How can you argue with him?

How can you argue with him?

Attached: sad.jpg (480x640, 42K)

What is wrong with what he said here?

Why argue with a retard?

You literally can't. Sage.

Why exactly is oppressing people wrong? Unless me or my tribe is being oppressed there's literally nothing wrong in it, and if we're the oppressors then it's just great.

He's a faggot

Sage is not a downvote

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 39K)

You ask simple questions that easily brake down their narrative.

I agree
Whites are superior

I don’t, I stab him. Kill a traitor before an enemy

Im Irish, so he can suck my dick. Thanks for the immunity anglos.

This faggot probably can't determine what type of bolt he has without a thread gauge and a micrometer.

Attached: 4in1.jpg (550x309, 9K)

Well you can start with the foreign concept of looking him the fucking eyes. Then proceed to explain how he is a faggot, not for taking it up the ass but because he is looking for validation on the Internet. After that his argument dissolves because no one gives a fuck.

That's literally the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my entire life, I am not even kidding.

oh, I know that face, that's the
>I'm about to try and unironically argue that you need to destroy yourself in your contrition
face
cave it in wherever you see it

That's what women think when they see his dick, too.

Can someone please acid attack this faggot?

>"when your gender is responsible for..."

You could follow that up with just about anything because almost every significant thing in human history has been done by men.

How has the original image of him not circulated into his life? Doesnt he know hes a meme? Or do all these people look the same?

Attached: Cfc8yLzWQAACp0i.jpg (743x960, 137K)

>How can you argue with him?
Tell him it's not true and then ask him to prove his assertion then watch as he starts concedimg and changing definitions, then finally admit all races do shit and whites really aren't the worst and then watch him ignore all of that and say well, we need to change anyway. So fuck the cunt.

He probably gets jerked off on Reddit enough to not care that anyone is making fun of him

Mine were there for a few years before they came to Pennsylvania. Took part in defending during the seige of Derry. I'm gonna claim my Irish hall pass. Had another who was a pretty big deal in the underground railroad. So no reparations from me. The idea of collective guilt is the stupidest fucking thing ever.

I didn't miss that fucking zoy face

Attached: bwepy6rxmd7y.jpg (640x531, 60K)

Sounds like he's saying white people are superior or something.

>when your gender is responsible for the oppression of women for centuries
According to SJW's, sex =/= gender. So why are you assuming the gender of millions of biological males throughout history?
>And your race is responsible for the enslaveent of POC around the globe.
Every race enslaved others, not just whites. Whites were the first to abolish slavery, while blacks still sell each other into slavery.
>And your nation is responsible for the attemped war on Muslim people worldwide.
Well then maybe they shouldn't hold onto an ideology that strives for world domination.

I dont know why but for some reason I just want to beat the shit out of him then force him to do manual labor in the ice cold winter up north

Attached: Degenerates like you belong on a cross.png (619x713, 735K)

how has this guy not killed himself yet?

downvoted

By didgeridooing him.

That’s a Jew. Why would I listen to him at all?

downvoted

OP is a faggot.

They have the reasoning of children. Do you argue with children?

Wouldn't argue, i'd just tell him to kill himself for being an ungrateful cracker. We earned our wealth you filthy niggers. If you weren't wallowing in your own filth from Oceania to the northern tip of America then you fuckers could have what we have right now.

because it's an ego feeding exercise, not a true assessment of self
see, he's the good person who says this to bring awareness or whatever bullshit. everyone else needs to supplicate themselves

downvoted with sage