IT'S FUCKING OVER GRASSLEY JUST KILLED EVERYONE

>Grassley to media and democrats
>THE JIG'S UP
This is fucking glorious
May 1 2019
This will bless you with kek all day

youtube.com/watch?v=EU7BXbOpVy4

Attached: constituent-to-grassley-we-are-your-boss.jpg (735x395, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nX0Gp2EWGWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i love run of the mill boomer neocons now

Grandpa Grassley dropped the goods and strolled off like a boss! The jig is up!

It seems like we do..today

Dems are so spent right now. They had to roll out the Hilldebeast because Barr wrecked them so badly.

Attached: 15492185_635519569963631_1162358135580615109_n.jpg (500x645, 42K)

Senator Grassley NEVER fails to impress.

>>THE JIG'S UP
kek

Wells Fargo down again
Another fire I guess

The best bit is that the reporter says nothing as he walks away . The epitome of the phrase 'lost for words'.

Attached: till_death_us_do_part.jpg (900x450, 96K)

If he unseals the indictments will they die?

Attached: BigAG4u.jpg (645x665, 85K)

You be the judge
>Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190503_104401.jpg (1024x894, 201K)

>"the jig is up" *walks out*

Attached: 1553835830424.gif (512x470, 510K)

Pretty based.

Well, it's now Grassley may may time

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 8.44.02 PM_zpson6aytbs.png (615x669, 533K)

Trump redemption arch when?

youtu.be/nX0Gp2EWGWw

BASED

Attached: grassley.jpg (950x492, 59K)

Attached: 1539440.jpg (540x500, 29K)

Why doesn't he buy a real tractor if he has enough lawn to need something like that?

Who's the coward scared of congress? Oh yeah Barr is

cornwatch reporting for duty

Attached: v34563.jpg (1105x400, 68K)

why would anyone want to waste their time on democrat grandstanding if it is not required?

>Grassley
>Graham
These 2 deepstate pieces of shit helped Democrats and the media with their Russia bullshit

They supported Mueller 100%

They blocked MAGA while tricking our retarded president into trusting them.

Grassley and Graham are cowards who play both sides so that they can join the winning side officially right before victory.

Grassley and Graham are *still* playing both sides.

Why do you faggots cheer for deepstate?

>is not required
wrong

The boomers took years to realize what we knew at the beginning but it’s a significant tide change in our favor.

Hi Cohen

>thinking this is significant at all

Barr reports to those elected in congress.
>not their attorneys

You're a moron or a shill if you think it's necessary for Barr to sit through that bullshit. Not showing was a massive cockslap to the Dems, not cowardice. But you're just a shill so no matter.

So many shills y'all are terribly butthurt over this aren't you.

>barr is a coward
Barr is "former" CIA which means he's currently CIA, so I don't trust him, but he's not a coward.

He appeared before the Senate, so appearing before the house would have been 1 of 2 things:
1. A duplication of his House testimony
2. An attempt by (((aides))) to grill him in unison for hours trying to get him to use 1 incorrect word that could be blown out of proportion to get him to recuse for nonsense, or to use that 1 incorrect word to try to make a perjury case (which would fail)

The Democrats and media have had 2+ years to make up as much Russia bullshit as they want, and they are mad that their time is coming to an end. Real crimes were committed by Democrats and we're not going to keep dragging out the Russia nonsense

Chuck 2024. I'm in

>shills
Holy shit. Have you been in a coma for 2 years, or did you overdose on Qanon?

Grassley and Graham have always been deepstate, and only McCain and Flake have publicly fucked trump as much as these 2.

Grassley and Graham share much more in common with McCain than they do with trump. Holy fucking kek at your ignorance

Absolutely based

Holy fuck Hillary and all the others will hang. It begins.

Attached: 1556757536472.png (491x536, 614K)

never, he wont do anything, he could've declassified the fisa warranty months ago and cucked out because of the jewish influence on him

This man is based as fuck

Cause Rednecks love doing shit like this. "Hey, what if I strap two push mowers to my riding mower?" This is the same mentality that has guys building shit out of spare parts or stuffing oversized engines into cars where they don't really fit. It's not about the money, it's about playing around and seeing what's possible.

>that spacing
Shill piece of shit

Your hysterics and spacing indicate you are a basedboybetacuck who hails from leddit. Your d&c attempt has failed. In the future please be less emotional so as to make it something of a challenge for me to determine your motives.

He could have declassified it, sure, but was advised not to until the Mueller sham was dome. And he took that advice. I admit I was angry about it, but looking back, it was a good move.

Attached: cross nd.jpg (379x486, 34K)

>scared of congress

haven't seen any of this. what i have seen from Barr is a lot of "go fuck yourself" .

Smokin dat grassley

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

>If you don't fall into our traps you are just a coward

and that's a good start, but there should've been arrests 2 years ago, so we're still waiting for Barr to make things right

Levels of boomer we never thought possible

Especially THIS

Attached: gibsmedat.gif (300x205, 1.45M)

this nigga cool as shit

Attached: cryingmrT.gif (320x246, 688K)

Its over puppet. Your heroes are about to be exposed and dealt with.Barr is coming.

never assume. should have gone back and rolled over it one more time.

grassley is so funny

Attached: file.png (1216x370, 116K)

Love all the onions in the comments.

Sassy grassley

Hahah when i saw this video i thought to myself... thug life with cool glasses, and user you have delivered it for me...

bump

>reporter status
ABSOLUTELY ASSBLASTED