Purchase fluoride free toothpaste

>purchase fluoride free toothpaste
>six month later
>go see my dentist
>mr user I don't know what's happening you have tons of cavities all of sudden
Just purchased a toothpaste with FIVE TIMES the usual recommendation of fluoride. Fuck you brainlets. I can't believe I felt for this stupid meme.

Attached: .jpg (1024x708, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcZVtyi9EU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy the loss of Purity of Essence of all your precious bodily fluids.

Attached: GeneralRipper.png (800x571, 59K)

You don't swallow toothpaste dweeb

You should onow here we troll like hell.
Meanwhile I get nothing and dont brush.
Probably my north african genes

Someone as dumb as OP should definitively not use flouride.

>Just purchased a toothpaste with FIVE TIMES the usual recommendation of fluoride.
lolwut that exists?
>Fuck you brainlets. I can't believe I felt for this stupid meme.
That's your fault fren. Jow Forums has a very vehemently anti-fluoride sentiment. Just buy some Apagard and take the hydroxyapatite toothpaste-pill.

I brush my teeth like once a week and have never had a cavity in my life. The dentist also comments on how white my teeth are. Get better genetics, faggot.

>be me
>16 years no tooth problem
>start working
>energy drink every morning.
>suddenly, cavities everywhere
>switch to sugar free/artificially sweetened
>never any problem again

Idk buddy maybe check what kind of eating habits you picked up. Could be something completely different

dentists always seem to find some cavities, it's rather remarkable, regardless of the person, somehow the patient ALWAYS needs work done!

No one on this board has ever encouraged not using fluoride toothpaste you retard. We tell you to not drink fluoridated water. You should also get a shower filter since your skin absorbs so much fucking fluoride from showering.

We need fluoride because our diets are terrible for our teeth. Fix your diet and you won't need it.

ok sure consume a by product of the aluminum manufacturing industry that comes from Florida sure why not

>dont brush teeth at all
>no cavities
maybe stop eating so many carbs. vegitables and meet dont rot your teeth

He took radios of my teeth and showed me the before after. He showed me the cavities. Fuck off.

Don't forget to get some extra vaccinations while you're at it.

Attached: 1542832088869.png (345x345, 212K)

We can use advanced formulas and satellite imaging to subtract the light from the jet of a black hole in order to get a (blurred, admittedly) picture of the cosmic object and you think that we don't have a means of faking cavities in x-rays?

so you are implying dentists photoshop cavities?

I'm implying that it just might be in their economic interest to ensure that they have a steady stream of work, regardless of the moral implications

>six month later
What the fuck are you eating?

>t. 15 years old

How many fruit loops do you eat?

You just let it soak into your mucus membranes, you absolute fucking NPC retard.

>been brushing with fluoride free toothpaste for over 8 years
>didn't see the dentist for over 8 years either
>went to the dentist
>only 1 cavity and it was small

Looks like you're just a faggot, OP.

I use Colgate total and brush after every meal.

so why I see the same dentist that my friend sees and he gets zero cavities and I get tons all of sudden?? (never told the dentist about the fluoride free thing)

i have used non-fluoride toothpaste for 8 years, have a low/no refined sugars diet

have had 1 cavity over the last 8 years

It's randomized by patient so as to maintain congruity. Either that or you're just an unhealthy faggot to begin with. Could be either, really

When I was a kid I went to a new dentist after we moved and the dentist said I have 5 cavities.

My mom didn't believe him and she took me to a different dentist that found only 1.

The first dentist has this extravagant office. Seems to be all about the money.

Fluoride doesn't help your teeth either, retard.

Rinse with salt water and rinse with coconut oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcZVtyi9EU0

Attached: Capture.png (1278x720, 963K)

Brush and floss your teeth 2x a day and eat less sugar you disgusting fuck. Every one of my molars has a filling after a childhood with fluoride in water and tooth paste because my parents let me eat a ton of sugar. It only increased your molars because you are shit at dental care.

You might have had your teeth treated. I know I had mine treated with fluoride paste it makes them VERY resistant to cavities because it is not normally in your teeth so the bacteria are not evolved to eat it.

You absorb more fluoride through your mouth when brushing your teeth than drinking tap water. I use that heavy flouride shit sometimes when my teeth feel sensitive, but no matter how much I rinse I can feel the fluoride sitting in my mouth. It irritates my lips and gums and gives me a headache the next morning.
That ultra flouride shit made me realize flouride probably isn't as benign as the flouride miners have been telling us...

>Jow Forums has a very vehemently anti-fluoride sentiment.
No it doesn't. That's just a flood of hourly Soviet-tier propaganda to degenerate the West. Nobody on Jow Forums is *actually* falling for that conspiracy theory shit except the noobs and shit-for-brains.

you faggots never learn

Attached: 1554751604051.png (400x400, 52K)

Limiting sugar and flossing are more important than using toothpaste. Just limiting sugar and staying hydrated will help prevent tooth problems.

kek. the people on here are retarded, never believe them.