Is multicultural society that bad?

Is multicultural society that bad?

I will move to USA(NYC).
What should I prepare? Isn't it heaven compared with Japan(ethno-shithole)?

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

If you love niggers maybe

There is no New York City. There's a militarized city state run by criminal kikes, chinks and sand niggers sitting where it used to be.

Our country literally doesn't want more east Asians. If you're trying to get accepted into an American college prepare to get shown the door because affirmative action says niggers and spics are more worthy of receiving an education.

what would you do if I have already accepted into one of elite uni in your cuntry?

If you enjoy being constantly broke because employers are terrified to employ anyone that isn't a nigger or a jew go ahead.

Attached: 1555607598306m.jpg (1024x663, 77K)

NYC is a shithole

its very bad. I suggest attempting to get a gun permit if you are going to live in NY for a longer time than few weeks tops. That way, you can defend yourself if a nigger comes at you to rob your belongings as reparations for slavery N shieet.

I'm going to fuck your wife user-kun

Do not move to NYC if you have the choice.

I am an beta. How can I get gf or wife?

Hmmm.... OK.
>become a chad-kun
>mingle with the ladies
>fall in love
>get married

Then I'll fuck your wife, ok

No. it is legendary hard mode.

I can't do it. I prefer studying mathmatics at home than dating with qt girl

jesus christ. learn to live before you are 90. user please.

You're making this very hard user-kun, are all japs cucks?

I don't think all japanese are cu.cks
yet, I am. It's okay. I am talented about other things

May god have mercy on your soul, I live in Michigan and all big cities are literal no go zones, around blacks NEVER relax.

Attached: Whiteboi.jpg (2560x2560, 2.97M)

How about Ann arbor?

I have lost my mind thinking about all of these things. Nature and country are the only cure for my mind.

Yes it fucking is. I’ve never had a problem with a white person who wasn’t mentally ill but have had plenty of issues with niggers and shitskins in any major North American city including my own (Toronto). Stay in Japan because at least they value their heritage.

I would take all the money you'll waste to receive a piece of paper in exchange for indoctrination, get a free library card, and start a business of your own.

Why would you go to USA, come to Spain, I have seen only one japanese guy in my entire life in here. USA has nothing and everything that comes out of that shithole that pretends to not be a shithole is jewish shit and nigger shit that corrupts people mind and make them give in animalistic lowly behavior. USA is a pathetic and disgusting country, atleast in it's current state. Prove me wrong amerimutts, here we have a beautiful landscape, from mountains to beachea to forests, everything, our country is full of cheerful people, we have one of the best gastronomy in the world, and a long history with many places to visit and many traditions to experience. What does america have in comparation? Nothing but jews, niggers, landwhales, and nocive poison for the mind. Cancer country that should be nuked in it's current state.

Spain is shit. Only losers and jobless brainlet go to Spain.

I wanna be top elite of the world.
America is politically and economically most progressed nation in the world.

>Isn't it heaven compared with Japan(ethno-shithole)?
You'll be leaving heaven and entering hell. WTF are you doing this?

America and you can suck my cock, it's not all about money, enjoy your spiritually dry life Mitsubishi

SEETHING

In most cases, no.

However blacks, Muslims, and hispanics aren't multiculturalism. They displace. They drive out all not their kind to carve out as many chunks of other people's civilizations as they can for their own kind only. They then shift all narrative to make everything revolve around them - or everyone else is racist.

>I know you are
Btw, pic related is me in Japan with anime waifu

Attached: 1556413753512.gif (400x300, 289K)