Why don't you guys treat respectable minorities with dignity? I'm not talking about bants lol...

Why don't you guys treat respectable minorities with dignity? I'm not talking about bants lol. Like you steam roll anyone who is black definitely, just because. Why are you so retarded to not build your side, it's like you secretly want to recruit for the other team. I believe this because of the secular world, nothing has consequences and you are all so near sighted.

Attached: cucks.jpg (660x548, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>respectable minorities
maybe like 5 examples of this in the entire world

What the fuck is that meme? Youre literally saying science is dumb

That's a terrible meme.

Whites' biggest problem is being so lulled by the image of the "based minority" they forget they separate and often contradictory ethnic interests. A degree of arbitrary hostility helps whites to remember that just because you don't hate Pajeet or Chang or Pedro doesn't mean you want to hand your country over to them

*forget they have

That meme was probably made by a leftist

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

>Christian Arabs
>Japanese
>Dead jews
Can't even name 5

/thread

>5
fuck off dude lol
incomplete picture one, two i dont care its what actually happens on Jow Forums, being a prick is funny sometimes not the WHOLE time, if you were like this in public, civilzation is never born, i thought you guys read ayn rand and shit like that
conservatives im understand are socially retarded since they are not able to discern that in terms of values they have the high ground against minorites when it comes to voting, theyre just so fucking densely retarded in terms of social thought

im conservative as they come mate, my cousin is an mp

What?

>black person : *speaking sensibly*

Attached: ernest.jpg (528x759, 37K)

wow your English is pretty bad, you're not making a ton of sense my shitskin friend.

what..?

im german ethnically lol i dont care about the etiquette of this absolute shithole.

Unbased leaf, take the pill

Attached: 1556527125221.gif (300x300, 172K)

Attached: 1386292813476.jpg (362x404, 71K)

>he thinks whites are a majority on this board

it's mostly shitskins larping as nazis

fuck off

Attached: polofpeace.png (1674x1907, 347K)

lol

nigger