BIGGEST LIE EVER

>muh 6 MILLION JEWS
that """happened""" during 4 years (1941-1945)
that's 1.5 million per year
that's +100,000 per month
that's +3,000 every DAY
just for reference, 3,000 people died in the 9/11 attacks
are you telling me that there were +3000 dead people EVERY SINGLE DAY during 4 YEARS?
ohhhhhhhhhh, but we have thousands and thousands of survivors telling us about the """death camps""", right?
ARE JEW FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Attached: superlips.jpg (712x630, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long would it take to incinerate 3000 bodies?

Attached: 1556794785982.jpg (640x462, 58K)

Prepare for the frog Jew

Not only did they have to kill that many, but burn them aswell since no mass graves were found. 3000 bodies burned a day, really?

So Hitler only killed millions of whites? Based.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

You do realize that only a small percentage of that 6mil were executed and incinerated in the camps, right? Fucking brainlet

>muh Josef Mengele never happened

Fuck you, would you?

Attached: asqueroso.png (288x415, 135K)

The holodmor took muh 700000000 gorillian Ukrainians in a year.

Then how were they holocausted

But you can't dismiss the manistream history you memeflag

I wanted to come, but I won't if the one summoning me has yet to pay denbts.

Read a fucking book on the subject, dumbass

THIS

Holocaust books say that jews were thrown in spinning knife traps and rollercoaster ovens.

Only a few. Some Chinese prisoners of war had their limbs swapped by the Japanese (and they died). Does that mean all were?

Wasn't there also, I think, around 5 million Europeans that were in the camps too? I think it might be a more, I don't remember the exact number. Lots of polish for instance. That would mean they were disposing of 11+ million bodies over the course of 4 years, wouldn't it? Not "just" 6 million.

how dare you sir

Attached: baby execution.png (720x1440, 462K)

Then why are six million marked dead

AGREED! JUST READ A BOOK GOY!
>no not that book
>not that one either

Attached: David-Irving.png (940x492, 891K)

>It's the same bad math Holocaust denial thread
>the same thread posted 5 times a day
>people still actually humor these threads and some idiot gets baited into debating deniers for 300 posts
Sad.

Read a book, retard
The vast majority died of:
>shooting
>starvation
>disease

Where are the graves then

It's the same math logic applied to Aztec human sacrifices after Spaniards won the war.
To justify the toppling of a based Empire with no crime in its streets, no diseases, and "racist supremacist" towards other native nations they came up with the Human Sacrifices huge numbers. Apparently hundreds were killed day and night, thousands even millions during special festivities. All this in a span of various decades.
Entire towns and cities would be DEPOPULATED given the great amount of deaths to replace. Since apparently babies were killed too. There was not enough MANPOWER (the Aztecs were always outnumbered by the rest of surrounding native nations) to handle all the cattle-like logistics of the entire operation. Finally there is no WRITTEN proof in pre-contact codices or monuments about these massive taken place to apeace the gods as lunatics. No FORENSIC evidence exists of those millions, they've only found barely a 100 skulls in downtown Mexico City. The topic is OFF-LIMITS in Academica (where most researchers are leftists).
Same applies to many frown-upon Empires that were defeated but has no real reason of why they were bad in the first place.

Apparently it only happens during 1 year. And there were only 7000 inmates found at auschwitz and about 300 or among the others. But now there's a survivor on every corner.

Cortez did nothing wrong.

AOC AOC AOC!

Attached: 1556637177467.jpg (1899x1168, 774K)

3000 a day on average across multiple camps is an entirely reasonable figure. The only reason you are a holocaust denier is because you are a social reject in real life, so you latch on to fringe conspiracy theories in an effort to be accepted by the Jow Forums community as a surrogate for your social needs. I would bet you don't even really think the holocaust was fake. If you were to experience any social acceptance in real life (especially from a girl) you would immediately disregard your far-right ideology and come to a more liberal position. I try to explain to my liberal friends that they need to accept young white men back into the fold by just being a little friendly to them, and it would wipe out a massive chunk of Jow Forums-tier fringe beliefs. All you crave is acceptance. You struggled to obtain it among the normies, so you took the path of least resistance (Jow Forums).

Attached: 1551335033535.png (922x720, 400K)

did 6 million people die? maybe
were many of those people jewish? maybe
does it matter? only you can make that decision

I'm just saying to apply the same anlysis to Nazi Germany and there will always be inconsistencies. The most striking thing to me as a researcher is the whole hush-hush imposed to us. I'm reduced to posting on freaking Jow Forums because imagine how would that look to make an a comparative analysis about post-war propaganda against Nazi Germany and the Aztec Empire. It would fuel either side, but the reality can't be denied only with words. Evidence is what puts the science in social science, an area now filled with hippies, yuppies, and liberal wankers.

>a bunch of Africans with machetes - 750K dead in months
>a sophisticated war effort + starvation efforts + roaming death squads + ethnic cleansing of villages - Can't do 6 million in a 6 year war
Nuh uh it's da kikes!!!

You hit the nail, though. These guys know they're retarded. But the (You)s substitute for feeling like they belong and have value.

>It's the same bad math Holocaust denial thread
What's wrong with the math? 5.7m/204weeks/7days is roughly 3915 dead Jewish people a day. I'd like to know the proper numbers for dead Christian and others, so we can figure that out as well. But the math seems fine.

There's tons of graves. Literal fields of mass graves. You're just making up excuses now.

>math seems fine
Lol. And I'm sure you're a totally neutral party here to learn about the Holocaust :^)

6 million is in their fairy tale book
they use it over and over again

Attached: 1556342147286.jpg (823x1174, 266K)

“Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must ‘vanish’ before the state of Israel can be formed. ‘You shall return minus 6 million.’ That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the ‘sacred 6 million’ is an attempt to transform the holocaust story into state religion… Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in ‘burning ovens,’ which the judicial version of the holocaust now authenticates… ‘Without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State.’”

I didn't say if the holocaust happened or didn't merely that the numbers seem fine. To be blunt, it's actually understated, since it would probably take a good few months at the least before they could get such a system functioning, but the basic math holds, as far as I understand. Are you trying to suggest it was less per day somehow?

show us a picture of...any.

>fields of mass graves.
Actually, there isn't.
They have found a couple thousand body's.
Not millions.

Go ahead and post location of "mass graves".

K you can have 1 post:
Death per day is a stupid thing to look at because deaths post liberation were still plentiful and many killings were in bursts, not a systematic day 1->day x a day concept. You'd need to also extend the dates you're considering by about a year to account for deaths due to malnutrition / disease / etc. post war. Many instances of refeeding syndrome caused death from liberated camps as soldiers fed survivors incorrectly to bring them back from starvation state. K have fun or whatever. Hope you learned something.

There were 100 million civilian deaths in WW2. So it's definitely possible to kill that many. The suspicious part is that only 6% of all civilian deaths is considered the great war crime of WW2. Not the mass rape of Germans, anything the Japanese did, firebomb and atomic bombing, etc.

1 million of them were killed and disposed at just 1 camp in 18 months. seems realistic...

>ARE JEW FUCKING KIDDING ME?
no, see Rwandan genocide

no one claims that 6m where incinerated, probably mass graves still exists in unknown places or marked ones

its not like URSS tried to hide mass graves... probably the whole north is plagued with mass graves just as a reference the mass murder of ranked soldiers in Poland, they even gave a medal to the executioner of all those soldiers.

Source: my ass

Google it

Did it start when the war started?
The camps weren't the only place Jews died

>According to statistics by the German Ministry of Justice, about 1,200 camps and subcamps were run in countries occupied by Nazi Germany, while the Jewish Virtual Library estimates that the number of Nazi camps was closer to 15,000 in all of occupied Europe a

3000/1200 = 2.5 deaths per camp per day

3000/15000 = 0.2 deaths per camp per day or 1 death every 5 days

Attached: Average White male.jpg (750x932, 853K)

Yeah, ignore OP. He's a retard. Probably some edgy high school incel

Attached: 1556609737360.jpg (622x775, 128K)

Feel bad for the Jews user. The law commands you.

I would but I lost intrest in fiction when they started throwing jew soap into the picture.

Yeah, but those are separate deaths from what occurred in the concentration camps. Like the user points out , millions more died in the war in general. However, we're talking about deaths in the camps, that was the whole point of the math, to look at what they were doing and what rate it was happening at in order for it to be possible. Feasibility of argued implementation and its discussion does not rule out whether it happened or not, but how it happened.

See something like this helps explain feasibility, though it kinda hurt the "death camp" narrative, from the other-side of the argument, since it doesn't seem really practical for a "death camp" to have such low rates. Of course, it wasn't just jewish people who were killed, and distribution wasn't equal across camps and such, so it's not that simple, but it does make it show as more feasible, taking the number offered for granted at the moment.

>ARE JEW FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.
Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jews US WW2.jpg (1651x1620, 400K)

No, it's not, The whole point is 6 million killed in Holocaust, not camps. Holocaust. That is not just camp deaths. It's all Jews killed in the systematic genocide attempt. Not those gassed only. Sage

I dont know, im pretty sure the history books would say yes going by the holocaust with no evidence.
why is the holocaust the only historical subject illegal to investigate critically?
some bullshit about not disturbing the dead?
you NPCs will eat up anything and everything.

lol, wrong again kike

GET IN HERE

Attached: 1550482128103.jpg (724x1024, 115K)

>he doesn't know of the massive priority it was directly after the war to preserve witness testimony and evidence
>he's done literally no reading on the subject
>he probably believes the wooden door conspiracy
Absolute brainlet. Pic related is what you look like

Attached: 1549852316942.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

Nothing you said can be proven at all. The opposite actually

greatest ally frog rabbi has changed tactics, i repeat, greatest ally frog rabbi has changed tactics. frograbbi has abandoned raddit spacing and is now using Old Glory as his flag of origin.

I see, that puts this user's post into a different perspective. Thanks, though I actually think you hurt your argument in doing so, or rather made the argument for "death camps" seem more dubious, not that I deny the genocide or anything, just it makes the whole camp thing seem questionable. I guess I was too focused on that specific concept when considering the holocaust.

The more research I do, the more I understand why they're censoring that nigga Farrakhan. 6 million Jews didn't die at all in this bullshit.

Attached: WWII_faked_pic_of_nazi_with_hanging_woman_with_original.png (762x1130, 431K)

>you are a social reject in real life
>you latch on to fringe conspiracy theories
>If you were to experience any social acceptance in real life (especially from a girl) you would immediately disregard your far-right ideology and come to a more liberal position
>All you crave is acceptance
>You struggled to obtain it among the normies

imagine strawmanning this hard
imagine shilling this hard for kikes

Attached: 07f717d41215488168b084e573116e8a.jpg (306x306, 20K)

According the official story, the gas chambers at the extermination camps didn't go into operation until spring of 1942, and they were all shut down by fall of 1944.

It's weird how they made so many fake photographs for such a "well documented" event. Why did they do that?

The problem with holocaust deniers is they ultimately buy into the idea of Jews getting a special status atrocities, so you have to deny that it happened at all. Instead of realizing that the holocaust does not justify the manipulation game being done with it

Attached: 5551AC37-445D-4009-9D57-F10E27774452.png (460x480, 69K)

Fun

Attached: 1552164212755.gif (230x158, 583K)

Attached: holocoaster.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

And? Even if that one eyewitness account were inaccurate, it would not invalidate the entire holocaust. How very typical of conspiracy theorists to point out one thing here and there, and claim therefore the entire thing is wrong.

They were there, those were all verified camp inmates who gave gave those accounts right after the war. Are you calling that man a liar? What kind of anti-Semitic monster are you? In Germany, they would lock you up and throw away the key for spewing this vile hate speech.

I didn't say they were inaccurate eyewitness accounts, I said "even if they were", to show that no matter how you look at it, he's wrong. I have Jewish friends and coworkers, I am completely opposed to antisemitism.

Morris Hubert was a verified survivor of the Holocaust who got a check from the German government every month until he died. He saw it with his own eyes!

Attached: original.jpg (1101x1846, 834K)

Yep. Sounds terrible. I believe the nazis were so sick and twisted they would go to great lengths to find new ways to murder Jews, just to mess with them psychologically.

>that's +3,000 every DAY
Those are rookie numbers.

The "official" historians deny there was a Jew eating bear and eagle at Buchenwald. Why do you think they say Morrie is a liar? Are they closet anti-Semites? We need to get to the bottom of this.

Kek, each response gets more vague

I'm only here to see if the frogkike and britkike are in this thread.

Well I don't see why he would lie about it. At any rate, how would you even prove there wasn't a bear and an eagle? They would have died and decomposed, or been let out. What historians exactly are saying this is a lie?

you will never get through to these racist morons. But yes 3000 a day would not have all been in camp- most were exterminated in there homes or in the streets before they could be put in camps. 3000 is only maybe 200 per daylight hour- easy for the nazi war machine when you think about it (they didnt obviously)

>Projecting this hard

Wow imagine the human soot in the chimney, and damn those camps must have been at 100x capacity and 100 ppl to a bunk

lol get a load of this faggot.

They did a hard job.

Riddle me this: Why would a country that already is severely impoverished due to the Treaty of Versailles, at war with pretty much the rest of the planet and geographically disconnected from its only two allies which are both similarly empoverished waste so much time, money and human resources rounding up, transporting, registering, feeding and housing people just to gas them? Wouldn't it make more sense to assume the camps were for slave labor and not genocide? And that the majority of the deaths were a result of negligence, starvation and illness? And that the crematoriums existed because the plague was rampant? I mean, that already sounds horrible and inexcusable enough to me, but for certain people it seems it wasn't bad enough, they felt the need to fictionalize it to the point that they make it sound cartoonish.

Via finding them,transporting them on ultra high speed rail were they were directly placed into an oven and there was no bunks for sleeping

youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo

lol typhus and ally induced famine