Anyone else thinking about emmigrating once Kirchnerism gets back in power?

Anyone else thinking about emmigrating once Kirchnerism gets back in power?
If so, where are you going?

Attached: 1330543435803.png (645x773, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=533d0IMDMcc
youtube.com/watch?v=9kcSwnV6YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay in your country and fight to make it better, dont leave.

Will Cris actually run for president? I actually think she won't.

Argentina is minority white now.
Why would I fight for a country of brown people?

It's the only way she'll avoid jail and the polls show that she could probably beat macri

Wasn't Argentina a massive black slave colony and somehow all blacks disappeared after independence?

There were never many blacks here and what little we had died in the 19th century during a yellow fever epidemic

If you are really White I dont have a problem with you. I am basically in the same situation though. Fact is we are required to fight the problems, but with the goverment against one and also being young enough I dont see much of a reason to. I also dont want to pay into the retirement scheme since it will bancrupt soon

Based

very convenient :DDDD

First time I am supportive of "yellow fever" kek

Well, probably it never had that many blacks to begin with, and the legends states that all/most africans in Argentina were used as cannon fodder by the argentine army in the War of the Triple Alliance. (186X)

>and the legends states that all/most africans in Argentina were used as cannon fodder by the argentine army in the War of the Triple Alliance
We Lithuanians tell the story how all jews fled to america

i'll get the fuck out of this fucking country at the first chance i get, even if i'm only getting a laws degree in one or two years

this land is cursed and has no salvation. You can't and it should be a crime to have kids in this country

we don't have niggers per se, but we have a lot of what pol considers shitskins here. and when i say a lot, i'm saying like 75% of the population

Attached: 129532808504.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>disappeared
lel, they were systematically killed

>this land is cursed and has no salvation. You can't and it should be a crime to have kids in this country

being on Jow Forums and reading about western civ currents events made me come to the conclusion that socially speaking we are not as fucked as the united states and western europe, even the leftist kirchnerist hippies in my college arent as bad as theirs

What are the options? I know that Macri is a big cuck

Gibs is one thing. The dildo is another. Be grateful the dildo isn't piercing your sphincter.

I'm the only one taking care of my mother, the only relative I give a shit about. Otherwise I'd happily fuck off somewhere else. But another problem is, I've save some money over the years, but I have no real skills, so I'm fucked.

>i'm only getting a laws degree
Looks like you made the same mistake as me. Little use it'll be to us once we escape from this shithole

>we are not as fucked as the united states and western europe
We are 40% white at most and feminists and lefties (and their (((enablers)))) dominate politics and culture. We couldn't be more fucked even if we tried

The return of kirchnerism is game over for argentina, as brown people are now more than enough to keep them in power forever. Getting out of here before becoming venezuela is theonly choice

What is white for you whities?
I had been in many cities and people are white except for the occasional nigger selling trash. Fuck you BsAs.
And no don't come here with your faggotry,die with your shitty country the amount of degenrates is outstanding

>Going to Peru
>Ever
Peruvians are the ugliest people in the world, surpassed only by australian abbos. Stop sending your subhumans here instead. We are loaded with them

We have a saying: what happens in the west, happens in the east 10 years later

>Implying anyone here would want to escape to your country.
I rather die.

fugg

Attached: 1998-060535-_19981211.jpg (620x357, 23K)

There's still like 150k living here

Law degree is useless abroad. You wont be able to practice.

It wont. Your lack of gibs makes your country unattractive for migrants. Also Eastern Europeans are feared

Even 1 is too much

Still a much better economy, don't have to work 2 jobs just to meet month end. Don't have to pay retarded taxes, drinks are cheap idiots know their place and where they belong in society.
Food stand everywhere so the price of food is cheap.
Can work part time taxi or deliveryboy at any time without issues, degenrates cant stand here so they emigrate to burgerland or your shitty country.
And my coin has more value than yours

Attached: images (4).png (576x532, 19K)

>Even 1 is too much
And every day more Haitians arrive.

just see our history
europe and the us started struggling relatively recently, while we in 200 years of being a country couldn't even go 10 years without having a massive crisis, over and over and over again. And it'll happen again next year, or maybe in 2021
And not to mention the race problem, argentina IS NOT a white country and it will never be again. I'm from a former white town in misiones and seeing it nowadays flooded with paraguayans is just depressing.

>Looks like you made the same mistake as me. Little use it'll be to us once we escape from this shithole
yea, i didn't know i would want to flee from this fucking country when i started studying--- but fear not, we still have some opportunities as we can still specialize in international law, whether public or private.

>We are 40% white at most
more like 15% man

Attached: caruso.gif (220x203, 335K)

Good for you.

Taxi and deliverboy jobs are migranttier and you wont be able to do it forever (physically)

Eww. Sorry to hear

If you are really White you should leave

What does the average Argentinian look like?
I thought you were just Italians etc
Do you have lots of native spics?

>more like 15% man

Really? that low? are you only counting Celts Germanics and Slavs as White and leaving out Meds? your media is basically all White (dunno if it's run by Jews though, apparently it isn't although it probably is).

Yeah, they have a lot of Mestizos. Castizos are a different story, but they have a few too.

I thought Argentina was like 80% castizo

As if we had anything that different from kirchnerism right now lmao
You have to be an absolutely under-evolved gorilla retard nigger to actually support Macri or Cristina

Attached: funnyshit.jpg (399x385, 29K)

You live there

Attached: images (3).png (250x202, 6K)

?
What's your point? I know I live here

go south until you hit land my argentine friend go south

As if we need to.
Also you would be surprised the amount of old people who do physical labour job, since we don't have a shit tier diet like burgerland people can go longer and also unlike firstworlders we have family who back us up rather than looking to euthanize us.

i will

pic related, people like 4 and 5 are considered white here lol

yes, and no, i'm counting white people. There are a few gomez or rodriguez that are white but they wouldn't count if i leave meds out

macri is not different from cfk but at least he won't hunt us if he get reelected this year.

The thing is retards here in Argentina refuse to comprehend with their little brains that Argentina's number 1 problem is it's economical policies, they'll talk about corruption as if it was the end all be all of Argentina's woes, obviously I'm not making the argument that corruption is alright, but when you point out countries like, well, yours that used to be way behind us economically and in terms of growth and have now surpassed us they will refuse to udnerstand the economic policies you have adopted, or chile's for example, not saying they're perfect or that there is no room for improvement but it's certainly better than what we have now. Retarded pseudo-patriots will say shit like what this other dumbass said about Peruvians being ugly as if it mattered or had anything to do with anything, they refuse to see an issue

Attached: FUCKFUCKFUCK.jpg (273x184, 4K)

forgot pic

Attached: argentina sub 20.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Come to brasil :-)

Alvarez is a pretty good 9, glad he's in River, I hope he can play against Paranaense, probably not though
>macri is not different from cfk but at least he won't hunt us if he get reelected this year.
Millions of stupid canal 13 watching boomers voted for macri unironically thinking that the alternative was ending up like Venezuela and look were we are now lmao, following their footsteps right up, if you had asked any of them back in 2015 what Macri's proposals were you would be lucky if the could name 1, they didn't even realize he was another retarded politician like cristina. My point is, VOTE FOR SOMEONE WITH CONVICTION, don't vote for someone because you hate some other candidate, vote for whoever represents your ideals the most

>summer all year
fuck that shit

>macri is not different from cfk but at least he won't hunt us if he get reelected this year.
Well, he is hunting down anyone that says anything that might be mistaken for antisemitism

WE'RE FULL

Rude

>Well, he is hunting down anyone that says anything that might be mistaken for antisemitism
Dude remember when that dude's ww2 nazi collection got literally seized by the state? what the fuck was the reasoning behind that tyrannical shit?, disgusting

It probably is, but 80% Castizo population with an average 20% Indio blood isn't Mexico.

How the fuck can you tell the difference between a Castizo and a pure Med if it isn't really obvious?

If Brazil needs anything it's more White people.

BTW, i reckon i'm mostly Iberian genetically speaking but i look like one of those exotic-White Syrians and i may have some residual Amerindian blood (i'm just allowing for the possibility, all my reasearch so far indicates that i don't but this is South America after all), anyway, can i basically consider myself a Med or what? i'm not gonna start listening to the Wachiturros just cause i may be a Syrian looking Castizo with mostly Iberian blood. I mean what the fuck? what choice do i have? you always identify with your superior/better qualities.

Attached: basically me if i had any fucking balls at all.jpg (1600x1183, 534K)

>WE'RE FULL
Not even going to say this as banter m8 but I agree, the amount of Haitians in Chile is fucking insane, some districts are literally %90 black in Santiago, was there last year, you gotta kick 'em out

Attached: Haitiandream.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>Going from a brown country to an even browner one
You were never an option chile

>tfw that dudes business was a few blocks from my house and I thought that many of his ww2 relics were fake
I could have saved tham and didn't. fuck me

I hate heat and humidity. Brazil would be hell to me

>How the fuck can you tell the difference between a Castizo and a pure Med if it isn't really obvious?
Bone structure

Attached: Turro.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>>tfw that dudes business was a few blocks from my house and I thought that many of his ww2 relics were fake
>I could have saved tham and didn't. fuck me
You gotta take those chances son

I doubt you'll ever get another Peron youtube.com/watch?v=533d0IMDMcc

BTW isn't Macri Italian-Jewish?

We have the highest corruption but nobody cares at the end of the day I can literally bake a cake and sell it on the streets without issues, so yeah if your country changed policies things would get better.
The street vendors can live and feed a family just from that and won't complain unless some dumb politician tries to stop it, but knowing is people will chimp out and they will back away after beating some cops or accepting bribes.

I'm gonna go to Napoli with my fellow terroni

Lol
Fuck mudshits.
Fuck hobbos
Being forced to learn portugués or have to buy outlet adapter and yours are retardly overpriced

Napoli looks like microcentro. Why would you go there

Sounds like soviet music

>I doubt you'll ever get another Peron
God I hope not
>BTW isn't Macri Italian-Jewish?
Uhh he for sure is Italian, and honestly by the way he acts he might as well be a kike

That's what a pure iberian conquistador looks like

>I hate heat and humidity. Brazil would be hell to me
Based summer hating bro, I cant wait to move out of Buenos Aires, it's more tropicalized every year

>Peru

Attached: 1555357253582.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Where else would a medshit like me go to?

Imagine being an aztec and that is the last thing you see before you die and your kingdom falls

Most north italians look med. Don't let them fool you (look at Salvini). Besides, good fucking luck finding a job in napoli

e ameo. dame el oro

>peru
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Why the fuck would you guys vote for Kirchner again? Are you guys retarded or just a bunch of niggers?

Attached: 1540766781665.jpg (720x692, 30K)

gibs me silver and gold

>Are you guys retarded or just a bunch of niggers?
Both. Also Marcri fucked the economy hard and argies always vote with their wallets

>Why the fuck would you guys vote for Kirchner again? Are you guys retarded or just a bunch of niggers?
oy vey that language is not very kosher, you can't teach anyone about voting joao

Attached: bolgoynaro.jpg (1024x768, 343K)

That's a really obvious one, if me or any of my ancestors were Castizos it's really residual (like less than 10%) i look like this Moros (the ghoulish-white skinned ones) youtube.com/watch?v=9kcSwnV6YOU

I need to do some genetic testing some day but it wouldn't really matter all that much since i don't really identify with anyone other than Spaniards and the Portuguese (which i reckon is what i mostly am genetically speaking) youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY

If i have any Indio blood i'll just be like "meh, tough shit i guess". I won't start pretending like it's a positive or whatever, it isn't. My Moor blood is a different story, cause my dad looked like one (he had green-ish hazel eyes) and i'm not really ashamed of that side of my heritage.

Well, kind of. But conquerors (Moors)>conquered (Indios).

Anyway, i'm the Moor with dark hair in pic related except my nose is hooked downward (not like a Jew nose though, just like your average Syrian/Med nose).

Attached: CSM181detail.jpg (2407x1329, 644K)

and here i am with 30 degrees and 75% humidity

Because no matter who we vote at the end of the term our currency will be worth half of what it was.
There are no smart choices. We either leave or get fucked.

Even if you are a moor at least don't be a self hating moor, cause that is even worse, keep that attitude
Let me guess, Tucuman? or Entre Rios?

Some elements of Peronism seem almost NS, i'm not very familiar with the ideology. The music seems to be somewhat inspired in German military marches.

>God I hope not

I'm guessing he was a leftist? a lot of the Peronist propaganda i've seen seems to implicitly shows Argentina as a White country, dunno about the guy's policies.

>Uhh he for sure is Italian, and honestly by the way he acts he might as well be a kike

What's the difference amirght? OOOOH! DATSOUDDAORDAH!

Attached: assyrian-army-infantry.jpg (495x640, 137K)

Misiones

South America needs a white ethnostate. Where should it be?

Attached: 55cdc8f76d0a8358176b0308f3d4ff09f44f135d92484e53f251f23bcf64b1c4.jpg (504x767, 104K)

LMFAO, fuck Moors.

Come on guys there must be another way, right? Not even a right-wing peruANO to vote for?
Stay mad pablo

Attached: tenor.gif (400x288, 2.44M)

Wouldnt Spain make way more sense? Do you x-generational Italians still speak the language? Cause otherwise it will be pretty hard I guess

You still have to compete with younger guys and illegals cause basically every able-bodied man is a potential substitution for you

It's funny how non-whites of partial iberian ancestry blame their european ancestors for their non-whitenes and not their nigger and native ancestors.

Attached: 1552013656016.jpg (960x960, 168K)

Head south, all the white people are there.

Suicide is the only way out of this shithole.

>I'm guessing he was a leftist?
He was a panderer, think of Marc anthony, anything to stay in power, and he left behind peronism, which is even worse than him
Damn, that's hard to handle, I've been there and almost fainted

Is there anything more glorious and awe inspiring in history than how the Spanish conquered the aztec empire? absolutely legendary

I live in the middle the a peruvian neighborhood xd

There is a general trend in Western men to go for Latinas in the recent years. Even here in Europe its common. I assume that due to this relationship dynamic the Latin part is depleted of agency hence of guilt. I dont think its true, but it seems to be a logical reasoning

Feels good to be a criollo, man...

I'm planning to move to Europe, since i have the Italian nationality. Fuck this country, it was never worth it. Soon, it will be a brown shithole like the rest of South America and all European influence will be erased.

Deep in the Amazonian jungle bro.

Where the fuck do you think? Southern Cone, duh. Unless you're willing to genocide half the continent. And i don't know how down i am with the idea, since i'm not a full blown Med i look like a Syrian and i may be a low key Castizo, you know, despite being totally a Med and acting like one and seeing myself as one yadda yadda.

An ethnostate would probably have genetic test based citizenship, i don't like the idea of getting kicked out of the country i was born and raised in to fucking Syria or Paraguay or some other shithole.

Uh yeah dude, we kinda fucked the Indios over (figuratively and literally). Well not my ancestors per-se, cause i'm pretty sure they all came here after 1850 from Spain and Portugual, but i do think i may have some Portuguese Bandeirante blood on my dad's side or whatever (he was from Treinta y Tres originally), that's where the worry i may be part Amerindian mainly comes from.

LMFAO you fell for the 500 Spaniards vs 5 million Aztecs meme, it was mainly due to the hundreds of thousands of Indios that allied with the Spanish cause they hated the Aztecs due to their human sacrifices and also Old World diseases and superior weaponry (steel, guns, horses). But sure, they had balls and skill.

LMFAO, took you 700 years. IDGAF.

Attached: i'm the guy with red hair minus the red hair.jpg (541x681, 55K)

>Wasn't Argentina a massive black slave colony

you are thinking of brazil.
argentina, peru, bolivia, uruguay, chile didn't have black population in any considerable numbers.

>please notice the "didn't have".

500 years. I'm a portuguese criollo

Why don’t you move to Patagonia?

>LMFAO you fell for the 500 Spaniards vs 5 million Aztecs meme
Don't project the hindsight cringe of what you used to believe on me Charrua, I know they had thousands of allied indios, I'm not talking about that, I mean imagine literally walking in to what might as well be a different planet, finding a floating city that is the capital of a centuries-old empire and having the balls to kidnap the king, and actually fucking winning

Why would anyone want to move to that cold desertic ass of the world

Fuck you we don´t need more spanish speakers here, fuck off.

And also as far as I recall diseases hadn't made any significant damage by the time of the fall of tenochtitlan but don't quote me on that