Why are the British the best musicians on the planet...

Why are the British the best musicians on the planet? What caused this anomaly for us to be the best technicians of music in the world, and how can other countries do better to respect us for our unmatched ability and skill?

Attached: The-Smiths.jpg (615x409, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xzex-nN2yM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having such an awful country that'd you'd rather stay indoors and write music all day, I guess

>Why are the British the best musicians on the planet?
only for drug addicts and depressed teenagers

Tavistock

Too bad that's not the case anymore
youtu.be/Xzex-nN2yM0

I think there's something to that. But they're also an interesting mix of very white and iffy white, and that seems to make for more interesting music.

Literally what

listen to some music other than people groaning on and on for half an hour about how much it rains in Manchester

1. It's sang in English
2. Whites
3. Success breeds success

Inspiration from American niggers and higher IQ to improve it. Plus English happens to be the dominant language.

The sharp accents also come out better when sung. It's something closer to how professional speakers and singers are taught to be understood more easily, but with neat twangs. Kind of like how Southerners in the US have a way of belting it out quite nicely.

I'm in Manchester right now, it's raining but I'm on well water so I'm OK with it. Small city everyone knows everyone, three of them are decent blokes rly.

They aren't. They are pretty good but I think the US edges them out.

I know this will trigger people but the diversity in the US is a key ingredient for creative art.

>I'm in ____ part of England
>posting during Spring
>By some strange coincidence, it's raining
kek

secret fingerpicking skills and lots and lots of drugs

Fingerpicking is based. Fun fact: Steve Howe developed his technique based in large part off US fingerpickers. I began mine by trying to use Geddy Lee's technique to sound like Chris Squire. It's just so tactile and intimate.

A Brit once told me that it was because the weather was shitty so they stayed inside all day, that's why they suck at sports

Attached: 1422597930173.jpg (480x360, 13K)

They are the best in your subjective opinion. There is/are no objectively "best" musician(s).

Because all the British gents want to get on Top of the Pops to partake in the BBC sanctioned underage rape parties.

Attached: 0E1E3EB5-D56E-4170-BAFB-F142B10B51C6.jpg (620x413, 44K)

Gotta agree w you Nigel. British musicians tower over American musicians since the British rock invasion. The 80s was dominated completely by British bands. . All our music is blacked. Don’t listen anymore to regular music. Is your music now blacked as well?

The rain falls hard
On a humdrum town
This town has dragged you down
Trolololo ladeedaaah

I guess bands like The Doors...Nirvana...Hendrix... um Tool, Metalica John Cash... Fucking SRV... please...and so many more. Pantera is another amazing band from The USA... get real...