THAT WORTHLESS OPPORTUNIST HACK GOT BANNED FROM FACEBOOK

THAT WORTHLESS OPPORTUNIST HACK GOT BANNED FROM FACEBOOK

PRESS L TO LAUGH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA

Attached: D3pEpmgW4AA2tRv.png (806x882, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZPuPoQe_3Y
aclu.org/blog/free-speech/internet-speech/court-rules-public-officials-cant-block-critics-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=0sVygNpNp7k
youtu.be/vEM_BP4NF_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Canadian supports censorship
What a shock

Drumpf is finished

PJW went to insane lengths to say nothing, do nothing and change nothing and still got banned lol

is that the czargon of farkhard the media keeps talking about?

this lmao

Nationalism and truth are banned and as time goes by, more and more government censorship is being imposed.
KEK

SAGERINO

Yes. Let's be happy that people who try to, even a little bit, redpill masses are being banned. That's so cool! We should all be for the censorship of opinions, because that's what we want, right?

stop being such jealous autists. if you had the looks and personality to talk into a camera and make a nice living you would too.

Attached: a7db6fa033d5cec30f8e6b9923a01426.jpg (1440x1251, 171K)

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

imagine being mad about that fame whore fake news merchant getting banned

the people who had valuable things to say were already banned long ago

100% sure he'd get obliterated in debate with any leftard debater. This guy simply can't get off the script. He repeats exact same sentence in exact same form and can't go further.

ZUCC THE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=GZPuPoQe_3Y

Attached: Joe Biden & ZUCC.jpg (474x474, 32K)

>ZUCC THE KEK
*ZUCC THE ĆÚĆḰ

Attached: ZUCC Data.png (460x363, 82K)

>>the people who had valuable things to say were already banned long ago
And noone said a thing. Now you are here:
>>that fame whore fake news merchant getting banned
Do you see a pattern maybe?

I think he might be named from YT as well, and if not banned then they are already fucking with him.

>people who are valuable get banned
>im against it and upset
>the e-celeb money hungry fake news merchants mostly ignore it theyre too busy co-opting Jow Forums lastest meme to make money out it
>its their turn now they get banned
>i laugh
do you see the pattern?

Yes, I see that you don't grasp that what's going on is that they will b& and silence even the least dissident voices. We should be upset by them banning even Farakhan, even though I never listened to him nor do I intend to.
If we let them do it, without any blowback we are doomed. Because normies aren't going to go out of their way to seek a different opinion.
If we want to change the Overton window we have to be concerned about it.
There are a few things that we could do.

Facebook is a corporation meaning they are legally a person and enjoy constitutional rights. Among those are freedom of association/dissociation. If you dont like it then make your own Facebook.But you wont because you lazy fucks think you are entitled to social media but in reality you have no constitutional right to be heard.

faggot should be banned from yt sick of him appropriating chan memes as how own

Fuck off. Facebook is a public forum and should be regulated you dumbass boomer

aclu.org/blog/free-speech/internet-speech/court-rules-public-officials-cant-block-critics-facebook

FB IS NOT a public forum. That's the problem that I have with them banning anyone for their speech. When they act like a publisher they should be treated as one. Then, and only then I won't have a problem with them banning anyone for their speech.

Attached: 1518795514093.gif (245x230, 871K)

Hurr durr muh public forum
Here is the difference: A public offixla using a punlic acct cannot block anyone. Facebook, however, isnt a public forum because there is no limit to the amout of forums that can be created in virtual space. The ruling you cite is contingent upon a lack of available physical space, which doesnt exist in the virtual realm.
Why not just start your own facebook? Or isnthe master race too stupid to program?

i dont recall laughing at farakhan ban or loomer even if i hate her. at least loomer said something when people of value got banned. but that guy? hell yeah ban him he's a self serving worthless hack. he literally never said or produce anything original or of value in his life, only safe, self serving trash. I'm not even for his ban morally or as a principle, but im glad it happened if that make sense

at least he wont turn the next pol meme into stale garbage in 48 hours like he usually does

He is associated with some bad people such as Gavin McInnis, fpunder of the proud boys white nationalism group

>Lets laugh at Communism taking over the internet

Attached: 1556312493694.jpg (900x1317, 193K)

Paul is the kind of guy who talks about western civilization collapsing without pointing out that western civilization is avwhite european thing. Utterly PC and useless. He also goes on and on about Muslims hating fags and oppressing women. Which is the only good thing about Islam!!!! Fuck you paul

Attached: 57DE303E-AC7D-4215-878E-7716C8C9BA91.jpg (750x555, 151K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550006669384.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Didn't he fuck that crazy bitch Ashton Birdie?

i doubt he swings that way

>Leftsist shill promoting censorship are out in full force. Trying to justify a totalitarian clampdown on (Your) right of free speech.

I wonder why they chose now?

All these monopolies were allowed to become so illegally by the useless government and interest free fucking investments money which is only possible because of the federal reserve rigging the interest rates to artificially low levels.

They 100% need to be broken up or nationalized.

Its 100% rigged, just take a look at youtube, they have operated at a loss their entire history and were only able to do so because of redirected Google money. They should have been antitrusted fucking years ago for this. Instead they were allowed to become a monopoly.

(((Free market capitalists))) like Shapiro are shallow dumb fucking niggers that deserve the rope.

>personality

Talking loud in a British accent isn’t a personality.

MANE STREEM METEOR

Do people even use Facebook nowadays besides boomers?

What his this fudge packer actually said that was remotely ban worthy?
When are the bans on the friends of Weinstein going to start rolling in?

Attached: qns0vkpuxua21.jpg (1200x899, 77K)

We will have to agree to disagree.
There are levels of reaching the public in my humble opinion. He served a purpose as one of many. That's why I don't laugh.
By 2020 we will have 0 voices bringing any of the points that go, even in the slightest, against MSM propaganda at that pace.

Bitching about the "collapse of western civilization" is codeword for white supremacy. Its cowardly disingenuous bullshit. In reality western civilization isnt even a european thing. Its more American

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Is weinstein a hate monger? Nope. Is Gavin McInnis, Alex Jones and Laura Loomer and Farrakhan? Yup. Sorry, if for no other reason than financial it deserves to be banned because no one wants that supremacists bullshit chasing away advertisers.
Sorry sweetie, facebook doesnt owe you shit

Nigger you speak English and practice Christian morals and traditions. Where you think that came from? Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=0sVygNpNp7k
yeah i don't think trump is going to help you infowars faggots after that. not that he's helping anyone anyway regarding this purge.

Dude government created these monopolies and you want to nationalize them?

>be (((conservative)))
>be good goy
>don't name the jew

>still get banned

the absolute state of good goy conservatism

Attached: Pat buchanan.jpg (463x502, 57K)

You are a fucking nigger and should kill yourself after killing your entire god damned family.

None of the people you mentioned are hate mongers. You simply use that term because you find it easier to ban them than to deal with the points they raise.

Drink bleach you fucking kike.

He used to be in my group chat on IG

We miss Paul :(

Attached: E848F02D-DBF8-4C0D-814D-A4E074D48E48.jpg (1125x2433, 609K)

checked
Conservatism is about Jewish worshipping

Whya you describing is what is happening on the macro scale.
People who are called Nazi for no fucking reason are more likely to do something that would make, even Nazis blush because they are already a pariah, so why the fuck not?
I have a few friends who are completely a-political, or were, I should say. They are turning political and on the right side of the political simply because they are white cis males that work in a corporate environment.
The left will be very surprised during EU elections, and here in 2020.
They will all write "What happened?" books.

Lukewarm and spat out. Fuck this crypto-kike.

Also checked.

>muh left muh right
You won't do shit nigger
Other than dying for the Jews in a war

>muhh gommunism is taking over the internet wahhh

No, you're thinking of Fartgone of Assgas.

Lmao you mad about reality, bitch boy?

You know I was thinking about coming here and trying to connect with some coding/programming/web experts. I think there is a huge opportunity right now to make a "Twitter" copy that's completely uncensored (to the degree of US law). Essentially a non-anonymous (or anonymous if they want) Twitter. I think we could send a message to Milo, Alex Jones etc and get them to sign up. Could fight the good fight and make a ton of money all in one stroke.

but they are obviously hate mongers thus why you are so hateful, you dumb butt

What am I supposed to use? The left-righ gives us some way to talk about the shit that's happening. It's not the best but anyone should understand what I was trying to say.
Do you think that "people waking up to the Holocoax" is a better description?

hehe nice, PJW is a fucking neocon cuck

now youtube needs to do the same, then he needs to be thrown in a gulag and reeducated

holy checkd

What is Gab? I mean I've never used it but isn't it, in an essence, what you described?

>defending hate mongers by being a hatemonger

You're wrong but keep talking.

It doesn't even matter anymore. Election is coming. Time to shut it down.

Weinstein perpetuated a so called "rape culture" how is that not bannable

Who is he and why should I hate him?

We should censor all boomer tier reddit pol fags and autistic political spergs like the nigger reading this post. THE END IS NEIGH FAGGOTS OF THE NIGHT IT'S TIME TO PREFORM MASS SUICIDE

Attached: 1553670524846.jpg (723x900, 245K)

Options Field

Attached: AE2C4692-AFB3-49B6-9744-3E956419DD09.jpg (583x1024, 142K)

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ah shit you're right. I have never used it but now that you mention it I have heard of it. I know it's labeled as anti-semite and racist, but any free speech site would be labeled as such. My bad. Bummer.

>Hooray for censorship, goys!
Stick a rake in your front hole.

>no dog in the race but still cheers in the stand
You're the worst type of cuck.

Payment processor is what the right really needs instead.
Unfortunately that won't happen and now the fucking banshees are pressuring Mastercard to stop service to the right wing customers.

Sorry: a free payment processor like PayPal. There are some but they are stupidly expensive (the ones that Gunbroker uses are an example).
I think that they are expensive for a reason though, so that's why I'm saying that a PayPal for the right wing won't happen for as long as the Overton Window is still firmly set on the left.

Because that isnt hate speech.

That's a great point and you're right, the GunBroker one is expensive as fuck. I wish we had the capital to start one. Solid thought process, user.

No such a thing as "hate speech".

Alex continues to get fucked despite being a good goy. Kind of funny to watch the jews stab him in the back.

can someone explain me why Jow Forums hates PJW so much? shouldnt you agree with the majority of what he's saying?

Alrighty then, here's some not hate speech:

Fuck Serbs. Serbs are literal fucking shitskin Turk roaches who think they're white. Serbia and the entire Balkans are nigger-tier trash and should be nuked from orbit. Serbs are low-IQ trash that shouldn't even be considered European, much less an actual country. Any belief that Serbs are actual people is beyond retarded.

Alex isn’t a hatemonger to me. He’s just a conspiracy theory dude who took things too far. I don’t know anything about Loomer except her chaining herself to Twitter HQ after her account was suspended. But Louis Farrakhan would definitely fall under hatemonger IMO. Also he’s a nigger too so why you calling that poster a nigger lmao. Gavin I don’t know if I’d call him a hatemonger. He did advocate violence. Which wouldn’t be too bad until decided to form a gang (The Proud Boys) which literally started beating people up. So even if he’s not a hatemonger I can still see why Facebook wouldn’t want him on their platform.

I wish I could DM you and tell you what a great job you’re doing demoralizing these idiots. People like us will soon be more popular than these right wing morons. Keep up the great work. If we can ban and censor and ruin the lives of everyone who has a competing ideology, then the whole world will be forced to listen to us and worship us. Our time is nigh, user. Our time is nigh.

Cool story bro, but "concept" of free speech being bad for society is false, speech shouldn't ever be banned. People need ways to vent and at each other openly when needed. Like you are currently.

PJW often borrows from Jow Forums.

Also, I'm better than you at everything. I'm also better looking. In fact, I look like a muscular model, and I'm smart as fuck. Come at me.

epic :D:D:D

Daft Leaf, Who-TF uses FB - nobody cares to tosser

l

Typical Serb trying to make himself seem like he's better than everyone around when his IQ and his weight are in the double digits

youtu.be/vEM_BP4NF_o

Attached: 1540700249554.png (286x256, 38K)

Attached: EC25D136-8E1E-42F2-B650-598B2C8BFBAE.jpg (750x585, 158K)

So that's what freedom of speech is to you? Venting? That makes so much sense from a Serb. No concept of spreading ingenious ideas and philosophies to carry the world forward or even expressing your love to the world or another, just rambling like a retard. Why am I not surprised.

I am, I'm also strong as fuck, would slap you like a little bitch you are, filled with shame for tears covering up your face.

faggot

checked but also doubt it. If you actually are such a "muscular model" and are strong as fuck, how much can you bench?

I'm a Facebook share holder. I will be filing a complaint to the Facebook board of directors. This isn't about this useless faggot. It's is about setting a precedent. Wish me luck.

>That makes so much sense from a Serb.
Typical comment by retard.
>So that's what freedom of speech is to you?
Free speech, uncensored and unregulated by government.
>No concept of spreading ingenious ideas and philosophies to carry the world forward or even expressing your love to the world or another.
It's everything speech is used for, for negative and positive ideas, I.E for people to speak their mind, so others can agree or disagree with them. This ain't rocket science you faggots.

dontcha mean Sargoy of Akkuck