Homosexuality acceptance thread

What is wrong with being gay? No one has ever given a valid reason as to why they think homosexuality is a “sin.” I’m a nationalist and I hate Muslims. you just say that it is disgusting. Isn’t this NPC behavior? Prove me wrong straight people!

Attached: Test.jpg (1650x2550, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1hHWMsB-NXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fags undermine the family unit which is the basic building block of the western world

Faggot here. We should all be hanged in public.

Theres nothing wrong with being gay

Attached: obama-photo-holding-hands-with-gay-pakistani-lover.jpg (850x350, 68K)

Religious fundamentalism is dropping while conservatism rises. Try to figure out common beliefs the other side holds before accusing them of something. Would you like it if I asked you how you can be pro-life/choice because it's a human life with unproven inherent worth but not pro death penalty? Probably not since I shove a stance onto you that is entirely unrelated to you yourself, even if you may be closer 5o the political leanings of people who do hold such stupid beliefs. You know you're being misrepresented, why care but to clarify?

>No one has ever given a valid reason as to why they think homosexuality is a “sin.”

Too many young men will see it as a chance to not have to deal with women and the human race will die off. Look at Sparta if you don't think homosexuality can be a choice.

kike

Attached: 1555360918054.jpg (426x486, 37K)

I'll take any win we can get these days. I'm just happy they didn't use a white male for that poster.

Homosexuals are societal parasites. They take without giving for the future and spread mindless hedonism in their wake.

Attached: 1552544570104.png (700x906, 262K)

you have to traumatize a child to make them gay, that's what's wrong with it

Alright that touches on something. I don't like how emotional and demanding lest they throw a tantrum women can be, and I was in a long relationship with a white highschool sweetheart for years with he4 being very receptive to my politics, but seldom having anything interesting to bring up rather than sweet nothings or demands. I've never met a woman who does not want simply to make me acquire, and that does not take holding different views well. Opposites attract and I'm really tired of brick walls with recorded responses and chameleons.

GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK
GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK
GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK
GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK
GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK
GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK
GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK
GAY IS NOT OK
>GAY IS NOT OK

Attached: 1545985527163.jpg (2368x4648, 2.31M)

I had no problem with gays until I saw a famous little boy getting grinded on by pedophiles in the middle of a gay rally and the supposed perfectly normal people surrounding him didn't even care.

Clean up your community before asking to be taken seriously. You're a den of mentally ill pedophiles and tranny's who think its okay to chop off their dick then demand definitions need to be changed when their depravity is called out.

Attached: 1539564465944.jpg (540x960, 43K)

A better question is, what's good about being a sodomite, and the answer is nothing. Fucking disgusting faggot.

You being a faggot puts you on a path to self-destruction of body and soul.

Attached: HT (9).jpg (1149x714, 69K)

>it does increase women pool (higher ratio skewered towards straight men's favor)
>they very rarely procreate (lineage annihilated)
>this affects mostly lefty sentiment areas (mainly cities)
but!!!!
>is primarily --their homosexuality-- proliferated by sexual molestation (extremely rare for homosexuality in kids/teens to happen naturally, without prior trauma)
I feel though, this just accelerates city/leftyfag stronghold's demise via population collapse, disease, barren wombs (birth control culture) and other factors. Poor kids though. They were doomed from the beginning with pozzed parents.
The boy's parents are fucked up, but hopefully he won't procreate.

>the family unit which is the basic building block of the western world
/thread

Fucking faggots I hate more than Niggers but not as much as I hate dirty filthy KIKES.

And I'd accept the excuse that its just the parrents if there wasn't a crowd full of people just okay with it. Faggots speak with a fake lisp to broadcast their faggotry to the world. They build their whole identity around their sexuality because most of them were sexually assaulted as kids

if you ever want gays to be truly accepted in western society. You need to be normal ass guys who just happen to smoke cock behind closed doors. Get rid of the pedophiles, the transexuals and the lisping faggots. This is something that can only happen by the will of your own community cause everyone else just sees you fuckers as monsters.

Stop making threads about being a faggot and you wont have to ask.

Is stupid to hate someone on account of what they do with consenting adults behind the curtains, but therin lies the problem. Lot's of gay people cant stop flaunting their sexuality and for some reason often find it approriate to touch other men in ways that are forign to good old comeraderie. Tbh i think the pride parade may well be the one of the biggest contributers to homophobia caus the stuff you see there is genuinly degenerate and especially in public.

Why dont gays like Preparation H? Because it tastes funny!

youtu.be/1hHWMsB-NXY

I wouldn't have problem with people being gay if every gay person i've ever know didn't base their entire life around it and sought toinject it into every conversation.

That you've supposedly not heard a reason must mean Jow Forums doesn't have one. wtf I accept faggots now. Wait, by "gay," do you just mean love? because no one hates love in the first place.
Let me ffw for you.
>...
>...
>being gay is an act of sodomy
Oh, see, that's what I disagree with. I'd go through the hassle of finding documentation of secular reasons, but the fact you try to veil this as an issue about love is sufficient to be suspicious of the agenda of homosexuality acceptance, no?