Joe Biden says he once went out into the "hood" and helped women of color learn to code

Joe Biden says he once went out into the "hood" and helped women of color learn to code.

Can barely install a smart tv, been in government his whole life, and this nigga saying he taught Showlanda how to code. 2020 gonna be clown universe

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1124179285537906693?s=19

washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-brags-about-his-time-in-the-hood

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-124130.png (1726x2048, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1987/09/22/us/biden-admits-errors-and-criticizes-latest-report.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women of color can't even grasp English and you're expecting me to believe they can code?

I’m sure the father of the patriot spy act is a super hacker...

This guy is so fucking cringe. Trump is gonna rip him a new asshole. It's like watching Hillary only somehow even less competent...

They really do impress me with their lies. They truly are evil geniuses.

Attached: gibbsmethat_Lambright.jpg (900x1500, 605K)

Fpbp.

Also, can somebody tell me why I can make a regular post but when I try to comment on someone else's it keeps telling me connection error? It's bugging the fuck out of me.

Trump is going to do to him what he does to 8 year old little girls

Why the fuck would he think it would be a good idea to say that? Is he on the spectrum?

I challenge Joe biden to a programming contest. No runtimes, command line only, final installation.

>on the spectrum
Boomer spectrum?

I would've believed it if it said he went to teach them how to do taxes or how to take financial care of yourself, but that's the biggest load of bs I've read all day.

>and this is internet explorer

Show me a programming language in common use as hard as English.
We got polaksis programming C and they speak no English

Joe thinks "code" means finger blasting some nasty skank. Joe enjoys finger blasting negros. Why do you think he was VP?

>yfw Shanicqua has been taught to code by Biden
What the fuck are they on

So sparklefingers pence gives the shocker to Kushner?

>nigger men can't code
>nigger women can barely operate a TV
Yeah, this is a pointless excercise in propaganda

Recently a female manager at Microsoft blasted them for their affirmative action hiring policy. She framed it as "discrimination against white and asian men" ... which is true... but I guarantee you that she really is tired of dealing with useless niggers fucking things up.

Attached: 1524947906565.png (1200x698, 1.08M)

Yep, this rape is gonna turn into a murder

>final installation
Have a (you).

>Show me a programming language in common use as hard as English.
C++ you fake dev wannabe

Sure any nog can write hello world... but once you get into metaprogramming, the level of intelligence it takes to grasp is WAY higher than that of speaking English

In fact the logic it takes to write software in general is FAR higher than spoken languages. That's why it's a field where only brilliant people succeed. Otherwise everyone would be doing it for the $$$

Attached: 1531999551419.jpg (1536x1002, 73K)

>ayo nigga you finna define sum variables nigga??

When you get caught dicking the crakhead.
>I WAS TEACHING HER TO CODE!!!!!

Attached: Ford Prefect.jpg (474x315, 15K)

Java is not the same as junglespeak

senile old retard probably doesnt even know how to turn on a computer which is also why he says cringe shit like this

Remember when Biden lied about his academic record and also plagiarized a bunch of papers and speeches?

nytimes.com/1987/09/22/us/biden-admits-errors-and-criticizes-latest-report.html

He's a pathological liar and a brainlet.

pic related

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (866x677, 91K)

Java is another example of an extremely complicated language

Just the namespaces alone are beyond a nigger's capability

The left is over

Attached: 1556811206190.png (519x444, 229K)

i thought telling people to learn to code was alt-right or racist or something. I sense much meme potential here.

>Helped them learn to code
That means he helped them access their gibs online.

Muh bix nood
Unknown identifier: ‘Muh’ at line 1 char 1

Attached: 1545049320627.gif (268x268, 1.41M)

>Joe Biden says he once went out into the "hood" and helped women of color learn to code.
we all know what the REALLY means

user... what the fuck are you even saying? He literally said they can't even speak their native language, so are they even suppose to learn how to code?

>learn to code

>this is what becomes of your enemy
Hahahahahaha karma

Attached: lol.gif (250x230, 813K)

This means he went to a ghetto and grabbed a nigger womans titty, and then gave her an Obama phone.

>I've never worked for a fortune 500 company the post

HELLO FELLOW NIGGERS I TOO AM ONE.

Look at my hot sauce part 2 trump elect boogaloo.

He's like an even more cringe worthy version of Al "invented the internet" Gore

Funniest thing I’ve read today.

Holy shit, Wayne! $400k for being Irish? Well why didn't ye say so! Begorrah, I've never been so Green in me life!
LAMBRIGHT 2020!!!!

I guess it’s not any worse than Trump’s references to Hillary bleaching her emails through a very expensive process known as bleachbit.

>projects his pedophilia onto the president
who are you trying to fool, mohammad?

I'm surprised he didn't get shot for telling someone to "learn to code"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico

And then he told those women that if they get in trouble they should fire a shotgun in the air

He tried only giving Irish 300k and blacks 400k in an earlier iteration of this policy. :(

Attached: 2zhvgu.jpg (500x625, 205K)

Work on your reading comprehension nigger. I was insinuating that Biden is a pedo, and Trump will rape him just like he (Biden) rapes little girls

>Went to the hood and made nogs learn to code
Taught them the black codes, of course.

Attached: 225px-ApartheidSignEnglishAfrikaans.jpg (225x206, 25K)

Why can’t the left meme? Is there a biological explanation? Frontal cortex damage?

>thinking the intention wasn't to have the media "fact check" resulting in their viewers finding out she destroyed evidence

If you can’t see how fucking insulting and pandering this clown is, you might be a dumb nigger.

How will be ever recover from THIS!?

Attached: 1555369869871.jpg (831x799, 55K)

Niggers need to be insulted tho.

How can you possibly make these this bad?? Honestly what’s going wrong between your ears??

Such cope. The man is an imbecile when it comes to IT. It was obvious he didn’t know.

ask him what he thinks code means

Yes but they will all still vote for him and cheer him on. They’ll vote for the chicken eating Jew too. They really need us to look after them for them. Too bad no ones gonna want to do that for these ingrates anymore.

>crashes all the time
>constantly has memory leaks because its garbage collection is shit
>so easy it takes a subhuman poo with 80 IQ 6 months to learn
Java is literally a nigger tier language

He clearly goes out of his way to make a point of how expensive and complicated it is. If he had no clue he wouldn't be doing that

In the earliest days of his presidency he overtly entertained an internet shutdown in order to arrest the spread of ‘ISIS’ propaganda.

>codemonkeys
>brilliant
You're either studied CS or aren't in the field, because CS is universally looked down upon by everyone in electrical and computer engineering. They're depressed socially inept retards we take advantage of.

>t. computer hardware engineer

You don’t have to discuss the way it works in order to draw attention to it. This fucking fool tried to say the files were deleted/overwritten with a sophisticated chemical process. Seriously, fuck off with this weak bullshit. Eyes were already on her in the first place.

LOL they give Trump grief for running his mouth but Biden gets a pass.

It's simple. A good meme connects to universal truth and does so on multiple levels. The left is further from the truth than the right. Currently.

This is the democrats top guy? Holy shit no wonder they're mass censoring right wingers from social media. They're desperate as fuck. I knew the democrat party was in bad shape but it looks like it's completely dead.

Attached: biden rally.jpg (678x639, 48K)

>using the word "code" when you mean "program"
>calling "programming" "coding"
how does it feel to be NPCs under jewish control?

Attached: 1551289280613.jpg (591x666, 217K)

He said it over and over for like a year. I'm pretty sure someone on his staff would mention something.

>c++
>hard
How?
Are you some python scared of writing a function?

It sounds like an AI spitting out the most PC and widely acceptable phrase

Joe "Shows Women of Color how to Code" Biden

>Holy shit, Wayne! $400k for being Irish? Well why didn't ye say so! Begorrah, I've never been so Green in me life!
>LAMBRIGHT 2020!!!!
Please tell all your Irish family.

He's a worse liar than Killary, holy Christ lol.

Yo, Tinisha here. JOE LYIN, he came to my hood saying he was teaching coding then this white mufucka starts tryin to shampoo my weave, girl, you know I was havin none of that

>What inspires me... is teaching biscuit lipped pavement apes how to program JavaScript

Attached: 1536279211721.png (522x484, 302K)

>likes to build clocks
kek

Then we had some hot sauce and grits and then we bonded over her murdered little boy, killed by racist white police. Then we cooked up a little pizza pasta and had a delicious meal with hot dogs and walnut sauce

He uses Gentoo.

Fuckin kek

Joey "Code Nigger" Biden

Kek
I thought the same thing

I'm sure when Biden said

>Let me show you some python

he meant something completely different.

Is English your first language?

>CS
>codemonkeys
"Hardcore" CS doesn't even need computers, it's all math.
>Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes - E. W. Dijkstra

That's why it's called "science". Programming isn't science, it's software engineering.

A reporter should hand him a laptop and demand he produce "hello world" on television.

Depending on how low level you go.

People ductaping 20 open source projects together in a high level language isn't the same as talking to hardware or even knowing what a register is. These days even real languages like the C family have so much bloat in them they might as well rename them boost and be done with it

>variables

verble in ebonics

>He's a pathological liar and a brainlet.

And a gril/woman grabber.

Attached: creepy biden.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

circus

Attached: 1487539180182.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

Trump is going to win 2020 easy. Biden is part of the geriatric neolib DNC that think saying that 'Niggers are stupid' on live TV is a good idea

Faggots gonna fag.
Noobs, don't feed this faggot.

Attached: wayne lambright faggot extrordinare.jpg (1260x1722, 352K)

This is better than Hillary saying she keeps hot sauce in her purse.
Sadly niggers will clap for Joe on this. And believe it.

>*learn to cod

It’s because your comments are shit and of no use to anybody.

This
His press tour will be great. Telling those journos to learn to code.

>1.2 million to Indians
>not realizing these fucks get free houses and a new car every couple years due to treaties
>not realizing these fucks destroy their homes and wreck their cars and spend their gibs on alcohol.

>Knock knock
>Who’s dat der
>It’s erm.. it’s joe Biden I erm I er I came to teach you to code
>I done told you keep yo cracker ass off my porch joe. You forgotten to put on your pants again?
>Er..erm.. yes. Forgotten... errr yes I have.

Sounds to me like your intent when writing wasn't clear because your grammar was garbage.

*BUZZKILL SHOULD LEARN TO COPE & CODE BECAUSE /Pol MADE UP ACCELERATIONISM AND THEY ALL GOT FIRED FOR BEING OUR TRIGGERABLE PATSIES.
You are our buttons and levers and we trigger your screechy asses at will. You belong to us and we aren’t even the ones paying you, does that not prove our innate superiority to you?