So, what does Jow Forums think about pre-marital sex?

So, what does Jow Forums think about pre-marital sex?

A relationship, or specifically, marriages will never workout if the female has ever been in a sexual fling previously.

It doesn't matter if it's just one guy or two, it doesn't. I could explain it scientifically or spritually/emotionally.

But basically, what I'm tryna ask is, would you ever date a non virgin? Would you ever marry one? Despite the fact that it will never work out and that her body will always be craving the previous partner?

How do we get rid of all this sexual degeneracy in current society? All I want is a pure virgin maiden, yet Judeo American degeneracy has ruined a wish like that for me and pretty much every other man who doesn't wanna involve themselves with this hookup culture and just find a good wife to raise some good kids.

So, no hymen no diamond?
Or, would you still risk it with a non virgin?

Attached: 04slide5.jpg (397x580, 66K)

Virgin male and female is definately the best, but highly unlikely.

>inb4 the thread is filled with assblasted roasties and fuckboys

>inb4
>haha, incel
>haha, horny desperate pajeet
>haha, its [current year]

Agreed, but sadly it's impossibly hard to find a virgin female in a society where youre bombarded by sexual degeneracy and deviance by media everywhere and basically everyone else glorify hookup

I fucked a 23yo virgin last year. No regrets. Second best sex of my life. Maybe feel a liiiiitle bad for taking it, but she was ready. She should have gotten married to someone, but she is scared of committing. Go figure.

pol thinks that poo in a loo is essential to be considered a human

Attached: 82.png (720x544, 616K)

If she wasn't a virgin already, then there ain't no problem with banging her all you want, but a virgin who you weren't gonna marry anyway? Cmon man.

She sounds like a lost cause anyway, considering she isn't down for commitments but is down to fuck, but I don't specifically blame her.

Yeah I shit in a nice ass western toilet, am I a human yet?

Or do I need to ditch my bidet and soap and wipe my ass with a piece of paper as well?

I would have married her. The age difference between us was too great, i think. Anyways, she decided to go. I still love her.

Had sex with 9 girls before my wife. Had a feeling of guilt everytime. Never fealt guilt for giving/receiving oral or hand stuff.

Pre-marital sex is degenerate and wrong, but frankly i'd be happy if society just reverted back to NO SEX OUTSIDE OF RELATIONSHIPS YOU GOD DAMNED ROASTIE TINDER WHORES

Attached: reeeeeeee.jpg (325x325, 8K)

Was there blood? Did you pop her cherry?

I just came to say this
*ahem*
*clears throat*
POOOOO

Let me put it this way: would you rather wear a new glove, or a glove that someone else's hand his been in?

>what does Jow Forums think about pre-marital sex?
If it is just her father doing young girl is fine. Is man's right to sex his daughters.
>would you ever date a non virgin?
Dating is wrong, it's just a word for "girls being sluts".
>Would you ever marry one?
My wife was not a virgin when we married but she was a pure maiden because she only did sex with her father.

There was a little blood. She definately was a virgin, she told me so too, but of course i was like "yeah right"... But over the next few weeks i became 100% convinced and then realized what we had done...

Utter malarkey.

My wife was a virgin and we have the best relationship of any of my friends.

10 years and counting.

How old are you?

Even though I'm 19 and in a relationship, if we were to ever split apart, I'd still date girls younger than me, even if I were like 25 or 30.

As long as they weren't virgins, I see nothing wrong.

I've did read a report on how the human body develops a physical attachment to the person you sleep with, and the next time you do it with someone else your body gets confused resulting in emotional pain and a craving for the previous person.

It isn't the case for everyone, but apparently it is, for the majority, as women are emotional creatures and men who fall in love with their heart rather than their dick feel this way.

Death to roasties. Death to Tinder.
No hymen no diamond. Fuck kikes and libs.

Obviously the new one, but with an analogy like this you would get responses like

"So you think using gloves is the same as sex? Haha incel. Rawr xd uwu"

If I were a countryside trailer trash redneck, I'd prolly do the same desu.

That's great! I'm glad for you user. Women bond on a spiritual, emotional, biological and physical level with the first ever man they sleep with, so you did a good job marrying one.

I hope you raise your kids the same way.

When I was a kid my first girlfriend was a whore who lost her virginity to a 23 year old man (she was 14 at the time). I’ll never forget the hell I went through trying to keep that relationship together. Never again. Only virgins from now on.

Jesus fucking Christ man, I feel your pain.

>every marriage fails unless both people were virgins
i think you may be exaggerating a bit, poo

Im 45yo

Lol, ridiculous.

16 is the age anyone that is also mental 16 and has had sex ed should if they chose to do so go on and have sex.

>tfw american born pajeet
>tfw got rejected by a Korean qt a couple of months back
>Mostly over it but still kind of salty
Feels bad desu. Things have improved women wise though, I had a white girl try to ask for my phone number.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (524x550, 42K)

Majority of the marriages fail if the couple aren't virgins*

Are you sure you're getting it right?

16 is the age when a person begins to fully mature, and that's the age when they should start dating as they become moulded with their partner by the time they're 20.

There's a reason why pre marital sex has been looked down upon and even outright shunned in many civilizations. It leads to a virgin female ripe for having a healthy family, healthy kids and a healthy relationship with, being ruined just because you couldn't wait till you got married to have sex.
She won't be able soul tie with the man she ends up marrying, and every time she has sex with him her body will be craving the previous experience and person more.

Just go fuck a hooker if you're a guy or fap it off if you're a girl.

Nice, keep it up user. The more you get rejected, the more you will build your confidence.

I'd pump and dump white chicks any day, but the only girls I've been in serious relationships with so far have all being Koreans, Indonesians, East Indians or the mixed looking high tier Filipinas. Basically Asians, in general.

I'd love to date or marry a white girl, but I have trust issues and knowing how much of thots they can be and how hard it is to find virgins, I don't wanna risk it.

Attached: images (50).jpg (554x554, 31K)

Bitch took my virginity too so now I can never have the experience of losing it together with another virgin. Shit still gets to me but I can only hope it doesn’t cause too much problems if I do somehow end up getting married.

Thanks my guy, I personally prefer asians and white girls over indian girls, I mainly go for asians because I have to deal with less roasties, but whites are fine nonetheless. Redheads and blondes (non-roastie ones) are qt.
I've been hitting the gym as well, so feels good.

Sounds bad desu, I don't think it should affect you that much, just focus on the positives dude.

>So, what does Jow Forums think about pre-marital sex?
It's fine as long as the sex isn't to satisfy your degeneracy and end in a cycle of pleasure where you never end up loving the person, but rather confuse physical pleasure as an emotional connection (Why most marriages fail imo).

Thanks burgerbro

you said "marriages will never work out" and "it will never work out". perhaps you're just angry you got dumped

Obviously its preferred to have a virgin or at least a non-virgin who isn't a roastie desu.

I hope you can get over it.

Sex outside of a marriage without the intention of being intimate without the intention to be intimate with your partner or to have kids is degenerate enough already.

I'm angry, but I didn't get dumped and it isn't the reason. I'm angry because of how evwryone automatically labels you an incel, bigot, sexist, misogynist, virgin, etc etc if you don't tolerate women being sluts and sleeping around.

All these thots being thots, riding the cock carousel every day and night while ruining and corrupting the other remaining girls who are still pure.