. You are losing because in addition to losing breeding age white females to black men, you refuse to breed black females with white men.

Learn 2 genetics.

THE KID AIN'T HIS

Jontron is overwhelmingly wrong, and that homicide chart does not at all prove otherwise.

he's still funny; maybe the podcast has suffered, but I saw him live in October and the material hasn't been watered down at all; maybe even more 'edgy' than it used to be

Attached: queen!.jpg (719x1024, 98K)

how did you manage to make your post look so retarded

And if he divorces her, she takes half of his shit. He literally had bits about this in his stand up. He was successful and popular then he married this shitskin succubus who is going to fuck him up if he ever realizes what a fucking awful decision he made.

Attached: 211982303.jpg (704x500, 55K)

Attached: 1553775764096.jpg (858x714, 90K)

>hehe only insecure people get annoyed with other's mistakes hehe

Attached: 1541539471977.png (453x439, 179K)

at least hes learning how to fly helicopters, thats a start. she can get a free ride.

look at his kid and tell me you think its his. he really sensitive about that

Probably so he can fly up there and jump to his death like that other dude did.

>I can't imagine being so insecure that this makes me angry.

Imagine being so stupid you assume that personal insecurities are the only possible reason why this image might make someone angry.

shalom.

Sorry Bill but you're a faggot. You were almost based but then it came out you like drilling oil. Stop making threads here Bill.

Attached: 12d7733fe7facd74acca8a64d2fc37e9880383903e83f256b4019689f5904b03.png (600x600, 326K)

Imagine how bad she smells man

Bill Burr is hilarious but whenever his annoying wife is on his podcast I can’t help but wonder if he notices that she smells different

what makes me confused about that picture is...
>Burr married the actress Nia Hill in 2013.

Attached: marriage.jpg (670x490, 60K)

>facts aren't facts!

sorry not sorry, hippie. niggers are violent literally because of their genetics (the same reason they're retarded)

laughter is involuntary, as such the speaker may be a 'joke' ... however if you laugh ... something resonated with you

Imagine getting angry at this

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

the cope here is miserable

>irish

Attached: burgers (2).jpg (960x660, 200K)