HAHAHAHAHAHA

ABSOLUTE STATE OF GERMANISTAN

Attached: 20190503_101048.png (540x861, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
naissance.fr/prenoms/top50/2018
newsbeezer.com/austriaeng/mohammed-in-berlin-most-popular-first-name/
bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin-aktuell/knapp-eins-von-100-babys-heisst-mohammed-was-sagt-das-ueber-berlin-61637534.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Berlin doesn't even feel like it's part of germany. It's the detroit of europe.

Whys that baby white?

I miss hitler.png

muslims aren't evenly contentracted across germany, this is the effect your are seeing. big cities are always more diverse (and btw. generate way more wealth than rurual white areas... weird)

Attached: 1547928623 .jpg (433x432, 36K)

>Berlin.
Barely any Germans live in Berlin... or East Germany for that matter. It's like crying that african-American names are among the top in like the top 15 USA cities.

Turks are White goy.

who cares? its literally just a name incel. We are all human

There aren't any white people in Germany. Hasn't been any there for years.

Attached: pJ8F322.jpg (807x605, 131K)

Berlin has fallen.

t. mohammed

>haha, I called him incel!!
>Can I have sex now, wifey?

>Berlin
That shithole was already pozzed 100 years ago.

Attached: German_parliamentary_elections_weimar.png (1941x3143, 1.34M)

to be fair, like 70% of muslim boys are named mohammad

Its true though. we are all human. I dont understand why you have to hate on minorities and women to justify your hatred to not having sex and being fucking ugly

It's almost like cityfags entire lives are devoted to creating wealth and have utterly sub-human lifestyles that they think is superior to rural.
>Work 10hrs a day with 4hr commute so I can live in the slightly cheaper but more hip area.
>Live in a cool studio apartment that ruralfags would kill to even enter once.
>Pay for literally everything. Even entering the local dancing establishment. Just because it's cool. That's right ruralfags I can afford luxury.
>Drinks are all 3-4x the price of a pub but honestly who even goes to pubs in 2019? Nobody cool that's for sure.
>Garden? What the fuck do you need a garden for? I bet you think a garage, basement and attic are all useful things. Fucking rural retard.
Cityfags are objectively retarded.

>why do you hate us? we only want to kill you, rape your women, rape children. why is that a reason to hate us? bigots

No they dont incel. Literally every race has some bad people in it. including le epic white race. Your white race has pedophiles serial killers and rapists too. So does that mean all white people are bad? Wow i guess so bro omg i hate white people now holy shit.

get laid

GERMANY IS A MEMEFLAG

Assuming you're not trolling, it's because the greatness of Western Civilisation is being destroyed by muslim hordes. They don't share our values and will abuse them and impose their own. Muslims aren't accepting of different people. In North Africa when Britain ruled, Jews made up a sizable minority, now with Muslim rule, there are none. And don't think I'm being a Jew apologist, I'm just using this to illustrate my point.

Muslims have like 5 different names while whites have tons.

>Western Civilisation is being destroyed by muslim hordes.

no they arent you fucking retard. You are actually retarded. just because you saw some videos online of immigrants jumping over borders illegally literally doesnt mean they are trying to destroy le epic western civilization. they are refugees who are trying to escape their countries because they are being bombed all the time. kill yourself memeflag.

>They don't share our values and will abuse them and impose their own.

ok and? white people are muslim. white people dont give a shit about values and white people also abuse them and impose their own. Does that mean all whites are bad? No it doesnt you retard.

>Muslims aren't accepting of different people.

yes they are. If you actually had a muslim friend or any at all you would realize that they are actually pretty accepting. I am a christian and my muslim friend literally doesnt care if i am a christian or not.

>In North Africa when Britain ruled, Jews made up a sizable minority, now with Muslim rule, there are none.

how do you literally know that? Like there are probably over a million people in North africa. There are 100% jews in africa. And yes. Some muslims arent tolerable to different races/relgions. But those are what we call bigots and extremists.. Christians can be bigots and extremists. Take that brenton fella for example. Muslims can be bigots and extremist too.. Literally everyone in the whole world can be a bigot. Dont fucking justify a group of people just because a few of them did bad things. You are literally an incel

Attached: 56610517_830535843976016_7752935344151995730_n.jpg (636x636, 67K)

Doesn't mean they don't grow like a plague, within the last three years the Muslim community grew 27% in Germany. And a ton of them are young, so it'll only get much, much worse in a rather short time.

where are you from user

so it begins

Attached: 1555593108342.jpg (229x343, 10K)

>t. mohammed

Attached: 1549152504984.jpg (426x309, 20K)

>Are all white people bad
According to south African blacks and Iranians, yes. Maybe shitheads should just stay in their shitholes. Including you

German doesn't feel like Germany...
Everytime I go to a big city I see niggers screaming and being unrespectful.
One time a nigger bumped into me he didn't even say sorry, this stupid ape just went total gorilla mode and tried starting a fight and asked if I have got an problem with him. When I bump into white people we both say sorry and go our own ways.

Hans, we need to do something, can you awaken already.

Berlin is completely dependend on financial help and is still running further into debt

Posting from ISS.

>60% of all muslims name their child Muhammed
>ethnic germans have varied and semi-unique names for their children
Lol why is muhammed the most popular name? Fucking cucked germans.

Germany

read manifesto

It doesn't matter if they actively try to destroy our countries, it is happening. The character of Europe has changed within the last 50 years because of the influx of Africans and Middle Easterners.

>white people abuse them and impose their own
Our values should be guarded against all. Kill a traitor before an enemy and all that. Muslims have a manifesto neatly written out that fundamentally goes against our values.

>muslims on different people
For over 1000 years and written in their manifesto is that you have to tax infidels. You realise that if you convert away from Islam in these countries today you'll be execute right?

>jews in north africa
From Holocaust Encyclopaedia, Jews made up 3% of North Africa's population, while now (according to Wikipedia), they are at most a fifth of a percent of the population, in some countries much less.

mohammed may not be depicted in islam yet they call like literally all their male offspring mohammed
isn't that depiction? why aren't they all honour-killed?

Being bad or good doesn't justify your presence in a land you don't belong. The average immigrant in the West is a retarded, useless, ugly and criminal-prone shitskin and this alone is reason enough to kick them out, but then again if all immigrants were perfect aryan specimens they should be kicked out as well because they already have their own country and this is ours.

>generate way more wealth
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1530908885588.jpg (620x442, 144K)

Bavaria independence when?

when austria wants to anschluss

We know what happens when Berlin becomes a shithole

>land you don't belong

When are white people going to leave the Americas?

>becomes

You are aware it's traditional to name your first son Mahamed, for Muslim, right ? this "popular name" stats inevitably get skewed stats because of that.

If germans had the tradition to name their first son Klaus, it would completely overwhelm the Mohamed name.

This sort of garbage happens in the US too, stop this race to the bottom bullshit.

Again it's traditional for Muslim to name their first son Mohamed. Every time you see a "popular name" list, that skew the statistic and doesn't reflect the actual numbers of the population.

If I could I'd kick all non-natives from America believe me.

I'm aware, but the point of the thread was still a "you're getting fucked slightly faster than we are" thing. Even if it was done from a flawed starting point.

You HAVE to watch it Hans :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

>niggers and sandniggers combined
i lmao at you

No mohammed among the most given names in France.
naissance.fr/prenoms/top50/2018
>doubt.jpg

Attached: IMG_1806.png (619x612, 538K)

>words words words
kys paki cunt go fuck a goat and get warts on your tiny cock

You guys dodged a bullet, consider yourself lucky.

Attached: _20190503_173220.jpg (1078x322, 42K)

Obviously these are only the most popular "French" names (some come from english). I'm curious now though to see the real list of mosy popular names in France.

Attached: President obama.jpg (2687x3356, 1.2M)

Just go full Reich again but I'm not talking about this faggot domination by economy European Union shit, we'll just dodge the draft this time

Only if we can awaken together

>haha europe is fucked!

America talking shit, I bet you're a fat spic too

Attached: 1554535077339.png (1087x872, 69K)

This is one exciting motherfucker

Nobody gives a fuck about your 400 suqare foot closet

hitler was right

Attached: 2011berlin_149.jpg (1200x850, 1.68M)

This is incorrect.
No Germans live in Berlin, but East Germany is the whitest part of Germany.
It is a blot of black ink on a sheet of white silk.
Unsightly.

wrong, nice try ahmed

Attached: 1543595871152_0.jpg (428x280, 138K)

i dont get it why would germans name their kid muhammed ? dosnt even sound german

already read it and he is a racist incel. Why would you want to seperate people? it limits love and communication. >You can live in peace in your own lands, and may no harm come to you.

>But if you attempt to live in European lands, anywhere west of the Bosphorus.We will kill you and drive you roaches from our lands.

>We are coming for Constantinople and we will destroy every mosque and minaret in the city.

>The Hagia Sophia will be free of minarets and Constantinople will be rightfully christian owned once more.

>FLEE TO YOUR OWN LANDS, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE

he is literally a serial killer you retard.

>For over 1000 years and written in their manifesto is that you have to tax infidels. You realise that if you convert away from Islam in these countries today you'll be execute right?

Of course. If you convert you will be killed in THOSE countries. But you forget to realize that in the western countries they can actually get locked up if they even fucking try anything to a convertist. And plus. Not all muslims are like that. And most certainly not all christians are like that.

And what manifesto are you talking about btw? Do you mean the Qu'ran?

>From Holocaust Encyclopaedia, Jews made up 3% of North Africa's population, while now (according to Wikipedia), they are at most a fifth of a percent of the population, in some countries much less.

So there is still jews in north africa. It doesn't matter if they are in the nought range of percentages. There are still jews in north africa. And you have to realize that the population of north africa is 241 MILLION. And lets say its 1 percent of jews living there. That is still 2.1 million jews. That is an insane number. So of course jews are living in north africa.

Words that you can never ever argue against because of your little racist incelic mind obsesses over blacks and immigrants for no reason. You probably look and smell like and incel. get fucked.

You can be light skinned but you'll never be white, Achmed.

probably white cucked germans trying to show solidarity with their new friends

how about we start race war

@211991658
No (you)s for you muttiod.
Go back to the middle east or America.
Either way we don't want your kind here shitting up the gene pool and culture.

Sir, you are retarded

>For Turkish-Arabic given names, there is a separate evaluation: In this ranking, "Mohammed" placed in Berlin as the most common name for boys
>separate evaluation

newsbeezer.com/austriaeng/mohammed-in-berlin-most-popular-first-name/

Attached: 1556057875069.jpg (211x310, 32K)

22.177 boys were born in 2018 in Berlin
280 are named Mohammed
This is 1,26 percent of all male and 0,65 percent of all Babys.

bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin-aktuell/knapp-eins-von-100-babys-heisst-mohammed-was-sagt-das-ueber-berlin-61637534.bild.html

Oh how the mighty have fallen
Germany please unfuck your shit

>dark hair

White babies are born with blonde hair kike

>t.Mohammad

>100 babies born
>70 of them have 7 different names
>30 of them are muslim
>20 of them are named Mohammad

PANIC GUYS...because math and context is hard

>t.mutt with no arguments

>280 are named Mohammed
in one year, in one city
not bad
the chances that at least one of them will blow up in a terrorist attack are very high. I'd bet 100€ right now

Wealth, huh? Owned by whom?

>flag

I had a german GF when working in Switzerland.
I finished my contract and returned to Greece, she finished her contract, stayed a bit more there and then moved to Cucknada.
She wasn't the extremist kind of girl, she was more of a libtard than anything else, but she didn't want to go back to Germany due to all these shit happening there.
Now that cucknada has become a shithole, she might move to somewhere else.

Attached: france.jpg (749x411, 35K)

>btw. generate way more wealth than rurual white areas
Inflated by blind consumerism. Untouched tribes around the world generate literally zero wealth and lead fulfilling lives. Wealth is not at all an objective assessment of a society's health.

>muslims aren't evenly contentracted across germany

top kek

Attached: mosques.jpg (730x430, 83K)

You can take those numbers and shove them right back up your faggot ass, from whence they came.

lol dude you're obviously an Israeli kike. just take out the meme flag and be done with it.

>shows white baby
>wow whites must really love that name
jew trick spotted

Wessis have a boner for Islam

Are you saying the Russians will be making a favor to Germany once they nuke Berlin?

seem to see an x-ray plate in the hospital after a non successful chemotherapy

Berlin being 30% Muslim is still a cause for alarm, do you know the fuckibg birthrates of those dune coons- especially compared to the indigenous Germans?
It means Berlin will LITERALLY be majority muslim in 25 years.

>COPE

>relax goys the water isn't THAT hot
fucking kill yourself

been like that in britain for ten years

I don't get why they like the name Mohammed. The 99 names of allah are all better sounding and less repetitive

>and btw. generate way more wealth than rurual white areas
Hubs always concentrate wealth. Whether it's a city, or a market, or even just a store. It has nothing to do with diversity (idiot) and everything to do with maths.

Capital cities are usually where the bank headquarters are, so that's where the loans are made.
Ours are in Frankfurt not Berlin.

Germany was the perfect country to destroy first. With their recent history (WW2) combined with the PC climate, there was absolutely no way for them to keep out foreigners without appearing bigoted. This is how the globalists work. They have no army so they sabotage countries from within.

True but also they kill each other alot more.
I'm not saying to sleep on it i'm saying don't blow it out of proportions.

>posts literal fake image
There's not even close to that many mosques in Germany. Most of western Germany has in fact banned teachers from wearing headscarves while the eastern part hasn't.

Fuck Europe fuck America fuck Africa I'm moving to China to be hailed as a GOD, and especially FUCK you Jow Forums

Attached: 0052_-_66V6dWb.png (901x721, 150K)

Der Mauer ist wieder gebraucht, aber fur ganz Berlin nicht der hälfte. Berlin is a shithole, it's the only capital in Europe where the country would be RICHER per capita if it didn't exist