Chad actor DESTROYS virgin incels

Chad actor DESTROYS virgin incels

foxnews.com/entertainment/zac-efron-ted-bundy-white-privilege

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-05-03 12-42-16.png (641x726, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS VOLCEL

SHE HAD RACK
ME SHACK
A BED NEGO
NEBU CHAD NEZZAR

VOLCEL annihilates CHAD but exposing CHAD's unrepentant sodomy of women. You will find there are few women who truly like being buggered. They have good reason for this.

high school musical, more like
please fucking hang yourself from a high tree you degenerate

>CHAD NEZZAR
I choose you, CHAD NEZZAR

>white privilege
Jesus it's just called getting away with it and being smart.

So what, burrying the body and leaving no evidence behind is "white privilege now?

You can't really blame him. Disney execs got his tight little butthole loosened at a very young age. It's bound to fuck anyone up

?

Attached: wat.png (1120x252, 81K)

>white privilege

You mean Chad privilege, it's about lookism. Who cares, i wish he killed all of those whores who worshiped him.

"White privilege" is newspeak for "high IQ"

What an ugly language. Fucking fix it, man

how?

>an ikea-dane
>talking about ugly languages.

That little faggot is beta as hell. Are you blind op or just gay for him?

He’s also a Jew. Every fucking time it’s a heeb that says shit like this.

Attached: D533A19F-2AD0-469D-8D75-D6C145789E38.jpg (750x925, 142K)

Craigslist’s helps more than racial privilege.

Don't you love how leftists replaced simple statistics with privilege? They literally replaced common sense, with some synthetic ideological bullshit.

Seattle and Utah were like 90% and 99% white when bundy was doing his shit. How the fuck is it white privilege in that case?

Hollywood kikes are brainless.

Intelligence. Intelligence is white privilege.

Zac is a Jew. Don’t let his blue eyes and rippling pecs distract you from the truth goy!

>fellow white people
they just cant stop subverting.

"Racial profiling is only ok if it's against white people"
- Z.Efron

t. Incel

serial killers usually kill their own race so i dont know about that one zac

White privilege? More like "attractive privilege". There are tons of womyns who think that Ted Bundy was super attractive, and not just because he was a mass murderer. Trust me, if Ted Bundy was an ugly guy, he wouldn't have gotten away with it as long as he did.

WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE RIGHT OR HUMAN RIGHTS
THEY HAVE PRIVILEGES AND PRIVILEGES BEG YO BE SNATCHED AWAY.
He should be relentlessly reminded of his crime against humanity for this.
And BTW I’m about as chad as they come and he’s a total faggot. Only a weak faghot would say what he said.

Did he not do any research for this role? Does he not know about the poor state of law enforcement back then? Does he not know that most nig murders today go unsolved? But that fact is also somehow due to white privilege.

wait a minute, i thought that he wasnt allowed, infact lots of people where looking to stop him, whats this about being allowed?
>low iq bean

By taking it up the bottom

>5' 8"
>Chad

Lel

Kek

Now I see why he is coming out with this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 1.25.36 PM.png (510x286, 41K)

yeah im sure zefron is an expert on... anything.

>Bundy was well kept and groomed
>Didn’t look like a nigger
>America was still a white culture where people trusted each other.
>No Multicultural cancer that resulted in a militarized police state.
He’s right you know.

Attached: 67FA1889-BE4B-450C-A737-3BEC6E6D11D8.jpg (692x960, 97K)

>manlet
>chad

Oh look a Jew doesn't know what he's talking about and wants to blame the European man for everything wrong in order to get virtue signalling points.

SK's have existed since the dawn of man. It's only the last 150 years we've been recording them. The US is currently having a revival of SK's and FBI estimate there could be upto 5000 in the US alone with around 50-60 active on any given day.

The reason Bundy,Dahmer,Gacy,Ridgeway and the rest of them in the late 60's,70's,80's and early 90's got away with it for so long was because
a) No interstate databases
b) No cross agency communication
c) News travelled slowly by newspaper,radio or word of mouth and they were mostly state based media rather than national.
d) Linking of killings was still rare
e) DNA detection wasn't invented yet
f) Different laws in different states and thus different methods of investigation.

Attached: Dahmer method of preservation.jpg (800x600, 70K)

SK's are still very active worldwide and many are growing up tech savvy obviously in less developed countries they have much greater freedom to do their deeds. They are finding ways around systems and learning about how to hide better in an age of surveillance.
Plus the police are still very behind. Look at the revelations in Chicago that a active SK may be responsible for the deaths of 50 women there. One was caught in New York last year called Danuel Drayton, he was using Tinder to find victims and admitted to 7 killings but is suspected of at least 13.
Or the story of Samuel Little who may be the US's most prolific killer with at least 96 victims of which 48 have been confirmed since he admitted to FBI the true extent of his crimes in December last year.
In Cyprus just 3 days ago a serving Greek army Captain admitted to police he has murdered 7 women and girls between 2016 and 2018. He led police to their locations. 5 women and 2 teenage girls, all foreign tourists,prostitutes or migrant workers. Its caused a scandal on the island and the resignations of police chief and local councillors. Police believe he may be responsible for upto 4 more other disappearances in recent months of women.

The majority of SK's are actually non white, it's just the infamous ones tend to be white.

Attached: LISK known or suspected victims.jpg (2950x2152, 1.11M)

>160lb actor
>chad
>wat

Zac Efron is a fucking idiot.

Attached: 4L_Z8j097WX.jpg (1125x1283, 345K)

Its happening

Why are you not on >Neinchan yet with all of your BSED /Bros

EZ CAptcha

Un cucked mods

No Israel posters

No slide threads

Purely quality board

Why are you still here replying to nigger rim threads?

Well hes not wrong in the context of history. In the 60s blacks werent exactly "equal" in rights and social treatment.

Bundy was also a law student. He knew how to manipulate the system. His white privilege must have got him out of every situation.

Even modern tech isn't 100% reliable. Many slip through.
Pic related. A serial killer leaving reviews of products he used when enslaving,torturing,raping and ultimate killing his victims.

Attached: Amazon reviews left by serial killer Todd Kohlhepp.jpg (851x733, 55K)

have sex

More women get wet thinking about him than thinking about you, keep making fun of his height. I bet you're a virgin.

Despite everything, the one thing that got him caught?

A minor traffic violation. It's so bizarre.
He was spiralling downwards towards the end, his bloodlust was constant. He would eventually have been caught and his ego stopped him from saving his own life.
He told his defence team that he accepted the deal then when the judge asked him for his plea, he said "not guilty" which caused the trial that doomed him. He thought he was smarter than actual lawyers.

>Imagine being an incel defending a chad against incels

Lmao I'm no incel. I've probably fucked more women than the rest of this thread combined.

Caught with traffic violations twice.

Bundy was incredibly charming and charismatic and a real prince charming - nothing leftist incels will never understand.

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4

What a faggot

Attached: 1556273499909.jpg (355x397, 87K)

He's right you know. Back then at first they suspected a negro man is responsible for all these white girls disappearing. A blue collar white male was the last person they would suspect .

Why are you fragile wh*Toods getting so triggered over the truth?

High IQ = White privilege

Attached: 1551254438405.png (331x315, 88K)

Or... He was an incredibly charming person and nobody would ever have suspected him of being a twistes fuck because he made you fall in love with him.

m8 why so jealous?

Attached: 1556265552850 2 fish 1 hook.png (400x400, 52K)

jesus OP did you really wade through that twitter account to find that? Just went there. it was horrible.

But I has gf