What started WW2??

It seems there is a lot of different stories as to why WW2 started.

History books say Hitler invaded Poland, which is why UK and France declared war on Hitler and germany.

People here post memes of Hitler saying he tried to be frens and wanted no war and it's all the jews and Churchill's fault.

So which one is it??

When there is many stories for something, all I know is someone is lying.

Attached: world-war-ii-power-point-15-728.jpg (728x546, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/books/cambridge-history-of-the-second-world-war/economics-of-the-war-with-nazi-germany/E2F3FE2B9549A00F2E992673C5C8B28D/core-reader
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So I guess history books are right and the (((Hitler))) lovers who make excuses for his actions are liars and history revisionist trying to paint a kike jew rat bastard in some sort of good light.

Well at least they are right about jews starting the war, with their agent Adolf (((Hitler))), who is actually and factually a half-jew

It was all about the Jews and the German economy.

Germany would have been “America” and England would have ceased to be the imperial force of Europe and as such, the Jewish banking structure would have ceased to exist as well.

Americans and Brits were salivating over Jewish money and so they destroyed what was the most decent people Europe has ever seen.

Even today their genocide of the Germans persists with the mass invasion of mudskins. “Most popular name in Berlin is Mohamod”

We are an evil countries.

Why did (((Hitler))) invade Poland??

What does jewish money have to do with him invading Poland??

One of those (((history))) revisionist I see

Hitler wanted to
>Reinstate Danzig as German territory
>Build a highway along the Polish Corridor so that East Prussia could be connected with Germany
Poland had nothing to lose, Danzig was a free city with a majority German populatioj and Hitler agreed to let Poland use the port facilities if they let it go. On top of that, Danzig was rightful German clay that was stolen from them by the Versailles Treaty, which (((coincidentally))) was mostly created by jews. The poles refused because they were egged on by Churchhill and his circle of warmongers, as well as France. Their army was also greater than Germany's.

What caused Hitler to invade was the murder of thousands of ethnic Germans in the Polish Corridor, an event dubbed "Bloody Sunday" (pic related). Hitler made a pact with the USSR and they invaded Poland simultaneously. France and Britain had made a pact with Poland, so they joined the war and the rest is (((history))).

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-165819.jpg (1440x1676, 1.43M)

America refused to enter the war until Pearl Harbour was bombed, so why are you bringing American into this as "salivating over jewish money"

>the most decent people Europe has ever seen
That's why they started WW1 as well??

The most decent people Europe has ever seen, is Italians btw.

Wasn't the Versailles Treaty in response to germans starting and loosing WW1??

Why would the Poles want to give any land to germans, after what happened to them in WW1?

I can see why they'd go around murdering invaders who caused a world war.

>Durrrr who cares if germany started WW1. They shouldn't have any sanctions put on them for cause so much death and destruction. Like come on right? Jeez...talk about being over bearing right? GAWD, it was just a lil war.....

Did you read the whole thing? Did you read contents of pic? Anyway, WW1 was started by Austria-Hungary, Germany did not have a choice. WW1 would have been over much sooner if not for the jews. When Germany had the upperhand, they out forward multiple peace offers, as neither they nor their enemies had anything to gain from the conflict. International jewry also made an offer to Britain, they would help the war effort if Britain gave a chunk of Palestine to the jews, this is how Israel was created. They used their massive global influence and stopped funding from coming to Germany, while increasing the Entente's funding, jews in Germany would not cooperate and sabotaged the country, and endless streams of propaganda was created against the Germans.

So a country that has sanctions placed on them and then break those sanctions are denied money, but that's someone else's fault.....?

>You can't make weapons or create an army
>Durrr fuck dat. We da germans
>Okay, no money for you

Prior to invading Poland the Germans set up their own monetary system, apart from the international system that had recently gave up its gold standard. You need to look up. The specifics of the allience between the UK and Poland. Therein the thread lies, there is a reason the allience treaty and events surrounding it are ommited from history class.

There has never been a doctrine called Blitzkrieg

It seems they broke the rules of the sanctions put on them by creating weapons and a standing army, when the Versailles Treaty said they couldn't.

I don't think anyone cared they made their own money.....

It was just MADE UP!
This guy says so.

What does that have to do with the topic of OP?

Are you retarded? What does that have to do with anything? Did you even bother reading my posts, brainlet? Dont @ me after this cause you clearly don't want to listen to facts. Keep believing the bullshit they taught you, good goy.

Attached: ssnig.png (387x188, 158K)

>What does that have to do with the topic of OP?
it's important in order to differentiate between how many dicks an average leaf can suck versus the number of dicks they can stuff in their prolapsed butthole

Actually Germany and the Soviets did a joint invasion, they even held a victory parade together.

Why should I believe (you) over many many history books?
(you)'re just some nameless faceless moron on the internet.

>can't answer a simple question
>resorts to shit tier insults to show their "intelligence"

What did your initial comment have to do, with the topic of the OP?
Simple question. No need for insults.

old treeteay with gay yuhoslavia

>what does breaking treaty sanctions have to do with anything?
>are you retarded??

If you break the law, you get punished don't you??
Or whatever, cause like whatever

ehh...
>Hitler gave a speech in Berlin on 26 September 1938 and declared that the Sudetenland was "the last territorial demand I have to make in Europe".[4] He also stated that he had told Chamberlain, "I have assured him further that, and this I repeat here before you, once this issue has been resolved, there will no longer be any further territorial problems for Germany in Europe!"[4]

>The 1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania was an oral ultimatum which Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foreign Minister of Nazi Germany, presented to Juozas Urbšys, Foreign Minister of Lithuania on 20 March 1939. The Germans demanded that Lithuania give up the Klaipėda Region (also known as the Memel Territory) which had been detached from Germany after World War I, or the Wehrmacht would invade Lithuania.

>On 31 March 1939, in response to Nazi Germany's defiance of the Munich Agreement and occupation of Czechoslovakia,[5] the United Kingdom pledged the support of itself and France to assure Polish independence (probable statement).

Arguing with stormfags is pointless, they never even acknowledge the Munich agreement. They will quote Hitler's speeches but will ignore his speech from 1938 regarding the Czechoslovak state and the Sudetenlands being his last territorial demand in Europe. They will maintain that German was "forced" to war but will not even take even a glancing look at how international leaders dealt with Germany up to 1939. Instead, they'll post random news articles. literal propaganda from the ministry of propaganda and jpg's while they call me a jew shill.

poland was asking for it desu

No one gave a fuck about the Versailles anyway, in fact the UK even signed a naval treaty with Germany without France's approval thus not only ignoring the Versailles but going behind the back of their closest "ally" to do it.

So many different versions. I don't know who or what to believe. All I know is someone is lying.

>There has never been a doctrine called Blitzkrieg

iirc the Germans coined this to describe their campaign after the fact.

in 1850’s it was decided a one world currency plan would be put in motion.

>So many different versions. I don't know who or what to believe. All I know is someone is lying.

The truth is the Germans were dicks, but they had GOOD REASON for being dicks and their enemies got what was coming to them.

Europe was a drunken slut walking naked down a dark alleyway at 3 am with a pack of niggers. Yeah, rape is bad, but it was really her fault.

>they would help the war effort if Britain gave a chunk of Palestine to the jews
the real redpill is the jews were behind world war 1 to cause the fall of the Ottoman Empire so Palestine would have no large force occupying it and it would be ripe for the taking. They also wanted to cripple the empires of old Europe as well.

2019 and I have loonies and twoonies, Americans use their own money, EU has the Euro, UK has Pounds, Brazil has the Rheal, etc etc etc

What does that have to do with the topic of OP?

>in 1850’s it was decided a one world currency plan would be put in motion.

I will never understand a country agreeing to join a currency they are not in control of. It's one step from vassalation.

Seems like germans got it the worst in the end...
4,300,000 dead german males
Their cities bombed
Country turned communist

Today it's full of shitskin invaders with legal immunity to every crime possible..

Karma or some shit

The Russians invaded 2 weeks after Germany attacked and started looting Poland. They signed the agreement but were suprised at first, more of a "wow, you guys weren't fooling, well we better get some of this land as well while the gettings good."

Because American politicians engineered their entry into the war.
The American population was based at the time, it was out leader who sold us out hard
>That's why they started WW1 as well??
lol leaf education

>>don't think anyone cared they made their own money.....

If you read up on the allience made just before the war between England and Poland like I said, you will think otherwise. Look into how the poles felt about the negotiations and their focus. Or even give this a read - the finacial war between axis and the allies backed by international trade began years before the invasion of Poland.

cambridge.org/core/books/cambridge-history-of-the-second-world-war/economics-of-the-war-with-nazi-germany/E2F3FE2B9549A00F2E992673C5C8B28D/core-reader

Scroll down to the header "the breakdown of order"

>Karma or some shit

Not karma, just the inevtiable path without Hitler's vision coming to pass. He predicted everything in Mein Kampf.

>leaf education
Bro, it's a brain washing plant in public school. I don't know why leafs trash American education when ours is absolute shit.

I read up now, it's Austria-Hungry and germany joined their side.

FUCK (((hitler)))
His vision did come to pass, we're living it.

Yes Hitler and the soviets invaded Poland together, Hitler lied and said that Germans were being slaughtered and even set up a false flag event with the radio station. The reason why he did the false flag event was Hitler want to invade five days earlier but two letters made him pause. One was from Britain stating that it will defend Poland in case of an attack and the other from Italy stating that they weren't in a position for war at that time.

This Hitler had the false flag plan as an excuse to invade Poland. However Britian asked the Germans to return to thier borders and let a team come in to investigate the supposed massacre of Germans. Hitler realized he couldn't lie his way out of this one, said no, and Britian and France declared war five days later.

What point are you trying to make with this copy pasta? Go to Wikipedia, search angle polish allience, go to the critism section and read what the Polish diplomats had to say about it. Then go into the source of those quotes for more.

The allience was bullshit from the start and saddled the poles with a military loan that they had no choice but to take. That kind of loan tethered your country closely to global finance. The UK didn't give a shit about Poland, stuck it with debt and let it get dped by Soviets because of secret clauses in the treaty.

Actually goyim, let me tell you something.
Your "history books" are actually writed by humans. Those humans have nothing different from the one you actually refused to believe. If you don't believe him and his explanations, with its sources and proofs, why would you believe a history book (or dozen of books) with their explanations and proofs ? each writed by an human ? Do you think if the information is wrote on paper it actually give it something special like a guaranteed % truth ? just because its on a paper ? are you a faggot ? Are you even human ?

tl;dr: good goyim

Attached: pepe3.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

digits

I find the whole episode so sad, I find it hard to be rude to Gerrmans.

If I could go back I'd swim the channel and help.

You came here with your mind already made up, you weren't going to listen to begin with.

>His vision did come to pass, we're living it.

I assure you the world he was trying to create has no resemblance to our own.

I love the French. Vive La France!

Why did the (allies) join to defend Poland’s independence, and then give Poland to the commies?

Retard

>4,300,000 dead german males

Blatant lie that you keep repeating for (((some reason))). 4 300 000 dead Germans who were enrolled in the Wehrmacht, and only between 1939 and 1945.

Not included in this number are, among others.
>all the civilians
>all those who were murdered and famined after 1945

Attached: qwar.jpg (2049x1036, 567K)

All of the stuff in the pic happened after the invasion, and are massively exaggerated.

Enlighten me , O' wise one
Why don't you publish all your actual *truths* and *facts* then?
Where did you discover all this information?
Are you some super awesome "hacker" or "time traveler" who knows the truth and (you) are the only one??

>snarky fuck loser french men trying to sound "intelligent"

What gives (you) privy to all these "unknown" truths??

Okay , so NO germans died in WW2?
The fuck are you trying to make?

WOW, okay 21,000,000 dead germans thanks to Le (((Fuher))) who started WW2

WOW
21 Million dead germans sure can keep the Aryan "race" going.

Why did (((hitler))) side with the commies, then attack them?
I don't know. (you) tell me.

21,000,000 dead germans, all in the name of Le (((Fuher)))

Great leadership..... getting most of your countrymen and women killed in a war you lost on purpose

It was because hitler was evil and wanted to rule the world and wanted everyone to speak german while blaming all his countries problems on the jews. I literally just learned this in my sixth year social studies class.
It's crazy what he was able to bring the german people to do, but he was THAT bad.

>If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
>t. Adolf Hitler

Not unknown, just obscure. The trick is not to take anything at face value. Not what any anons say, or what any mainstream talking heads say. Do the research yourself, don't listen to me about the facts look it up yourself. When I watched "The Greatest Story Never Told" I looked up what the film was saying, found some falsehoods and a lot of truth as well. I'm not saying modern history books lie, I'm just saying it leaves out a lot. Not my fault a majority of governments, institutions, industries, and the media tend to gatekeep.

>What started WW2??

Germany colluding with the Soviet Union to launch an unprovoked attack on Poland.

Attached: Hitler dining at the Bergof.jpg (1127x802, 138K)

Poland was killing displaced Germans living in former German lands prior to WWI which became Poland.

Poland refused any cooperation to let them go back to Germany and continued to kill them.
Germany made an appeal to England and France, they refused and guaranteed Poland's independence.

Hitler then proceeded to make a pact with Stalin and demolished the entire country.

Attached: displaced ethnic germans in poland after WWI.jpg (561x767, 157K)

>unprovoked

Attached: more displaced ethnic germans .jpg (485x690, 98K)

>Germany made an appeal to England and France, they refused and guaranteed Poland's independence.

This, but several, not just one. Mussolini also made lots of attempts to negotiate for a peaceful solution on behalf of them both in 1939. Judeo-democracies would have none of it.

Attached: Mahatma Gandhi meets facist youth organization in Italy Dec 15, 1931.jpg (540x360, 70K)

>and then for no reason whatsoever, Hitler invaded Poland.

Attached: ethnic germans sources.png (540x761, 84K)

Attached: ethnic german and a fine display of polish innocence.jpg (557x432, 114K)

In Canadian public schools the
>We fought Germany to save the jews narrative
is unironically taught.

Attached: Judea declares war on Germany 1933.png (900x600, 531K)

Attached: Jews fined for Nazi riots.jpg (400x284, 38K)

this is why they were in the labor camps, it was to pay off their debt

Attached: jews fined 400m.gif (344x364, 48K)

WW2 started in 1933 when Hitler won the elections and then kikes around the world declared holy war against Germany.

kikes always stop bumping when these are posted
makes you think

Attached: don't talk about danzig goy.jpg (3240x2133, 1005K)

Attached: polish-communists killing germans in occupied prussia before the war.jpg (1852x3287, 2.99M)

>hurr durr germany started ww1
FFS, if you don't know shit keep your dumb mouth shut.

blitzkrieg doesnt exist, it does not appear in any german military literature

>murder of thousands of ethnic Germans in the Polish Corridor
You realise it never happened?

The best (or worst depending on perspective) part of this is how pictures of dead Germans at the hands of commie pollacks are lumped in with the holocaust and used as visual evidence of German atrocities. They did the same shit with people who died in the Dresden firestorm.

Yeah, all those polish communists left to run loose in a country with virtually no communist support (or leaders)!

Guido Preparata: "Conjuring Hitler (2005)"

In the first 50 years of the 20th century witness Britains determination to annihilate the threat of German hegemony on the continental landmass. The British Empire feared that a possible merger of the German Reich with the Russian Czarist Empire might have given birth to a much greater Eurasian alliance. A fastness in the heart of Eurasia would of attracted in its orbit men, resources and geographical advantages in such numbers that it would have threatened and eventually foiled British imperial domination across the world. To prevent such an alliance Britain embarked upon an extraordinary feat of aggression which began with the great war 1914-1918, this act followed up by the 15 year long incubation of Hitlerism which Britain would eventually need to set up Germany and the 2 front world conflict that would have sanctioned the erasure of the German rivalry once and for all.

Lord Balfour (of the Balfour Declaration promising Palestein to the the Israelis and member of the noble Cecil family) had an interview in 1912 where he told the reporter that Germany was surpassing England in industrial power. The interviewer replied, "Well, couldn't we try harder?" Balfour replied, "No, I think it will be war."

England (the nwo oligarchs) started the war to stop Germany from surpassing them industrially and ending their financial dominance (usury).

>2,6 million jews in poland in 1939
>no communists tho

Attached: 9731.gif (400x206, 2.94M)

Jesus christ youre so retarded. You imply that polish COMMUNISTS killed germans. Thats immposible becouse all the polish communists wanted is to cooperate with germans, and german communists movements. If you would state that they were killed by polish nationalists thats something that could happen. 2nd prove me that these are in fact bodies of germans. 3nd Poland at this time was ment to be multicultural country, we were cucked af and german minority was sadly tolerated and sadly had many rights. These so called ethnic cleansing of germans never happened, but should have, esspecialy when you take in considiration that german minority took active role in invasion of Poland

60 gorillion germans died in Danzig

All factual apart from Gdańsk being rightful German Clay.
Gdańsk was for more time incorporated into Polish Crown. It even has the name "Royal City of Gdańsk" with Royalty given by Polish King. It supported Polish Wars and so on. It was dominated by Germans and stolen as Texas was stolen from Mexico by Ameritards.

WW1 was started by France and Russia who did support separatists movement in Serbia. Germany went into the war to protect their ally just after France and Russia declared war on Austria-Hungary. Then Englad did jump into the war because they had secret treaty with France and Russia (called entente).

Germany starting WW1 is a meme made by French, because they won the fucking war and could rewrite the history.

Texas was NOT stolen from Mexico by the US. It was Indian territory for thousands of years then the Spaniards cleared the Indians out. The Spanish later left and Mexico and Americans moved in. Then there was a war and the US won. In fact, the US army went all the way down to Mexico city. We signed a peace treaty, paid them a little for Texas and gave them back northern Mexico.

Jewish communist death squads not noticed by anyone but the Germans.
Seems legit.

Geopolitics
The reason Great Britain is called perfidious albion is because it has always wanted to avoid a dominant power in Europe as it would threaten it's isolation. This was also the reason that everyone freaked out when Germany united as now you suddenly had the most industrialized and populous region in Europe united and it could project power far beyond it's borders. However we cannot discuss ww2 without ww1 as ww2 was basically inevitable with the end of ww1.

The austro-hungarian empire and ottoman empire were split into many small states which meant that germany was basically the only power in central Europe. This meant that Germany could boss around any country in the region and from now only being a large country in central Europe being surrounded by other large countries, we had one large and a lot of small ones.
I am not well-versed enough in balkan politics in the early 20th century, however i do know that Wilhelm 2. was antisemetic. Combine this with the weird way that ww1 started with austria waiting a month to invade, so the conflict would have remained local, and there is a lot of knowledge that could be uncovered

kill yourself
america and uk are monstrously corrupt and evil, it no one else's fault but your own that you can't accept it. you'll ride that pride train straight down to the deepest pit of hell

>2,6 million jews in poland in 1939
>Not a single communist aligned jew among them doing Stalin's bidding and fomenting war between the goyim fascists and the goyim capitalists
seems legit

Attached: First Soviet government was mostly jewish.png (664x779, 280K)

About the austrian declaration of war on serbia: Austria sent an ultimatum with 10. points. Serbia agrees with nine of them, the only one rejected was that the austrian police was allowed to arrest two of their citizens. Germany issues a blank check, which means they will support Austria in anything they do. This was to try to get Austria to declare war early before the other powers took a side. However Austria waits a month before they invade at which point all the major powers had taken a side. tl;dr: The eternal austrian

He's right tho, the pretext of saving Poland has to be a lie because the allies threw them to the communist dogs. You can't say the reason was Poland after acknowledging that. So what really happened?

Chamberlain drew Germany into war. Chamberlain was MI-6 before politics.