Science hate thread

Why is modern “science” so cucked?
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

Attached: Bill Nye.jpg (960x540, 63K)

retards talking about their vagina isn't science

FPBP

Attached: BM-Multiverse-Luckyverse.jpg (1223x979, 671K)

Attached: how old is the universe?.png (737x491, 32K)

Attached: where did matter come from?.png (737x493, 36K)

You unironically do not.

Attached: teaching spacetime.png (692x313, 38K)

I'm not quite sure what the message is here.
But I think it's trying to tell me that this universe is completely unique so I have to cleanse it to prevent it from falling into a dull and listless state.

neil degrasse tyson is the shit!!!11! wabaluba dub dub!!

Attached: 1502373770274.png (660x574, 268K)

It's been this way ever since dagan died. Popular science used to be about waking people up from bullshit like cosmology and astrology, not about inculcating people with political bullshit. At least when Sagan made political points he used science to do so (regarding his nuclear winter hypothesis)

Well his nuclear winter hypothesis was mostly bullshit but whatever.

Tyson didn't write that show to be fair, it was Carl Sagans wife

>Where did energy come from
Same as asking where did god come from. 'I don't know' as an answer doesn't prove anything.

pop science is, the real sciences like physics and orgo are very much comfort zones

Right, all we know for sure is that the universe, roughly 14 billion years ago, was the size of an atomic nucleus.

>>mostly bullshit

You know what a hypothesis is right?

Yes, an educated guess. His guess happened to be wrong. womp womp

Attached: oy hole.png (1000x1118, 721K)

Whether it is bunk or not depends on how much of a city is actually combustible and how much of the dust From the city would end up in the atmosphere. Sagans model for predicting a nuclear winter is bunk as it underestimates the amount of bombs required to lower global temperatures. A mutually assured destruction scenario where Russia and the US bombed each others urban centers could produce a winter effect.

The point I was making is that pop scientists don't even bother anymore, they just blurt out pitied bullshit and don't even try to use science to make their point.

The models overestimate the amount of soot that will be sent in high atmosphere.
And the whole debate is tarnished by emotional retards calling anyone against this hypothesis pro nuclear monsters.

im suprised the left has not yet started to claim that evolution and natural selection are false and systems of opression and white supremacy