Why does the Democrat party get 86% of the Jewish vote?

Does playing both sides count as being bipolar?

Attached: young_hasid.jpg (273x364, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthtellers.org/alerts/kabbalahrootofviolence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
archive.org/details/youtube-8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The orthodox tend to vote republican.

They literally deny Christ. Makes Jews fap.

Because they are trying to kill Christendom and cause the white race to go extinct. Have you thought about the long term effects of Democratic policy that they vote for?

Because the extra vote would make it 88.

Anyone who isn't a mong deny christ, that's not saying much.

Conservative jew here. These entitled 5 generations of trust fund pieces of shit are too abundant and give the rest of the conservative population a bad name. They are the sole reason people associate Jews with commie shit and I hate all these liberal Jews whining like they genuinely care and want to do something about suffrage and immigrants and open borders from their fenced off mansion in an ethnically Jewish neighborhood. It’s beyond infuriating. Let em in they say, but not in their backyard.

>trying to genocide the white race
>trying to install global slavery
it's not complicated user

Attached: 1532380845594.png (500x375, 91K)

i know 3 jews with american citizenship and they all voted trump.im pretty sure that statistic is bullshit

Democrats are for sale to the highest bidder, not much more to it. The Democrats are the mercenary version of a political party

I hope you die a very painful and agonizing death you fucking kike

>two communities divided by the ocean
>g-guys, they don't have different opinions, they are a bipolar hivemind!

Attached: pol.jpg (846x1280, 129K)

retard

That’s quite rude. I usually hear a lot of jew hate indirectly towards the entirety of Jews but that was very personal. I’m sure if we had coffee and chatted we can set aside our differences.
I’m just another American lad trying to make a living man.

One side is marxists Jews trying to kill us with shit like equality and race mixing the other is Zionist Jews trying to use/enslave/ kill us. Wow so different. At the end of the day all Jews just see non-Jews as means to an end and they usually like to kill them after they are done to tie up lose ends.

>truthtellers.org/alerts/kabbalahrootofviolence.html

The Zohar, meaning “brightness” or “light,” is the five-volume repository of Kabbalistic lore and mystic speculation. It explains, “… ‘living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy, living souls from above, and ‘cattle’ and ‘creeping thing’ and ‘beast of the earth’ to the other peoples who are not ‘living soul.’…” 3

According to the Zohar, the great tragedy of this world is that the Kliphoth or Gentiles perpetually unsettle the higher levels with their evil imbalance. As long as the Kliphoth continue to exist in their present state of discord, God and His universe will be disordered as well.

In this concept we find a rationale for the Kabbalists’ hatred of Gentiles. Christ said, “The time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.” (John 16:2) The Kabbalist (epitomized today by the Ultra-Orthodox 'Haredim' settlers in Israel) sees the extermination of the Gentile as a necessary process toward restoring order in the universe. He teaches that the Gentile (Palestinian) is a form of demon who should be treated with no more genuine benevolence than one would treat Satan himself.

Gentiles, whom the Zohar describes as “Amalekites,” have an intrinsic tendency to disorder the world, causing it to revert to its primordial state of chaos (tohu) and emptiness (bohu).

“All of these [Gentiles] tend to bring the world back to the state of tohu and bohu, and they caused the destruction of the temple. But as “tohu” and “bohu” gave place to the light, so, when God reveals Himself, they will be wiped off the earth. But, withal, redemption will not be complete until Amalek will be exterminated.” 4

“The People of the Earth are idolaters, and it has been written about them: Let them be wiped off the face of the earth.

Jews in America are leftist than Jews in Israel which are more right wing

The first side is marxist jews that do what they do because they believe its for the best of humanity (misguided, yes, but noble cause), the other is zionist (do you know what it means?) trying to ensure israel's existence and prosperity (ie what every nation ought to, and to a large degree, does, especially the successful ones). and definitely not trying to kill you, you retard, thats the marxists, and even they don't do it out of malice. and we hate them at least as much as you, and to be quite honest, a lot more than you.
out of the orthodox, there are the haredim, all of them get the rope. out of them, the kabbala followers, they will probably rope themselves.
this

i was on this website looking up lastnames and look what i've found, schlomo, go jew somewhere else

forgot picture

Attached: 6EC5FCD7-7FEE-4F74-8130-1B98381BF5E2.jpg (750x1251, 91K)

communism.. communism allows for them to have the most influence over the prols and as most American jews have eurojew origins they are most disposed to this ideology. Democrats are closest to communists so they nest there.

Because kikes are degenerate shitskin loving commies. Also take a look at the DNC. Everyone that isn't a nigger is a kike.

>>the other is zionist (do you know what it means?) trying to ensure israel's existence and prosperity
the way they do that is subvert other more powerful nations, go be a kike somewhere else, it's all the same shit

>The first side is marxist jews that do what they do because they believe its for the best of humanity (misguided, yes, but noble cause),
There is NOTHING noble about that, the idea that mixing the world together will make things better is so fucking stupid and evil that only a Jew could think it's somewhat noble. You only think that because you see it as good for Jew, while nobody else in the entire world would benefit from this. And nobody asked you to "save the world" only Jews think there is something wrong with the world because you are so narcissistic.
>the other is zionist (do you know what it means?) trying to ensure israel's existence and prosperity (ie what every nation ought to, and to a large degree, does, especially the successful ones).
Zionists are tyring to use my country to start WW3 to detsroy Iran, Russia and cripple the USA to help Israel, yeah I'm so fucking happy about that and I should totally want that and everyone else to. Yes you ARE trying to kill us just like you killed our men on the USS liberty because we found out you were genociding people with out state of the art surveillance gear so you tried to kill Americans to wipe out any evidence, like I said you only see us as means to an end then you try and kill us.
>thats the marxists, and even they don't do it out of malice. and we hate them at least as much as you, and to be quite honest, a lot more than you.
Try and tell me Tim Wise and noel ignatiev aren't doing what their doing out of malice, I don't believe that and niter do you.

goldstein is a german name dude. jews have names in hebrew

Thanks for clearing that up, Chaim.

i didnt say it makes sense, but they believe it will help humanity, which is a noble cause. retarded method, noble cause. method, cause. bad method, noble cause.
caring is not narcissism.
>you only see us as means to an end
don't be ridiculous, it goes both ways, and your state sees US as a means to an end way more. not for the common joe's benefit, but let's be honest here. no one, and no thing, is for the common joe. its the way of things with or without jews, everywhere, all the time.
>Try and tell me Tim Wise and noel ignatiev
stop being a retarded nigger, a handful of examples are not representative of the whole. give PERCENTAGES. you got schools don't you? if i show you a MILLION americans that want to be trannies does that say anything about the other 320million? we could fill this board with infographics and quotes and it would mean NOTHING.

yeaaaahh riiiiight
just like rothschild, zuckerberg, Goldblum and all the other (((german))) names
you do know you ashkenazis come from germany? you have bad imitations of german surnames that were used to blend in, but every german knows which is and which isn't a german/jewish last name

Attached: 2DEE0C8C-E709-4E3A-8043-D8700284260E.jpg (750x1254, 296K)

Jesus, that guy looks exactly like one of my old schools friend.
He was extremly high iq, math obecessed and the school's chess champion, he was batshit insane, but not in a hostile or sociopathic way.
It seems he was a Jew and didn't know it himself.
If Jews are all like him, then I realize why they are so twisted, successful and fucked up.

Dems are cunty. They are also commies whodeny Christ.

this

Look at that pic and know it has a chopped dick.

jews are not a monolith

also more and more are leaving the democrats ever since the rise of Ilhan Omar's type of anti israel rhetoric

Duh of course Israelis will vote for trump

i just tuned into CNN for 10 seconds
> ad for Auschwitz.nyc
> ad for Mt. Sinai
democrats are the Jewish (communist) party
republicans are the Protestant (zionist) party
this country is done

*tips*

>Why does the Democrat party get 86% of the Jewish vote?

Because both groups work to destroy the West

So they vote for a party that is a slave to jews? What a surprise! What amazing patriots! It makes me want to chop my foreskin off and stop rail n bailin on yenta sluts.

Why can we not form a strategic alliance between White nationalist states and Israel and mutually wipe out our troublemakers?
Liberals are insane snakes and vipers, doesn't it frustrate you that some of these liberal Jews are bringing the literal wolves of death to Israels doorstep? I've been right wing woke for a long time now and I've never seen this shit so widespread and volcanic, there's no way that this is part of some grand plan and there's no way this shit isn't causing alarm among Jews. It's everywhere and it's primarily the liberal and globalist Jews that are generating this backlash.

>if we had coffee
No. Your book states my God is boiling in excrement. The only thing I would have for you is a knife for your throat.

>implying I’m a 6000 year old peasant blindly following a scripture written by random ass desert folks and translated 12 billion times
Nigger if you think that for one second I wouldn’t eat a bacon cheeseburger and a milkshake then get out of my face.
I didn’t choose my heritage I’m just rolling with it

cringe and tranny pilled

Attached: orthodox.jpg (1624x848, 326K)

consider the following: we are in good terms with salvini, bolsonaro, and you guys. so in a sense, we are making an alliance, but its young, it needs time.
and as for the liberals, we openly call them traitors and fakers on the street, tv, internet. I don't know what will be of them but for the most part i think diaspora will in some places disappear slowly and in others get redpilled due to muzzie population increase all over.

Attached: jew_vote_donors.jpg (1661x1350, 592K)

there is quite the conflict with diaspora, as we define who is a jew differently. many of them don't count as jews over here, and the more they mix the less there are that count, and that makes them really angry. our media covers it often.

the Republican Party (war jews) the Democratic Party (sodomy jews)

>Why can we not form a strategic alliance between White nationalist states and Israel
>consider the following
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

archive.org/details/youtube-8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles_z.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

Well user, some people here have learned their entire world history by memes, so no point in having a intelligent conversation, and alot of the jew hatred you see in this board is being done by jews funnily enough.

means 14% are guilty

>Does playing both sides count as being bipolar?

I don't know. What do you mean by "playing both sides"?