Captcha Kikes

>post on any other board
>captcha works first try, no problem
>post on Jow Forums
>Captcha failed, Please Try Again
>5-10-15 times in a row
Subtle, google.
Real subtle.

Attached: 125732463675.jpg (474x456, 22K)

Attached: beest.jpg (253x254, 23K)

Louis van Ahn is a fat fuck and the kind of students that work for him are utter garbage who think they're helping the world.

It's my fault. I have been fucking with Jow Forums captchas for over 2 months now. I got the "trains" to accept some buses at this point and some red things to accept as "fire hydrants" kek

It's designed to eventually give up and let you through to keep you complacent. In the statistical aggregate influence, it already knows that you're fucking with it and it's unlikely to make a substantial difference. That's why Operation ReNigger was funny, but obviously futile.

What fucks things up more is the grey area squares where autists will be like
>BUT THERE'S A CORNER OF A STREET SIGN IN THERE
and the rest of the population is like
>yeah whatever I don't care

Try it, user. Next time it asks you for a train, click the buses and find out for your self.

>he thinks his shitposting is worth that amount of time

Fuck that. I have a pass. Why would I want to be free nigger slave labor for Jewgle just so I can imagine that the total drift of inputs means something in the end? You're better off spooking all the chinks and poos who drive the cars with the sensors on top being used to train the self-driving cars.
>using an army of chinks and poos who drive like ass to train the self-driving cars
kek

Attached: 1511200786162.jpg (300x250, 8K)

Attached: 1554980349415 1460126332091.png (1384x1496, 743K)

here i bring you this really wholesome pic of mommy to cheer you up

Attached: 1556872107386.jpg (3466x2228, 2.57M)

stop posting this roastie

prove to me shes a roastie and ill stop

Attached: 1412797818752.jpg (626x800, 87K)

Bump

Y..you leave mom alone

Attached: 1554600859943.gif (440x247, 621K)

install buster

I feel attacked because I always go for the corners

What browser are you using? If you use Brave turn the shield off, I did that and it works fine now

the entire shit site is just a honeypot, by "this site" i mean Jow Forums -- the original domain used by all chans, now only Jow Forums -- now it's easier to facilitate honeypot, cointelpro and agitprop spam operations

the jannies are just a cabal of nigger loving fags and trannies, the same that operate mod cabals on fag sites like reddit. Jannies are responsible for protecting the vast majority of agitprop spam

When I was working in the same place that fat ficl Luis van Ahn was when he came up with the captcha idea, I used to have this argument with my boss. I'm the kind of guy who autistically goes after the corners. But he would always argue that the system should be trained to be "mom right."

So for instance, a cucumber is really a fruit. It contains seeds. But mom thinks its a vegetable, so the system should think cucumbers are vegetables. Man, did we get into some heated arguments over the right way to model that.

so which site should we use? infinity chan?

The best is when you get it to recognize bridges as crosswalks.