Why do liberals insist if you dont like gays, you must secretly be gay...

Why do liberals insist if you dont like gays, you must secretly be gay? I have never heard of such a retarded argument before.

Also antifastonetoss thread.

Attached: ekcx6xw3b3n21.png (1000x500, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4
youtu.be/1SDJlogZQP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why do liberals X

Theyre retarded is usually 99.99% the correct answer to this question

>hate spiders
>secretly a gay spider
Goteeeem.jpg

>afraid of heights
>secretly wants to fuck gravity

It's by design to shut down criticism of the gay agenda.

Attached: 1508682445421.jpg (640x392, 25K)

Attached: 47f.jpg (640x392, 24K)

Delete this

Because a bunch of christ cucks were gay or pedos and so it stuck around as its true for high profile.
The smart answer is to yell at them to get a room.
Next up
Fuck couple handholds in aisles

>I don't like conservatives
>I'm secretly REALLY into conservatives

It's the contradiction of the male mindset. Love and hate are the same emotion in a society completely brainwashing young men with toxic masculinity.

because you are a teenager. in the 90s the "family values christian conservative turned out to be a hardcore gay" trope was everywhere. nowadays the equivalent is "womens rights activist man turned out to be a creepy sex offender"

They know it's bad to be gay. I'm a faggot, albeit a celibate Christian one, and I cant stand gay people.

Attached: 1556349546392.png (766x1043, 95K)

/thread

Yes, but that’s female thinking.

Attack on masculinity. You can be called a coward, weakling, fragile, etc, and if you demonstrably prove otherwise through challenge or force, you are arrested and called to "grow up" or whatever other insult.

These parasites plunder off the social cohesion and traditions of the past while giving nothing back and showing no virtue themselves. Only the naive power the system when they offer themselves up unknowingly on the sacrifical alter of what we call "justice" or "moral".

>”I hate Nazis”
>congrats that makes you a Nazi
Checkmate leftists

*jumps the shark*

Attached: DzYxuGDUYAE5jUM.png (1000x1000, 120K)

>Implying you don't

Attached: 65-protectores-estandar-rachnera-arachnera-monster-musume-no-iru-nichijou.jpg (510x710, 55K)

FPBP

Attached: 1499743729820.jpg (600x1024, 95K)

I'm secretly gay and most fags disgust me.

Hivemind

It is analogous to "u mad?". If you say "no I'm not mad" it just "proves" that you're mad. This is the same mechanism behind "white fragility", "angry white male", and all that other shit

yea antifa are secretly nazis they are just closeted. fucking natsocophobes

>both responding to the guy obviously referencing the picture
Ha got them! Take that incels!

Blog post time, it's pretty coincidental that this thread pops up cause I was telling a story to a friend earlier about how I made a post on some defunct gamer website's forum years ago back in the mid 2000s basically just being an awkward teenager that wanted to participate in the discussion but not having much to say. It was a thread about which forum members were "gay" or "bicurious" or what the fuck ever and I chimed in to say that I was straight. Immediately all the homos ratpacked me with accusations that I must actually want it, that they didn't think I was gay at first but my admission of my heterosexuality now convinces them I'm looking for hookups, etc. Fags will misconstrue absolutely anything as an attack on their stupid identity which their life revolves around.

Attached: 1534575264050.jpg (474x473, 12K)

If you don't like spiders you obviously secretly want to fuck them

couple o arachnofags if you ask me

This one made feminists really mad or something

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4

Lol

Attached: 10285.jpg (2048x2048, 314K)

By that logic wouldn't liberals secretly want to be conservative and vice versa?

lmao

something

Yeah that kind of thing literally never happens

Attached: CD0BB313-A510-4E3B-B1FA-5C9C65EBC98B.jpg (370x278, 27K)

fpbp!

Herein lies the stupidity of conflating sexuality with identity.

>Why do liberals insist if you dont like gays, you must secretly be gay?
(((Frued)))

lol so reddit-panels basically admits he's a incel cuck that can't secure a woman in this comic?

>Implying I'd ever go arachnophobic on that
I'm only against subhumans, not other types of people

honestly I'm with MC on that one
what can I say, I'm a leg man too.

>if you hate something, you are that thing
Fuck... I guess I'm a niggerkike...
Wait... does this mean I get to go to Harvard on a full ride?

>gay people should be visually represented by the most perverted or in some cases mentally deranged gays who are overall a tiny minority of gays
>straight people should be represented by ordinary straight people not by German couples who shit all over eachother and think its sexy
>this doesn't expose obvious bias and weaken your argument before people even respond

Fpbp
It's an illogical buzzword argument. I guess because I'm a Yankees fan who hates the Red Sox, I must secretly be a Red Sox fan, according to them.

Normal people have real lives. If you're gay your entire life is your gayness and fucking random weirdos.

Two words
Snake
Pussy

Jesus Christ just making a post no need to sperg out about it you autist

The left cannot help but reveal what they truly are by what they accuse others of being.

>picking worst girl
enjoy getting coiled to death goblino.

That came from hollywood movies...which is run by Jews.

Think of the Jewish mind. From the perspective of the jew, everything they do is a form of projection. So from their perspective, they accuse you of whatever evil or gross thing they're doing or willing to do.
So if YOU (the non-Jew) criticizes something, from the Jewish perspective, they think "OH, HE MUST BE PROJECTING! THAT MEANS HE'S SECRETLY INTO THE THING HE'S CRITICIZING!!!" And that's where you get that retarded argument from, I believe.

Because their brains are controlled by jews and jews project all their flaws on others. Most of the things commonly believe about the nazis are actually just things jews believe about themselves.

Attached: (((goblins))).jpg (826x620, 454K)

That actually makes sense. If you're gay you know exactly what being homosexual means, and that's why you hate them.

Because if they can't convert you by subversive means they try to marx you into being a faggot
and if that doesn't work they just drug and rape you

god i hate faggots

>mixing up redpanels and stonetoss
>muh incel
faggot

Attached: in-a-black-neighborhood-comic-1.png (1000x1000, 125K)

You could also answer with Jews, and you would be correct in pretty much every situation as well.

because they think it's insulting to be gay, because they promote gays because they're evil

I think it's meant to be directed at the woman. She realizes that she's throwing away her future in exchange for hedonism.

IRL, if need be I will LARP as Transgender to immediately win overany social disputes through sheer virtue in this faggot nation.

The good ol' "hey there fellow white people" tactic can be used against them it's hilarious

further explanation on my thoughts of gays can be seen here:
youtu.be/1SDJlogZQP4

Attached: 35885964-FE1D-48FD-A31F-DF4B5281630F.png (1280x720, 893K)

you say this as if there weren't hundreds of articles and blog posts by women complaining about this very thing

Because it's how they think.

Attached: They hate it when we take away their agricultural equipment..png (500x515, 177K)

they just wanted to buttfuck you, dumb ass. if you are hetero they know your asshole isn't btfo

Nice try roastie

Well executed Mossad

>Garbage taste in monster girl waifus
> Flag
Yup, checks out

>perverted or in some cases mentally deranged gays who are overall a tiny minority of gays
They are NOT a minority kekistani fag.

4 250 pound + rednecks with dips in and a 72oz big gulp

Attached: A5combine.jpg (697x570, 54K)

>Be considered "Islamophobic"
>Be an aspiring terrorist without knowing it
Send help

Attached: 1546039513347.png (474x311, 151K)

>afraid of fire
>secret pyromaniac

Attached: arson.jpg (615x461, 70K)

This. I hate that I have a mental illness and I keep it to myself. Most of these people need to be shoa'ed.

Attached: 1556170394696.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Attached: 1551646393781.png (510x500, 145K)

They are open Communist. They are completely fine with systematic ethnic genocide.

Attached: download (24).jpg (296x170, 7K)

No man wants to marry a whore. Can you come up with reasons as to why that is?

and they imply it's the bad kind of gay not the good gay

>you must secretly be gay?
Op is openly gay
Everybody knows it

>You don't like Nazis?
>You must secretly be a Nazi!

Being a top isn't gay it's actually very based and redpilled and was practiced by the romans and the nazis

Now you know what it feels like to be a woman. This is extremely common male behavior

Lolwut

>because they think it's insulting to be gay,
Isn't it though?

They point is by using "hurr u might b gay" as an insult, they betray their own "homophobia," and yet still promote it despite knowing it's wrong because they're evil.

Makes sense.

All you have to do is say your gay and they just become speechless. Like the very thought of a gay criticizing a gay is completely unfathomable to them. They really don't know what to do. Another example I have is when my fat nigger friend said we had to hang all the niggers from trees to my white antifa friend. He didn't know what to say