>2016: wall good!
>2019: no wall ok too!
>2016: Obamacare bad!
>2019: Obamacare ok!
>2016: Jews bad!
>2019: Jews ok!
>2016: foreign interventions bad!
>2019: foreign interventions good!

Attached: FadeDonald.jpg (1260x560, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/05/02/private-prison-firm-house-immigrant-detainees-michigan/3654038002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's getting re-elected, faggots, and it's beautiful. I look forward to OP's post-op suicide.

cringe, my tranny

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1659x1350, 592K)

boomers and rightists can't meme. you need pol for that and pol no longer supports potatus

Attached: 1556844835070.jpg (680x683, 405K)

Attached: 1552315233805.png (1026x800, 623K)

obamacare is still bad checkmate and saged

Meme flag discord faggot

I rather vote for someone who triggers libs than someone who will open borders and blatantly kill all whites and support LGBT

We know your game. Well don't support everything Trump does, but I won't let grifters like you pretend that bullshit is truth

(((? Flag)))

>Well don't support everything Trump does,

Of course, but what has he actually done that you have supported?
>Promises made, promises broken.

Attached: 1553636430746.jpg (650x843, 155K)

Lol, actually shilling for a proven kike puppet. You yanks are fucking awful. I hope you are trolling but more than likely you are a mix breed mutt

He promised I would get tired of winning and I am tired.

Just refute the image, that's all that is asked of you. What has Trump done? Where is the wall? Why is the immigration higher than ever?

Attached: Human population 1940 - 2010 -.jpg (4200x6184, 3.54M)

WHY IS HITLER INVADING FRANCE YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD FIGHT HIM

>He promised I would get tired of winning and I am tired.

Tired, but of winning? Can you name a win? Look at the handy list of promises made for reference

Attached: 9.jpg (700x672, 176K)

snap this ones going in my cringe compilation

you’re assuming you’re not arguing with kushner paid shills.

I won't click a single link from a memeflagging shill. The biggest win is perpetually ruining your good nights sleep. But smaller wins include cleaning up the government. There's like a list of 50 things you can google it.
Isis, TPP, Nafta, Paris Climate deal, Iran, Supreme Court, Justice Dept,tax cuts, starting the wall with a fucking national emergency, stopping net neutrality, O and ending the conflict with russia

>muh russia collusion

no. you're assuming lurkers aren't the target audience

Attached: ultimate boomer.png (598x686, 372K)

>literally building the wall as we speak

Hur dur da walz nvr bin maed drumpf dard.

You're a morning mouth breath somewhere else.

Imagine believing that discord trannies shilling the MIGA nonsense meant anything at all
Trump 2020
Trump 2024
Trump 2028

Eat shit and die kike faggot

>kike
yikes didn’t you hear daddy trump will stop antisemitic speech in every city from coast to coast goyim

i saw you guys coordinating this thread in your leftypol international discord chat. didnt think you had any infiltrators did ya? PATHETIC LEFTYPOL VIRGINS

>I won't click a single link from a memeflagging shill.
It's an image of his "first 100 days campaign promises", not a link. Directly from his website during the election.

Attached: 1552227047761.jpg (867x881, 452K)

>stop derailing our shill threads with actual truth
why are trannys so cringe

Attached: the left.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

>ReElect Trump 2020

get your tissues out, nigger.

>image of his "first 100 days campaign promises", not a link. Directly from his website during the election.

imagine being this naive, not knowing that things dont always happen the way you hope they do in life & politics

top kek retard

Yeah and you drew on it with crayola crayons to try and make a point or make it look bad I'm done responding I dont get paid per post like you do.

AS LONG AS HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL AMERICAN PATRIOTS WILL LOVE HIM. FUCK YOU SHILLS. LOVE USA LOVE ISRAEL.

Me? What are you on about? Trump is not the saviour he's praised as by some fucking retarded MIGApedes

i've never heard anyone say obamacare was okay.
it was terrible.
the payments i was making into health care that i couldn't afford to use could have gone towards the down payment on my house. I'm definitely not the only one.
obama was the worst thing to happen to an entire generation of Americans, even if most of them were too dumb to realize it.

We're not looking for a savior you dumb mick bastard.

Suck it, commie!

Attached: VmHhDTf.png (957x727, 268K)

Be patient he has autism

Trump is the best. You jelly.

lmao keep trying to deflect. i see you guys coordinating this bait and slide thread to keep it bumped. you hide behind memeflags like your friend in this thread to hide your international flags. otherwise, people would see the patterns of your posting. i literally am in your discord faggots. lmao you guys actually think your part of some rebel group even tho half of you are unironic bisexuals and the other half are actual fat virgins who project onto people online.

IM IN YOUR SERVER DUMBASS. i see you guys frantically trying to figure out which account is mine. good luck. lmaoooooo faggot leftypol. dont worry i saged

Fuck off gelato

Are you capable of introspection? I'm getting real tired of seeing that horse shit and having to post this horse shit.

Attached: 1551931370703.png (958x658, 920K)

LoL, and to think all he had to do was drop the America first policies to get the globalists to inflate the economy. Want to make sure those Brown immigrants children have a secured future.
>More Goldman Sachs bankers than Obama and Bush combined.

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Exactly. That's your problem.
As long as Mr.Shlomostein keeps producing shit tv shows and you can keep guzzling down corn fructose syrup you are happy.

I fon't even know what a discord tranny is or if you are against trump or for him. Whatever you're doing I don't care

i never said tranny once you absolute faggot. EXPOSED. keep digging your hole and exposing your agenda and coordination further. lmao so pathetic honest to god

I see written here a lot, "discord tranny". Keep doing what you're doing. Doesn't bother me in the slightest

>Putin spent millions to help trump win
>trump campaign knew help was coming, and was caught giving polling data to Russia
>Trump and his people lied about meeting and talks with Russians 50+ times
>Trump lied about staying over night in Russia
>Trump lied about a deal in Moscow
>He wont let his bank records or taxes be looked at
>AND OH YEAH Trump jr had an email that said "Russias on going support for your fathers campaign" and said "i love it"
>Trump attempts obstruction 10 different fucking time to stop a Russian investigation
hmmmm just a coincidence desu
def a witch hunt, like trump told me
fbi shouldn't even look into it lol
hmm theyre prob corrupt because we read 2 fbi agents who were banging private texts
just all coincidence desu
stop the investigation
give more money to Israel

i didnt mention it tho. just discord. seems like you jumped the gun. literally hilarious. so pathetic. keep diggin. i saged. faggot leftypol posters lmaoooo cool little clique you got its like a super secret club in that server huh? you and your commrades lmaoooooo

time to go back to the leftypol international discord drawing board. your shit isnt working lmaoooooooo. got dabbed on lil take the L

Post more salt fren. I'll get comfy

Attached: 1543553701566.jpg (960x960, 68K)

this is absolutely incredible by the way

has any president ever been THIS owned by Israel?
and has any president ever thought to fucking lowly of his own supporters- ive never seen anyone talk to a crowd with such confidence that his audience would eat up anything

Ahh...fuck...yeah

Attached: 1533251411513s.jpg (115x124, 3K)

why would you want him re-elected? what more do you need him to flip-flop on?

>herp derp trump just outlawed assault rifles but thats ok because he make liberals mad
im not mad im just confused thats all

I have to be a commie to dislike Trump? Trump is yet another globalist approved president. Has the country actually changed since he was elected? Tge US is still going to be a majority non white country soon enough. At least here in Europe there is already a backlash against the forced immigration. Keep epic trolling everyone in the discord bro, that'll show them

Absolutely pathetic.

>not mad
Ok, what exactly has he flip flopped?
>inb4 muh bump stocks.
Nobody gives a fuck about that. I can still run down to the gun shop and pick up an assault rifle with a silencer if I want. I can still go get an LMG if I wanted to spend the money on a special license.
1 more question: what is lip service?

The very first thing he did was tear up the TPP, and I'm still eternally grateful for that.

We know you are, but yet still you come.

Based and zog pilled. They ask for an inch give them a Mile. Libs totally owned.

Attached: D1TnUxjW0AEwhQe(1).jpg (1024x885, 146K)

The replacement is worse from what I've been hearing. It's littered with language like "free movement of labor".

>Ok, what exactly has he flip flopped?
American observation skills at their finest here.
>Anti interventionism
>withdrawaling from syria, iraq, afganistan
>draining swamp
>Bragging about bs unemployment numbers that he called out as canidate
>Bringing the jobs back
>stopping outsourcing (tax bill encourages outsourcing)
>Getting better trade deals (usmca is essentially the same as NAFTA)
>america first not israel
goes on and on and on

Israel is naming towns and businesses and railways after Trump as a sign of support. If that doesn't prove Trump is a kike sellout then I don't know what will.

>open borders and blatantly kill all whites and support LGBT
That is trump though. He is letting his supporters rot in jail while letting antifa go free. That's HIS justice department doing this. He signed pseudo-amnesty and then has his justice department arrest the citizens that try to stop the invasion that he isn't willing to. The only difference between him and a dem is that a dem probably wouldn't have given the kikes syrian territory.

>It's just 4d chess you smol brain

Attached: 21432432.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Kike
get new material

Attached: ziondon817.jpg (720x542, 92K)

>things dont always happen the way you hope they do in life & politics

THATS THE FUCKING POINT
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND YOU PTG RETARDS IS THAT WE'VE ACCEPTED THAT TRUMP DID NOT TURN OUT THE WAY WE ALL HOPED HE WOULD. YOU STILL CANT FUCKING ACCEPT IT AND STILL PRETEND HE IS ABOUT TO REDEEM HIMSELF ANY FUCKING SECOND NOW

That's probably one of the discord trannies trying to worm their way in and subvert everything.

Fucked up and engaged one of you morons. Keep parroting those talking points. I love this shit.

wow all those things for the working class incredible

lip service is when you say one thing but do another

another word for that, and perhaps the more fitting, is bullshit.

h1-b

>"2016: jews bad"
Fucking when?

They're literally opening camps for illegals right now lol

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/05/02/private-prison-firm-house-immigrant-detainees-michigan/3654038002/

#
signing and executive order ending birthright citizenship

And you faggot liberals eat it up. Trump's support base had been subverted from the beginning.

Attached: 1551914802246.png (1500x962, 450K)

lmao /leftypol/ you faggots stand out worse than glowniggers now

What policy item has Trump delivered on that matters to you?

How pathetic is it this dude sucks the dick of people who don't even vote for him? lmao

go back to r/donald if you want a trump cock sucking echo chamber

What has Trump done?
>NAFTA dead
>UN small-arms embargo dead
>Paris Accords dead
>Common-Core dead
>Rocket-man playing ball
>Trade wars being won
>NATO paying its fair share
>Draw-down in Syria
>2 SCOTUS picks
>record number of federal judge picks
>biggest Tax reforms in a generation
>best economic performance in a generation
>Obama-care just got declared unconstitutional
>lowest unemployment in 49 years
>highest wage growth in a generation
>attempts to reform amnesty-related immigration
>troops on the border

Where is the wall?
>230 miles of border-wall upgraded
>330 miles of border new wall funded

Why is immigration higher than ever?
Attempts are being made to adress that - 20+ court cases

Making you fags mad lol

Attached: 1528379090527.gif (317x178, 858K)

>i think the jew angle working guys!! keep up the pressure!!
you guys did better with the russian puppet shit but i guess the jew angle is all you have left. good luck fags!!

Attached: PUTINPUPPET.gif (443x638, 2.85M)

guess Israel needs this money

Attached: MakeDebtGreateAgain.jpg (841x640, 62K)

Reminder that MIGAtards will get the rope in 2020

Attached: D5AB9212-A934-4E10-B537-F70B64C403AE.png (816x684, 332K)

>lowest unemployment in 49 years
>highest amount of people applying for unemployment benefits in ten years
Pick one, because both have been in the news this week.
The numbers are fake.
Also why is a South African shilling for Trump?
Just use your real flag you kike

>Trump promised to build wall,
>Hispanics freak out and go while still can,
>Congress stops trump from stopping the importation of new dem voters,

Trump was too cocky, and lost the midterm election, now the dems are free to put Americans in danger.

Yeah you got duped, the new one will be worse, Trump will tell you it's good and you'll vehemently defend it no matter what it says because Trump told you it's good. Many such cases.

Lots of stuff, I make more $ now than under Obama, but I'm sure you're going to tell me how that's bad.
lol leaf get a life

>Also why is a South African shilling for Trump?
Objective observer

>Trump is actually a jew
Retarded /leftypol/ argument.

>huuuuuurrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrr over half the country get da rope

Attached: uhh_ok.gif (400x225, 513K)

would bang violently.

Sage

orange kike is the only potus who is blowing up US gov. deficit during economy expansion

You just...you just said they voice the same opinions then proceeded to prove yourself wrong.

>everyday Trump supporters are being harassed and in some cases their MAGA hats are being knocked off their heads
TRUMP SILENT
>someone says something bad about Israel
Trump tweets about it 90 times and passes law banning anti-semitism

We've been had.

Not a policy, and I am not particularly mad. My blackpill goes way back.
It’s not bad that you personally make more money. What’s bad is that the white working class is not improving overall.
You are an anecdote (as am I - I got a promotion last year and make more money, Trump has nothing to do with that. In fact, assuming you have been employed you should make more money as you gain years of experience. That does not mean the average white working person has improved their purchasing power. They haven’t.

Cause all you need to do is pray to the jews and they will make the rain fall, and the employment rise, cause jew magic.

>2019: no wall ok too!
This is why threads like these are always dismissed as shilling, because they use blatant lies instead of making any legitimate critiques of Trump that one could easily make. The Trump ED on the wall has already been made. It's working its way through the courts, and the only way for it to be realistically defeated is if a Dem wins 2020 and cancels it. Instead of criticizing the time it took to make the ED or the way it was rolled out, you make this nonsensical claim that the wall itself has been abandoned.

He vetoed the Yemen ceasefire.
If Shillary™clinton had done that, alex jone's head would of caved in lol

Attached: 1555563745707.jpg (700x544, 43K)

what did we today learn Jow Forums?

Attached: 1556081998480.png (3268x1780, 1.03M)

>US deficit growth has not been reduced by 25%

>it's not bad that you make $
>here is why it's bad and why you don't matter
this is why you faggots are losing, keep showing everyone what fools you are by responding to everything :^)