No more aids. Just take your meds and put your dick in all the assholes you want

No more aids. Just take your meds and put your dick in all the assholes you want.

theguardian.com/society/2019/may/02/end-to-aids-in-sight-as-huge-study-finds-drugs-stop-hiv-transmission

Attached: Capture.jpg (630x575, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IifgAvXU3ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no I had a cold and the risk became nonzero but honestly I wasn't feeling that bad so I didn't say anything sorry about the aids #findacure

AIDS was supposed to wipe out the fags and the niggers.

Once again, we tinker with nature.

Now the faggot will spread

Can't wait for superaids. Fuck the degenerates.

They'll just come up with something else. Or in other words, "someone else will fuck a monkey."

>implying gay people who fetishize aids wont resist this and intentionally spread it amongst themselves and infect people unknowingly

well, white women started contracting HIV from blacks at rapid rates lately so I guess it had to be done

They started promoting PreP in SF. A few years later a slew of antibiotic resistant stds were born.

Nature/God does not like these people

This is what they are signalling

These coal burners need to die.

Wasn't there recently an aids drug that actually made people contract it? I hope they get overconfident and it doesn't work. A straight man has a 0% chance of getting aids from sex so who cares what fags do.

Incurable gonorrhea already here son.

Attached: cage approves.jpg (807x426, 38K)

>another episode of science creating a medicine resistant super-virus because people can't keep it in their pants or put on a fucking condom

Attached: 1553563471806.jpg (480x256, 70K)

......this is the dumbest shit I've ever seen on Jow Forums

freddie got aids from his best friend who was a female..she got it from drug use and fucking bisexual men

This is very homophobic

>Jow Forums is pro-aids because
>LE GAY PEOPLE ARE LE BAD AND STUFF XDDD
jesus christ some of you guys are mentally handicapped, i'm not saying it to be mean, i'm just saying it so you seek help

Attached: 1548795791632.gif (500x382, 167K)

Bad news for you user: a married straight man who never strayed can also get AIDS, or any STD for that matter. The only way to not get Aids 100%...well there isn't one.

fuck off pete buttgag

I don't know or care who Freddie is. You need blood contact. Men can give aids but very hard to get it if you don't have open wounds on your dick

I want superAIDS to come already.
fags finally gone.

AIDS isn't real

youtu.be/IifgAvXU3ts

I fucking hate that Guardian filth newspaper. They call HIV a pandemic, no you disgusting faggots, it's a disease that affects sexually promiscuous faggots because of butt fucking.

Oh boy I can't wait to see what God cooks up to smite the sodomites with next.

semen can transfer hiv

Yes, women cheat and can get aids but the mechanism to transfer from a woman to a man requires a such a specific set of circumstances that it may as well be impossible. It happens mostly in gay men because the anus isn't meant for sex so it tears easily. That allows it into the bloodstream. As I said earlier, for a woman to give it you'd need some kind of open wound on your penis.

Based

And what happens when HIV gets immunities to this?

>Disease that only targets gay men and non-white people
>No cure for decades

Really electrifies my atoms

So what? You can guzzle your faggot partner's cum all you want and not get aids (unless you have an ulcer). It needs blood contact.

Mate you can't even eradicate basic unhygienic diseases
Superaids are the least of your worries.

Manila, Bangkok, Amsterdam, or Tijuana? Help me plan a vacation

This. Fags LOVE contracting new and stronger strains of aids, it gets them off. They than seek medical care to bring themselves back from the brink of succumbing to the disease and than repeat the process again and again seeking to create the untimate super strain. This arouses them. They are beyond salvation on earth but god's forgiveness is infinite, maybe he can tolerate them. I sure can't.

There is nothing wrong with rubbing your penis in a whole lubricates by shit and ass slime so your skin tears and absorbs your partners fecal gifts directly into your bloodstream.