A person should not be prejudged by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable characteristic

A person should not be prejudged by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable characteristic

Attached: OK RACIST.jpg (176x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mivdEzWqh5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger

>i know better than thousands of years of sexual selection

can't stand niggers and other non whites. Wish I never see another 1 again.

Fucking nigger leaf,die.

You're about to be here forever nigger

No fuck off, I'm not hiring a cripple when I need a powerlifter

Tell that to jussie smollett, "The boy who cried wolf".

youtu.be/mivdEzWqh5Y

Racism is perfectly normal. We wouln't survive as a spiecies if we didn't give preserential treatment to geneticaly similair others. What if parrents didn't love their biological children more than other children? Is the same instinct that makes white people like white people more than black people and vice versa. You will never stop racism.

Attached: white flight.png (848x873, 270K)

>A person should not be prejudged by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable characteristic

Why? Do you not judge rocks based on the knowledge that rocks are not made for eating?
Do you not judge speeding cars on the knowledge that getting hit by them hurts?

Jew call it "racism", but it is just intelligence.

Attached: fixed.jpg (176x250, 10K)

your analogy doesn't really work because rocks are rocks and humans are humans

That pic makes me laugh once non whites move into white areas they change all the signs to their native language and only hire their own then pretend to wonder why the white people left.

They smell. Plain and simple

False. Every word you utter, every action you take is as a representative of your race. You affect what others will think of your race, so it is important to utter divine truth when you speak and perform actions that you can be viewed as objectively good and righteous. The greatest dilemma comes from our moral perception, of course, but that is an issue for another time.

tl,dr: Don't act like niggers and we won't think that you are a bunch of niggers

>humans are humans

Pygme females cannot give birth after around 22 years old, they are barren at that time because they age at twice our pace. They die at around 40 of old age, regardless of whether they live in the jungle or in a first world city. They are not of the same race as the rest. Look it up. It's the same with many other races ofcourse, but pygmes are those with the most extreme differences. It is not just one race.

This is why lefties work so hard for the extinction of the pygmes - so they don't have to think about them anymore, so they won't ruin their fantasy racial theories of everyone being the same.

Attached: we're all the same on the inside -.jpg (3310x1104, 1.27M)

Attached: 1556896187350.jpg (599x628, 78K)

I agree, when will they stop persecuting white people and assigning collective guilt to a myriad of different ethnicities because they "all look the same to me"

>but they are still human
Perhaps. But they don't have the same characteristics. Believing so is a mistake and what you're doing by pushing to prejudice. Prejudice exists for a reason - safety.

Niggers are not compatible with human civilization. This is a fact. They are fit for theirs, but not first world civilization. Believing otherwise creates suffering all around.

Attached: 1506372152988.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

Whites deserve Ethnic homelands where they may live in peace.

Is there a more naturally craven and pitiable creature than the Canadian?

Attached: trudeau2.jpg (1180x664, 280K)

Why not?

Be honest. How do you feel about wypipo?

>leaf post
>preferring a cat as a pet over a scorpion makes you racist