Chinks and Pajeets are getting taller and taller

the average height for Northern Chinese is now 5'10'' and that of Northern Indian is 5'9'' plus

What the hell do we do now?

Attached: xxx.png (1906x823, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7234720
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/short-men-are-likely-to-live-longer-because-they-carry-the-longevity-gene-scientists-reveal-9356759.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with Assamese and Bengali people. Do they just eat rice with no to little meat

Shill thread.

I am 6 foot even and have been to China twice. I towered over literally every chinese I saw, even in the north. Being in a crowd is comical...even my modest height was 4 or 5 inches higher than the typical.

>5'10
>5'9
>tall
Yeah fucking right. Manlet cut off is 6'0, you're not really "tall" until 6'2.

Attached: 20190503_125947.jpg (2142x1711, 1.43M)

Sloppy job mossad desu

Bengalis and Assamese share admixture with Thais and Burmese. Many Bengalis and Assamese would fit like a local in Thailand or Myanmmar.

I mean that's expected, they're getting more to eat.

And Afghans are phenotypically just taller. Even the Hindu Afghan King Porus in 322 BC stood like 7 foot tall and intimidated manlet gayreek Sikander even after his army was defeated.

Yeah but the news says we're getting taller and taller. I'm king of the manlets size myself (5ft10)

upset mutt chimping out lel

>taller and taller
"Less short" is a more accurate descriptor. Your pathetic race will never truly tower as only whites can.

>majority of Indians are manlets
>compared to China
HAHAHAHAHA

It's expected. We would be even more taller if 30% of our population started eating meat.

India has a malnutrition rate of 35%. 35% -- that's higher than Nigeria, Afghanistan and even Pakistan. Not because we don't have enough food, we produce so much that we have to dump it in Africa as free aid, but because our population is unwilling to eat meat. Eating cooked grass can only give you so much, a human needs meat.

>pathetic
Says the race of people who are literally becoming foreigners in their fucking homeland. You're godamn right, you fucking Amerinigger.

Is it mainly due to religious reasons?

Yeah, religious reasons.

The average height for Chinese males is 5 ft 6 1/2 inches as according to a 2014 statistic. In other words, I would be in the 99.95th percentile at 6'4 (1/2000 would be my height.) Chang and Pajeet are quite simply physically and mentally inferior and nothing you say will change that fact.

>he mistakes the sleeping giant for the dead giant.
Even if you're right and we fade away, that doesnt reflect well on your kind. You'll never be as beautiful, as tall, as industrious as we are. We'll be forever immortalized, akin to Angels in the future's mythos. We've set the bar, even if we disappear the bar will be there.

>low height do to malnurishment
Japan should be wealthy enough that they should not get any taller

The rest should still get taller.

But to my guestimation, they should not have the same body-height as Europeans should get, with the exemption of our small southern spaghetti manufacturers.

say that to me or your next Prime Minister

Attached: SIKH_BOGA.jpg (914x914, 73K)

Not necessarily true. I've been vegetarian my entire life and I'm 188cm (6'2). Parents are both of average height.

>USA
>175.3 cm
>tall
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHA

this. 185 is average, everything below 180 is literally kys dwarf

>6'6
Lol you're not gonna live past 55

Ayo cuz we wuz angles n sheeeeit

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

wtf? Bengalis are Indo-Arian and are South-Asian looking (ofcourse the ones who do mix with chinks,will look like chinks), its the severe malnutrition that makes my people short (Bengal had 2 different famines in the 20th century alone)
I was born abroad and im 182 cm, mithun is 183(pic),and my cousins are 185+
my dad is short tho,he was born during a famine

Attached: 16222.jpg (1038x1500, 85K)

very emotional post.

Attached: lol.png (1274x708, 582K)

that would be including malnourished old generations

China lies about literally everything. IQ, height, births, wealth, GDP etc. They're the niggers of Asia.

Lmfao saved

Seething poo manlets detected

imao the Mutt fears China

Attached: ChinaCrushingMutt.jpg (908x606, 85K)

you really need to visit China to know that. I agree it does lie but the truth is everyone really is gaining in height due to better nutrition.

Zoomers really are popping up to be 175-180cm in China.
The only people who are short are the Boomers aka old farts.
but then again, Zoomers all over the world are taller, in the west, they're 188cm on average now.

no one is short anymore.

Attached: 1556780314923.jpg (1200x716, 145K)

how tall is your dad

>the scale on the right ends before reaching my height
To think there wouldn't be even a single asian who's as tall as the somewhat short me. Truly a continent of manlets.

he used to be 185 but shrinked to 183 due to age. I'm 189

7 foot master race reporting in

This guy seems tough, maybe he'll shit in my street.

malnutrition and bad diet

what the fuck is wrong with south and west indians and southeast asians?

they're unironically dwarf tier

Why are you not on >Neinchan yet with all of your BSED /Bros

EZ CAptcha

Un cucked mods

No Israel posters

No slide threads

Purely quality board

Why are you still here replying to nigger rim threads?

Bbbaseddd

Well Asians don’t eat meat and dairy products like burgers do. Those are simply expensive in Japan and Korea. While most Chinese either can't afford or don't have the habit to eat more than half of their meal as meat.

Not to mention recent crops of adults in China are raised in even poorer conditions. The school meals are pure shit after principals cut their kickbacks, you‘d be lucky to have more than two bite of meat.

And luckily this world is no longer competing on who’s taller and can do hard labor better.

Attached: XfllIud.jpg (1077x1280, 149K)

5'6" Indian here living in Delhi.

When I take the metro to work, I find that most people are around 5'5"-5'8". But most people who take the metro tend to be middle class or lower

Where I work, most people come from an upper middle class or higher background. There, at 5'6", I feel considerably short. Most people are around 5'9" or taller

6'0" used to be very rare in India two decades back, but now 6'0" is very common in big cities

Kek learn to handle the bantz Paco or get off Jow Forums.

based kerala saving South Indian pride

But did you stand among urban 18 year olds?

It's not about eating meat
It's about getting a lot of calcium (milk) during the growth years before the growth plates fuse

the virgin Bangladeshi and Lao vs. The CHAD Afghan and Manchurian

Kerala is communist.
Kill them all.

i can confirm, my father is 5'8 and my mom was just above 5 and me and my sisters are all taller than my father even my younger sister is as tall as my father now, wtf is happening?

isn't the south far more developed than the north in India?

Yes
But I believe the Northies drink a lot of milk products that help them grow taller in their youth

Southies don't drink as much dairy as northies.

>he has a 6" penis

It's okay bro, it's not your fault.

Attached: Katie Bouman.jpg (1283x1067, 1.05M)

White males are so insecure and cowardly.

>You lost your civilization
>You lost your religion
>You lost your nation
>You lost your woman
>You lost your height

Maybe at this point White people do deserve to die off.

Attached: 1556732287227.jpg (640x334, 179K)

South Indians can't drink milky milky.
North Indian/Pakis Aryan have Aryan DNA and therefore lactose tolerant.

This is not a meme. It's proven by science.

I thank Aryan invaders for the fact that I can chug two glasses of milk straight up and not be shitting liquid on the street next morning.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7234720

>A multicenter study was carried out in India to determine the incidence of lactose intolerance in healthy volunteers from different parts of the country. The incidence was found to be 66.6% in the subjects from two South Indian centers at Trivandrum and Pondicherry. In contrast, the incidence in the subjects from a North Indian center in New Delhi was much lower, i.e., 27.4% (p less than 0.001). The lower incidence in the North Indian subjects may perhaps be due to the fact that they are descendants of the Aryans who have been dairying for long and are known to be lactose tolerant.

I'll be sure to put flowers on all you giant chads' graves.

>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/short-men-are-likely-to-live-longer-because-they-carry-the-longevity-gene-scientists-reveal-9356759.html

And I thank your Aryan wife for letting me suck off the milk from her titties while you were busy posting here about your >muh Aryan ancestry

You aren’t even a full blooded Aryan, just a rapebaby. Neither are your rapebaby cousins in Europe full blooded Aryans.

The only honourable people are the Finnish and the Hungarians who speak their Uralic BULL languages and resisting I*do-E*ropean expansion like us Dravidian bulls.

Chinks are paying more money for any meat and dairy than burgers, while burgers earn much more than chinks, imagine burgers paying 6 times the money they currently pay for milk.

so it's not a fair comparison, I'd be much taller if I drink milk like it's water, in reality I only got to drink it a few time a year when a relative visits.

And chinkland will never be able to produce enough milk or even pork.

This ain't the first time the white race suffered losses, you think it didn't look bleak when Islam conquered southern Europe? Then our cucks died and we came back with zero remorse

You Indianposters are fucking baffling.

they are just copying turks

Thats probably because yo dad let his favorite camel fuck yo mom. Kek

No fight today.

Attached: images(2).jpg (765x401, 35K)

>genetics.

I just like fuckin paki flaggers, makes me feel patriotic n sheeit. Kek