HABBENING

Attached: _20190503_082347.jpg (720x1104, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1124327794056552448?s=19
qmap.pub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1124327794056552448?s=19

ENCOURAGE HIM!!!!!

Who tf is this luis guy

now this is a based nigger

LF is based. I lived my whole youth being told that he hated whites. Turns out he really just told the truth about (((them))).

Bump

Streisand effect in full force

Fucking this.

he is just high 24/7

T H I S

He's going to turn all the niggers against the Jews

HAHAHAHHA

Checked for this the beginning of the blacks exodus from jewish oppression

I don't like LF
he killed Malcolm

louis farrakhan is like a modern malcolm x or mlk, very good speaker i might add, but at the end of the day just another nigger.

ummm based?

This

Attached: sd.png (227x222, 68K)

i hate this guy but I'll support this effort. Farrakhan is kinda based. snoop is a nigger.

>Rapper Snoop Dog was found dead this morning in his bathtub from drug overdose and 2 gunshots in the back of the head. Officers are ruling it as a suicide, no foul play involved.

didn't Malcolm Xs wife or lover or w/e blame Farrakhan for X's death or something?

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Farrakhan is the Messiah. 100% follower and i $upport the Nation of Islam.

100% truth. If he isn't who is says he is, we can easily dismiss. It is the Ju's and the alphabet groups who made me believe in the
NOI more just because they are always monitoring the group for 80 years.

80 years!!!! why bother with the NOI if they are no threat? The know exactly who our Minister is.

he is yours too. But the worst must rise first. Read your bible.

oy vey

anti-semitic nigger
(((fox's))) favorite quote of his is
>They always say I'm an anti-semite, and I always have to correct them:
>I'm not anti-semite, I'm anti-termite

burger education

Based nigger

niggers are always blaming someone else so probably.

The Jews made a fatal mistake the other day.
The fire rises

Attached: Fire.png (496x833, 356K)

It's a muzzleshit, it's for the best.

kek. Society is being redpilled about the kike menace and guess whose responsible? Not Christcucks or sissified white men but BLACKS and MUSLIMS fucking top kek.

You’re welcome children.

Attached: 71BAACD4-3B9D-4EFF-8625-1CDB7FB043BE.jpg (755x620, 107K)

He does hate whites nigger, probably thinks kikes are whites too. Don't be retarded.

Holy shit. He smoked so much weed he got redpilled. All snoop has to do now is mention jews owned basically all slaves and slave boats and you've got niggy going from hating whitey to hating kikey

nah, he is anti-kike and thinks they are non-white

Look at snoop here shaking Trumps hand at a comedy roast. Notice anything?

Attached: snoop-dogg-donald-trump-2011-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 194K)

Whites never asked for a thanks it were always the blacks

Bump

Someone send him this thread

we are on to all Devils. You people don't matter. You are low level devils. you are like script kiddies. you aren't nothing like your brethren who rule you.

this scrawny little anorexic bitch has not had a hot album since 1994
why people follow this fuck tard is beyond me. lame ass cry baby mofo

fuck em

Attached: 4811EA76-6C3A-4588-BB80-8F4918F8E835.jpg (724x351, 54K)

UHHH

so just to clarify, snoop just woke up the blacks?

True story my dad met LF in the early 90s and he got his autograph. He signed it Luis X with a smiley face.

again*

>Notice anything?
Trump daps?

Is everyone here aware that the Jews that owned the slave boats were all Sephardic? Or at least can anyone confirm this? I heard it and it I don’t know what to think.

Attached: 95835363-204E-4EC4-9859-2E61BE4237F7.jpg (260x317, 38K)

He has on the "infant pink & blue" pedofile bracelet. Remember in our pizzagate research the pedos use different colored beads to indicate their preferences and identify each other. Snoop is a sick dude and I won't be suprised if one of the sealed indictments has his real name on it. Those who are the loudest voices against Trump....

Smoke kikes everyday

He does hate whites, which for a nigger is as based as whites hating niggers

Sounds like a suicide to me. What do you think seth rich?

His head is a weird shape

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-03 1556898009003 jpg (JPEG Image, 1548 × 1024 pixels) - Scaled (71%).png (708x792, 1.1M)

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Attached: 204791.jpg (750x632, 218K)

What a clown world USA is when the only ones complaining are some weed rappers the Jews loved the most when they influenced white people.

Niggers obviously aren't all of same race like USA wants us to believe.

I love how liberals only care when it only effects them. Hipócritas

He is still insufferably liberal, thus scum of the earth.

And he's still a nigger

This is what I dont get. They had the perfect pro jew pro Israel whites. They wanted to replace them with blacks who cannot be controlled. Why? The average white American was already a perfect slave to them. They will lose more than they will gain.

Attached: you.jpg (252x291, 17K)

First we shut down the jews. I don't care what races unite to do this, get it done. Afterwards you race spiraling faggots can argue all day long about if Italians or meds are white or not. I don't care.

Attached: 1556604480202.jpg (1200x1200, 347K)

There's a specific mix of niggers who get a just fuck my shit up hairline, and basically all of them have extended jaws and foreheads at a backwards angle. Combine the two and you get snoop dogg looking like actual snoopy

Yeah it is. He's an ugly dude, even if he wasn't a deepstate puppet. Look back at the times the cabal had him on Tv with Hillary promoting that stupid book and cozy with Martha Stewart.....it's one big circle jerk with these satanic elite.

Trump doesn't cut his sidelocks

Attached: 1523584789893.gif (382x450, 704K)

he is. but this plays against the jew plan of pitting blacks against white. We HAVE to take advantage of this.

>but at the end of the day just another nigger.

as i said. so i think it's possible farrakhan arrenged x's death. just like bill cooper's death boosted alex jones into the spotlight. and we all know how the fbi and cia infiltrates all organizations and movements.

Delete this. NOOOOO
Don't let blacks turn against the Jews.
Someone stop this.

He does hate whites, sweetie. Just because he's more diplomatic and kisses whitey's ass every once in a while to promote himself doesn't mean he's changed one bit.

The Jew obsession on this board really is something. You absolute morons would support anyone as long as they said Jews are bad regardless of anything else. You're an embarrassment to white man's civilization.

He hates Whites AND Jews, but he is smart enough to know there is a difference. Most NOI people are still anti-White, maybe less so than a lot of Leftists though. They still blame Whites for slavery too, just not as much as they blame Jews.

I respect LF and NOI and I wish white people had a similar organization. The kikes fear organized whites more than organized blacks. They even took the Boy Scouts away from us.

He's on such an advanced level of hating whites, that he learned which whites to hate. Jews.

Trumps shadow is a hook-nosed jew merchant shadow

he is a jew.

Snoop dog is a muslim?
well well

Checked, i thought the same.

It’s just the golem turning on them again.

>sealed indictments

You still believe Q is legitimate? Why?

>Tfw snoop tells the world who owned the slave ships

But snoop is the poster boy for Jewish subversion of the black community...what?

2pac wasn't golem enough.

>snoop
>based

no surprises here

haha yes

Attached: greenwojak.jpg (568x479, 221K)

Epic

Yeah and the world will debunk your conspiracy theories within two minutes of research as does every person that graduated HS - which is not something most of the people here have done apparently.

Because I've followed since before Q and I KNOW he is legit. Go to qmap.pub and click on the top left "proofs" tab.

oh do tell us chaim

Americans please stop this antisemitic behavior, i like you really guys but you have no idea how much power the Jews really have.

They can destroy your whole Nation in weeks.

Stoooooop it

Attached: 1556818761662.png (655x509, 25K)

Post this under snoops Instagram post

Attached: 531245240-image.jpg (286x300, 15K)

BREAKING NEWS
Performer Snoop "doggy" Dogg was found dead in his bed, a pillow over his face. Seems to have passed on due to natural causes ...

The jews have no power in the light.

Then let us be destroyed

They could buy and sell you and your entire inbred hick family a million times over. You lost, get over it.

Or Breaking news...Snoop caught Aids from his manicure boi and apparently Arkancided himself on nailpolish fumes.
>>Everyone is aware he is a faggot right?

Attached: 1912035_10152237849520937_1948279900_n.jpg (715x577, 47K)

Yeah, I remember learning about him in Civics class during Black history month.
Fucking burgers, amirite?

Snoop still hates white people the most though, right?

>You absolute morons would support anyone as long as they said Jews are bad
you're confusing support for exploitation

Who doesn't?

That'l never happen.

The vile Jew has been hiding behind their black minority front in the US for decades and using them for voting fodder only to turn on the Black man and stab him in the back once the negro dared call out the Jew rat for what it is finally.

nothing to see here

Attached: 1520130770156.png (1024x768, 975K)

Based Snoopy, I guess he rode the anti Trump train for some Jewish good goy followers

Snoop nog should eat a bullet. I do like Farrakhan however.