Facts

Facts y'all.

Attached: D3UBBrQX4AA2Ptw.png (500x335, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck france?

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Is that a man?

Miss USA or Miss Teen USA?

Nobody said that. What are you trying to proof OP?

We could argue about the people part of that statement.

What is the gender of this niggers?

>black
>French
Pick one.

>niggers
>people
pick one

Define "French".

The French are French. That’s an African who wants free gibs.

Frenchman are an ethnically-distinct people
not a nationality
I know it's hard for niggers to comprehend this simple truth

You are retarded

Attached: potatoe.jpg (400x342, 85K)

There are white French people?

>ooga booga we WUZ french n shiet

Is a white person born in South Africa, African?

Of course not otherwise the claim of it not being their land would be erroneous regardless of how many generations they had been there

A white person born in South Africa has no home then?,
who's nation does he/she belong to?

If a white person lived in Africa and said "not all African people are white" he wpuld be called a colonizer. Fuck off tranny.

A man born in a stable is not a horse, but may become one if he only lives with them.

Assimilation may turn an african's lineage french over generations of marrying into the population, but being on the soil gives no sense of identity linked to the struggles and glories of the French people who fought, bled, and worked for the lands of France.
If you have no sense of belonging to the history of a place because your ancestry was not part of it, then how can you claim to be part of that people?
Citizen of the country? Sure, that's legal. But being a french person?
Of course I know that playing around with the connotations of words to erode meaning and confuse people is a popular globalist tactic, but I can't understand how people accept it at face value.

Some Jew just made him hold the piece of paper for propaganda. He can’t even read it.

By that admission, Algerians are honorary French people then by virtue of dying en masse in both World War for the motherland.

No, they're not. There are many different ethnicities native to the current territory of France. And I'm not even including shitskins from non-euro territories.

not so. they rejected that "frenchness" by violently revolting.

>By that admission, Algerians are honorary French people then by virtue of dying en masse in both World War for the motherland.
It's up to the French to decide if they want to accept Algerians as being one of them.

I didn’t need to be reminded.

Attached: 9D8E6A79-FEAA-4BC3-9831-362F2D81D2EB.gif (498x494, 625K)

>Living on the land
vs
>Dying for the land, its governments and its people for uncounted generations
the ethnic french have bled and sweated for over 1600 years for France
can you claim that

How so?
How does an Algerian feel kinship with French because Algerians fought for the french instead of, say, feeling that Algerians got used by the French in their war that didn't really affect Algeria?
Again, there's no sense of connection with, say, the people who built Notre Dame over decades because they know their lineage lies in Algeria. The accomplishment of Algerians, the exploitation of Algerians. The wars fought over algerian soil, something in those will resonate for an Algerian person.

Das rite

True
Debatable. I consider such issues as ethnicity to be different as culture, so it depends on which you speak of.
Very concise and resonating. I see your point clearly, because it really is the same in Quebec.

black people aren't european.

they have no dignity. if i was a nigger i would never try to pass off as a french.

>can you claim that
Occitans, catalans, basques, germans, bretons, italians, etc. can claim that. If all of them are french then everyone else can be too.

Evropa

What are french people then?
Are there white bantus? I guess no.
Having the passport doesn't make you a part of ethnic or culture.

Attached: 03019a11.jpg (957x1280, 127K)

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4

Pic related

Attached: RingedBlankAss-size_restricted.gif (500x267, 737K)

Attached: 50450343-B7C2-4AE4-A78B-35896BF47289.jpg (1242x832, 125K)

>Franks are French
>Angles are English
>half-arab rape babies are Spanish
Too bad your grandfathers weren't strong enough to prevent the Arabic occupation of Iberia; if so you'd have an european ethnic heritage too. Now you're sinply a nation of arabic of mud-people barely dustinguishable from the central american mestizos you spawned by fucking indians

Attached: 1554158443358.png (303x311, 158K)

When are white people leaving the Americas? Go back to your homelands, nigga.

Can a white person put that on a passport?
I'm talking reality of today, user

I think a couple of hundred years later some people(mostly americans) will believe that europeans and americans who fought against hitler were "people of color" and hitler himself was a face of white supremacy.
Or something like that.

>Non-white
>People
Chose one miss ooga booga

But america and france are different things.

stupid sign
did nobody ever tell her she isn't french?

Attached: altered colors test.png (512x512, 125K)

Not all niggers are people

why is the bitch writing in English then?

>English

What's her point again?

Colonization and conquest are not illegitimate.
How could you claim that modern American cities and infrastructure belong to native americans when they had little-to-nothing to do with its' development?
France, as a country, may not always be ruled by the French. In the future, it may be ruled by the Chinese, or the Africans, or the Arabs. But those people will not become ethnically French. Jean-Jacques DuBois will recognize Maurice DesChamps as a fellow frenchman no matter where they meet in the world, but that doesn't mean he'll recognize president Mohammad Wang, ruler of France, as French
The fact that nationality and ethnicity used to be interchangeable has created a mess in talking about the topics today. Mohammad Wang may be legally French and that's perfectly fine, but he will not be ethnically French.

You were saying?

Attached: Haplogroup_EGJT.gif (800x581, 76K)

Whites are fine, thanks for the concern though.

Attached: 1555603330809m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

When are arabs going back to Arabia. Kys yourself sand nigger

>French
>Black
Get a load of this nigger.

Attached: 55917807_1201257513384609_1243102000913055744_n.jpg (600x596, 31K)

The French are niggers. This is news?

Attached: frenchman.jpg (640x796, 161K)

Attached: trannyfight.webm (198x360, 733K)

>current genetic admixture in a location means there was no historic homogeneity prior to recent migration
Wew lad. I said the Franks were French; not the niggers and mud-people youve been importing fir the last three decades

Attached: 1547746168685-1.jpg (692x960, 97K)

>”not all Africans are black”
>hole up!
>REEEEEE

Of “ethnic French” 30% have one or more ancestors that is not French, and 15% have one or more that is not European ie black/Arab
French are the really mutts

Not all Chinese people are Chinese.

Not every Chinese penis belongs to a Chinaman.

And I said that prior to recent migration there has always been several ethnic groups inhabiting France, and not all of them are descended from the franks.

Yore iz idot

Attached: 748DD685-E2D0-4D4E-B93C-55FA9E369760.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Not all citizens of the French government are white, dumb nigger. If I move to Senegal with 10,000 USD and an FAL, in a week’s time when I’ve become the despot of the nation, I still won’t be Senegalese. Not a hard concept to grasp, unless of course you’re a nigger.

smelly people that eat frogs and snails.And love to shove baguettes up each others asses

France was lost 30 years ago

Attached: fish nationality.png (639x767, 685K)

>Not all French people are White.
She has paperwork guaranteeing occupancy in a country named after another race.
That doesn't mean she's French.